Windows 10: Clock on Taskbar

Discus and support Clock on Taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since the update that took me from 1903 to 1909, the separator between the hours and minutes on my taskbar clock appears as a tiny blank square instead... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MartinWalker6, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Clock on Taskbar

Since the update that took me from 1903 to 1909, the separator between the hours and minutes on my taskbar clock appears as a tiny blank square instead of a colon. I can't seem to change it, no matter what I do in settings. I can change the formats on the time and date to anything I want, just can't change the separator. Could this be a registry value that needs to be changed?

:)

MartinWalker6, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 4, 2020
  3. davidhk Win User
    Clock on taskbar missing ':'

There is a thread in this forum which has an answer :
    Win 10 Pro Creators update taskbar clock anomaly - any suggestions?

The answer was given by threevolve, post #9.
    3 other members in the same thread had confirmed that the solution worked.

davidhk, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Clock on Taskbar

Clock and date on Taskbar missing

My clock and date disappeared from the taskbar in windows 10. After trying various suggestions, none of which worked, but this did work for me:

Right click on an empty space on the taskbar,

Click settings

In the option "Move Taskbar" move it to right or top of the screen and the clock reappears, when I returned the taskbar back to the bottom, the clock and date was still visible.

Obviously a Microsoft Glitch, in the windows 10 Anniversary update. I haven't restarted my PC since, so will be interesting to see if the clock remains there.

JohnCooling, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Clock on Taskbar

1. Clock on Taskbar - Similar Threads - Clock Taskbar

2. How can I increase the size of the taskbar? I cannot read the clock o see the icons as they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I increase the size of the taskbar? I cannot read the clock o see the icons as they...: Windows 365 I think Large monitor with a high resolution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-increase-the-size-of-the-taskbar-i/e5af3369-735d-4aca-a09e-c40a1c2a956b
  3. How can I increase the size of the taskbar? I cannot read the clock o see the icons as they...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I increase the size of the taskbar? I cannot read the clock o see the icons as they...: Windows 365 I think Large monitor with a high resolution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-increase-the-size-of-the-taskbar-i/e5af3369-735d-4aca-a09e-c40a1c2a956b
  4. When I click on Clock, Volume, Network, etc on Taskbar nothing happens windows 10

When I click on Clock, Volume, Network, etc on Taskbar nothing happens windows 10: Ever since a major windows update that took ages to install though multiple restarts, I have this problem where the majority of the windows taskbar is unresponsive.Can't type to search in the start menu.Can't click on search.Can't right click on programs.Can't open the "News...
  5. When I click on Clock, Volume, Network, etc on Taskbar nothing happens windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I click on Clock, Volume, Network, etc on Taskbar nothing happens windows 10: Ever since a major windows update that took ages to install though multiple restarts, I have this problem where the majority of the windows taskbar is unresponsive.Can't type to search in the start menu.Can't click on search.Can't right click on programs.Can't open the "News...
  6. When I click on Clock, Volume, Network, etc on Taskbar nothing happens windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. My Windows Key, Volume key, Clock and Notifications on my Taskbar is Unclickable. Is there...

My Windows Key, Volume key, Clock and Notifications on my Taskbar is Unclickable. Is there...: My Windows Key, Volume key, Clock and Notifications on my Taskbar is Unclickable, but my pinned applications on my taskbar is working just fine. I tried the solutions such as going to the task manager and restarted "explorer.exe", DISM and even restarting and shutting down my...
  8. My Windows Key, Volume key, Clock and Notifications on my Taskbar is Unclickable. Is there...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Key, Volume key, Clock and Notifications on my Taskbar is Unclickable. Is there...: My Windows Key, Volume key, Clock and Notifications on my Taskbar is Unclickable, but my pinned applications on my taskbar is working just fine. I tried the solutions such as going to the task manager and restarted "explorer.exe", DISM and even restarting and shutting down my...
  9. My Windows Key, Volume key, Clock and Notifications on my Taskbar is Unclickable. Is there...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. W10 Taskbar clock is black and clicking it will not open the calendar - any help gratefully...

W10 Taskbar clock is black and clicking it will not open the calendar - any help gratefully...: Good evening,I've searched high and low and tried every solution sfc / region reset / system clock on/off etc that has been on these forums but I still cannot get the clock to work and show the calendar when I click on it.As far as I can see, my settings are identical to my...