Windows 10: Clock will not sync.

Discus and support Clock will not sync. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 and my clock will not sync. How do I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by marygrogan, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Clock will not sync.

I am using Windows 10 and my clock will not sync. How do I fix it?

:)

marygrogan, Sep 6, 2019

2. Consistent change of clock time

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the time keeps on changing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 6, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Sep 6, 2019
  4. JVHJR Win User

Clock will not sync.

Problem with Active Sync

I have tried all of the above suggestions listed. I still continue to receive the support code 0x86000108 when I sync. What is my next step?

JVHJR, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Clock will not sync.

1. Clock will not sync. - Similar Threads - Clock sync

2. Windows Clock Loses Sync After Laptop Being Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Clock Loses Sync After Laptop Being Off: As the title says.My laptop has been set to auto sync the time for my time zone and my country/region is set correctly. I have to manually click "Sync Now" whenever my Windows 11 Pro laptop boots up from a cold boot.The time.windows.com server wouldn't sync at all, so I...
  3. Windows Clock Loses Sync After Laptop Being Off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Clock Loses Sync After Laptop Being Off: As the title says.My laptop has been set to auto sync the time for my time zone and my country/region is set correctly. I have to manually click "Sync Now" whenever my Windows 11 Pro laptop boots up from a cold boot.The time.windows.com server wouldn't sync at all, so I...
  4. win 11 cant sync time clock to world clock. it keeps telling me "sync failed" please check...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 11 cant sync time clock to world clock. it keeps telling me "sync failed" please check...: win 11 cant sync time clock to world clock. it keeps telling me "sync failed" please check network connectivity. I have had someone check this problem but they cant fix it...
  5. win 11 cant sync time clock to world clock. it keeps telling me "sync failed" please check...

win 11 cant sync time clock to world clock. it keeps telling me "sync failed" please check...: win 11 cant sync time clock to world clock. it keeps telling me "sync failed" please check network connectivity. I have had someone check this problem but they cant fix it...
  6. Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock: Alarm in Clock App is not synchronizing with system clock. Set alarm for 3:00 pm for Saturday on Saturday morning and alarm will sound 1 day late On Sunday. System clock is correctly set with appropriate date and time zone. System is Win 10 Pro, 21H2 Build 19044.1889, Feature...
  7. Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock: Alarm in Clock App is not synchronizing with system clock. Set alarm for 3:00 pm for Saturday on Saturday morning and alarm will sound 1 day late On Sunday. System clock is correctly set with appropriate date and time zone. System is Win 10 Pro, 21H2 Build 19044.1889, Feature...
  8. Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock

9. Can sync my clock ://

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can sync my clock ://: Soo my clock is running late one hour, i have good time zone, and all, but it says that my last sync was in 2015. And when i want to sync my clock it says that "An error occured while windows was synchronising with time.windows.com. this operation returned because the timeout...
  10. Can sync my clock ://

Can sync my clock ://: Soo my clock is running late one hour, i have good time zone, and all, but it says that my last sync was in 2015. And when i want to sync my clock it says that "An error occured while windows was synchronising with time.windows.com. this operation returned because the timeout...