Windows 10: clock wont auto-sync when i switch back to windows hard drive

Discus and support clock wont auto-sync when i switch back to windows hard drive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so i have two hard drives in my computer. one for windows, one for linux when i log onto linux and do stuff on there then boot back into windows, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by premium pug, Apr 25, 2020.

1. clock wont auto-sync when i switch back to windows hard drive

so i have two hard drives in my computer. one for windows, one for linux

when i log onto linux and do stuff on there then boot back into windows, i notice the clock is off and i would have to manually sync it again.

is there a way to automatically sync the time without having to go into the settings and sync it?

:)

premium pug, Apr 25, 2020
  2. little cat, Apr 25, 2020
  3. $immond$ Win User
    Windowed Hard Drives

On the contrary, showing off "slow tech" by adding a window to a hard drive is a "dumb" idea. Do you really want to be showing off a whole "7200-10000 RPM of power" or would you rather show off a plain SSD drive? (If you really desire to "show off")

Adding any window to any drive is just stupid. I just suggested an easier option for you since manufactures don't put windows on the latest hard drives.

$immond$, Apr 25, 2020
  4. djimonp Win User

clock wont auto-sync when i switch back to windows hard drive

auto clock virus

Hey guys need some help I accidentally downloaded to auto clock virus (which also had a UC Browser with all writing in japanese) I spent 2 hours trying to clean it but there are still files left causing my pc

(disk,memory etc) to be moving at 100% constantly... any suggested softwatre or steps I can use to fix this HELP URGENTLY PLEASE

djimonp, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

clock wont auto-sync when i switch back to windows hard drive

1. clock wont auto-sync when i switch back to windows hard drive - Similar Threads - clock wont auto

2. Clock wont sync, nothing seems to work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock wont sync, nothing seems to work.: My system clock is always showing the wrong time and it wont sync, last time it successfully synced was in 2019. I have tried: running an SFC scan, Updating windows, going into services.msc but nothing in the time tab is selectable, I have tried changing where it syncs from...
  3. Clock wont sync, nothing seems to work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clock wont sync, nothing seems to work.: My system clock is always showing the wrong time and it wont sync, last time it successfully synced was in 2019. I have tried: running an SFC scan, Updating windows, going into services.msc but nothing in the time tab is selectable, I have tried changing where it syncs from...
  4. Clock wont sync, nothing seems to work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hard Drive Switching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard Drive Switching: Hi All,I'm currently switching hard drives as I am out of space on my Primary Windows C: Drive. So I'm switching to a drive with more space. I have a recovery windows USB drive ready to go and an image back up on another drive as well made on Marcium. The problem I'm having...
  6. Hard Drive Switching

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard Drive Switching: Hi All,I'm currently switching hard drives as I am out of space on my Primary Windows C: Drive. So I'm switching to a drive with more space. I have a recovery windows USB drive ready to go and an image back up on another drive as well made on Marcium. The problem I'm having...
  7. Windows clock not syncing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows clock not syncing: So i recently saw that my clocked hasn't synced correctly since 2015! I found it because one of my games don't work because i can't connect to the servers. I have tried almost everything except a hard reset on the computers internet but nothing works! submitted by...
  8. windows clock sync.

in Windows 10 Support
    windows clock sync.: what's going on with windows clock, I've been trying to adjust it for a long time and it doesn't work.moreover I had to disable sync, because windows tried to sync and couldn't and still delayed the clock between 2 to 3 seconds. note: pc is new 2 months of use. NTP.br...
  9. External hard drive wont auto start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External hard drive wont auto start: I have a an external hard drive that shows in the devices but does not open on my windows 10 can you help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-hard-drive-wont-auto-start/5bb24d53-d0fc-41e5-b088-a5e1e4939240
  10. Upgrade to Windows 10 back after switching hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to Windows 10 back after switching hard drive: Hi all, I am a neophyte to the Windows Community so... I have a laptop (VAIO SVS15) that was previously upgrade to Windows 10 from 7 during the year-long Windows 10 Free Upgrade program, but the original hard drive that was previously used to upgrade died after a couple...