Windows 10: Clock/Time Zone issues with Windows 10

Discus and support Clock/Time Zone issues with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently, We've been having issues with Windows 10 and 11 clocks after the Daylight savings time shift. Multiple employees are experiencing time zone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zach Tamburrino, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Clock/Time Zone issues with Windows 10

Recently, We've been having issues with Windows 10 and 11 clocks after the Daylight savings time shift. Multiple employees are experiencing time zone issues. The clocks will switch to PST and CST when we need it to stay EST. We have attempted restarts, altering the time through the control panel via timedate.cpl. Our Internet Time is no longer appearing on our machines. See the Date and Time Image. We have turned off the set time zone automatically. Alternatively we have toggled it on and neither have worked. We have attempted Windows Updates, Dell Command Updates, scanned for viruses, and cha

:)

Zach Tamburrino, Nov 20, 2023

2. Consistent change of clock time

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the time keeps on changing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 20, 2023
  3. SiSig_ Win User
    Clock displays wrong time

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings of time and time zone:

• Press “Windows+X” and click on “control panel”.
    • On the left hand side click on “clock, language and region”.
    • Click on “change time zone”.
    • And then click on the tab “internet time” and click on “change settings”.
    • Check the box “synchronize with an internet time server” and also select the option “time.windows.com” from the drop down and click on “ok” and check if the issue persists.

SiSig_, Nov 20, 2023
  4. Clock/Time Zone issues with Windows 10

Windows 10 Time Zone tool?

Tested this once again and did exactly what the steps from above. After booting into Windows it did change to UTC from the list of time zones from the date and time properties.

The actual time however was still Pacific Time. But when I connected to the internet now the clock shows UTC.

I did a command SYSTEMINFO and under Original Install Date it still has the Pacific Time.

So yes, I can confirm that to show the exact correct time you need to connect to the internet or else it will not work. The only changes that do work when not connected is that the correct Time Zone setting (UTC) appeared on the date/time properties after doing the TZUTIL command during install. But the actual time was still reflected on Pacific Time.

win10freak, Nov 20, 2023
Thema:

Clock/Time Zone issues with Windows 10

1. Clock/Time Zone issues with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Clock Zone issues

2. Clock/Time Zone issues with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock/Time Zone issues with Windows 10: Recently, We've been having issues with Windows 10 and 11 clocks after the Daylight savings time shift. Multiple employees are experiencing time zone issues. The clocks will switch to PST and CST when we need it to stay EST. We have attempted restarts, altering the time...
  3. Clock/Time Zone issues with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clock/Time Zone issues with Windows 10: Recently, We've been having issues with Windows 10 and 11 clocks after the Daylight savings time shift. Multiple employees are experiencing time zone issues. The clocks will switch to PST and CST when we need it to stay EST. We have attempted restarts, altering the time...
  4. time zone issues

time zone issues: so i've downloaded the windows update for Egypt time zone cause i've issues related to it .. but still not working how can i solve this ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-zone-issues/1f72f54b-d283-4104-bab8-cf04cd75ef7b
  5. Time zone issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time zone issue: Ihave a problem with my windows time zone issues , ilive in Egypt and our time zone updated 4 month ago into UTC+3 , when i reset my pc it's UTC+2 and i made sure my region is Egypt but couldn't update the time except by changing into another county and this affect some apps...
  6. Time zone issue

Time zone issue: Ihave a problem with my windows time zone issues , ilive in Egypt and our time zone updated 4 month ago into UTC+3 , when i reset my pc it's UTC+2 and i made sure my region is Egypt but couldn't update the time except by changing into another county and this affect some apps...
  7. Clock not correct - beyond time zone issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock not correct - beyond time zone issue: My clock says the wrong time. It is beyond hour behind...it is ike 11 min off. How do I fix it? I went into Settings. There is only hour behind or daylight savings time zone fixes but not a fix when it is running behind...
  8. Clock not correct - beyond time zone issue

Clock not correct - beyond time zone issue: My clock says the wrong time. It is beyond hour behind...it is ike 11 min off. How do I fix it? I went into Settings. There is only hour behind or daylight savings time zone fixes but not a fix when it is running behind...
  9. Time Zone issues

Time Zone issues: Hello, so my computer keeps telling me im in the Central Time Zone however im in the eastern time zone and i havent crossed timezones at all since this issue started happening, my default location is set to where i live and ive tried basically every interent solution i could...
  10. Issue With Time Zone

Issue With Time Zone: I am having an issue with the time zone on my computer. I reside in Arizona in the Mountain "Standard" Time Zone not Mountain "Daylight" Time Zone or Arizona Time Zone. We do not observe Daylight Savings Time. My computer is set for UTC-07:00 Mountain Time US & Canada....