Windows 10: clock setting -I've had to reset time of day every time computer goes into sleep...

Discus and support clock setting -I've had to reset time of day every time computer goes into sleep... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've had to reset time of day each time computer comes out of sleep mode. Anyone else?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by terrymccabe2, Mar 5, 2019.

1. clock setting -I've had to reset time of day every time computer goes into sleep...

I've had to reset time of day each time computer comes out of sleep mode. Anyone else?

:)

terrymccabe2, Mar 5, 2019
  2. SiSig_ Win User

Clock displays wrong time

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings of time and time zone:

• Press “Windows+X” and click on “control panel”.
    • On the left hand side click on “clock, language and region”.
    • Click on “change time zone”.
    • And then click on the tab “internet time” and click on “change settings”.
    • Check the box “synchronize with an internet time server” and also select the option “time.windows.com” from the drop down and click on “ok” and check if the issue persists.

SiSig_, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Computer time is not syncing properly

Hi,

Changing some settings on your computer may resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Select Date and Time.
    • Click Change time zone.
    • Check Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    Note: If the issue still persists, we suggest manually changing the time instead.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Mar 5, 2019
  4. John Sarc Win User

clock setting -I've had to reset time of day every time computer goes into sleep...

Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

clock setting -I've had to reset time of day every time computer goes into sleep...

1. clock setting -I've had to reset time of day every time computer goes into sleep... - Similar Threads - clock setting I've

2. Set Computer to Boot Up at the Same Time Every Day

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Set Computer to Boot Up at the Same Time Every Day: My phone alarm isn't effective, since I can turn it off just by reaching over and grabbing it off my table. I want to have my desktop computer start up in the mornings and use it as an alarm clock. Is there a function that I can use to start up the computer at the same time...
  3. Set Computer to Boot Up at the Same Time Every Day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set Computer to Boot Up at the Same Time Every Day: My phone alarm isn't effective, since I can turn it off just by reaching over and grabbing it off my table. I want to have my desktop computer start up in the mornings and use it as an alarm clock. Is there a function that I can use to start up the computer at the same time...
  4. Set Computer to Boot Up at the Same Time Every Day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows crashes every time the computer goes into sleep mode.

Windows crashes every time the computer goes into sleep mode.: The past two days any time my computer enters sleep mode it will get the blue screen and crash. Over the past two days it has happened 5 or 6 times and I have the mini dump files for all of them. Going to windows support had me run the sfc /scannow command but that did not...
  6. BSOD every time my computer goes to sleep?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every time my computer goes to sleep?: My computer has been getting BSOD every time it goes to sleep for the last month and I don't know what to do. I have updated drivers, but nothing seems to work. I attached a MSinfo export and the last three minidumps. There were no changes made to the computer the day the...
  7. Asus Zenbook restarts every time it goes to sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Zenbook restarts every time it goes to sleep: Hi there, I have an Asus Zenbook UX434F. Since about a week it restarts every time it goes to sleep after not having been used for a while. It doesn't happen when I'm using the laptop, though in the past few weeks I'm having a blue screen restart every 2 to 4 days. I ran...
  8. Blue Screen error every time my computer goes to sleep/restarts?

Blue Screen error every time my computer goes to sleep/restarts?: I've tried to read up on this online but it seems there can be many issues. I've read some things about event viewer, minidumps, etc. Do you need any of those files? The stop code given is SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: rtsuvc.sys Any help would be very...
  9. Clock keeps changing time multiple times a day.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clock keeps changing time multiple times a day.: Over the weekend our clocks went forward an hour... and in spite of me having the time set up correctly to auto adjust, is in the right time zone and so forth... It refused to change. This continued into Monday and if I manually set it tot he correct time... it refused to...
  10. Time Clock constantly resetting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time Clock constantly resetting: Hi, So I have been having this problem where my window's clock always goes 7 hours ahead PST anytime I reset/turn off my computer. I have had the option where it sets my time and time zone automatically on before, yet it would still reset the clock to 7 hours ahead. I even...