Windows 10: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 4 times within an hour.

Discus and support CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 4 times within an hour. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've had this issue for a couple days now, but today is a really bad day for it. It started after enabling my xmp profile which I have done in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BenO07, Dec 1, 2019.

1. BenO07 Win User

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 4 times within an hour.

I've had this issue for a couple days now, but today is a really bad day for it. It started after enabling my xmp profile which I have done in the past, but still with blue screens, so I would disable it. It is currently disabled and has been for a couple days, but I'm still blue screening a lot.

Here is a link to a onedrive folder with the msinfo file, along with 3 minidumps, and a full size memory dump since the two most recent blue screens dont appear to have generated minidumps.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiYXDh0Kxroti0jdaT0d6-_x3MBr?e=1G6iyv

Here are the system specs copy/pasted from speccy.

Operating System
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    CPU
    Intel Core i7 @ 4.00GHz 32 °C
    Haswell 22nm Technology
    RAM
    16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 667MHz (9-9-9-24)
    Motherboard
    ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Z97-P (SOCKET 1150) 36 °C
    Graphics
    22M34 (1920x1080@60Hz)
    LD-2480 (1920x1080@60Hz)
    3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti (MSI) 35 °C
    Storage
    238GB ADATA SP610 (SSD) 31 °C
    1863GB TOSHIBA DT01ACA200 (SATA) 36 °C

I have no idea what's causing it, and would love to hear from anybody that can decipher these dumps and provide a clue as to what is going on.

Thank you.

:)

BenO07, Dec 1, 2019
  2. Tintai Win User

BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error and clock_watchdog_timeout

Hello,

After Cmos reset and clean Windows 10 install I'm started getting some BSODs.
    First time I've got whea_uncorrectable_error and some time later clock_watchdog_timeout.

Now I'm getting clock_watchdog_timeout all the time when I try to start AIDA64 stability test and in the middle game of CS:GO.

Here is dump from bluescreenview:
    http://tintaiexcess.com/dmp.htm

And here is the dump files from "C:\Windows\Minidump":
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/q2oy1mc5ku7girx/080315-7468-01.dmp
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ap25qa4ilr4gtc0/080315-7359-01.dmp

My CPU is running at 4.6G at 1.328V. RAM at 1866Mhz at 1.5V.
    Stock looks stable.

Thanks
    Tintai

Tintai, Dec 1, 2019
  3. BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error and clock_watchdog_timeout

drop your overclock to stock and run it, W10 has some teething to get through

eidairaman1, Dec 1, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT After Leaving PC for 5-10 Minutes

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 4 times within an hour. [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

The 0x101(CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT) is mostly caused by BIOS or hardware problem, the challenge is to find software problems.
    I suggest to update your BIOS.
    Code:
    Code:
    BIOS Version:              American Megatrends Inc. 2001   , 7/8/2011
    Attachment 51031

axe0, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

1. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 4 times within an hour. - Similar Threads - CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR times

2. 2 types of BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT & WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 types of BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT & WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello, so im getting a lot of BSOD's lately and I have no clue why this happens. There are two kind of BSOD's the first one and most frequent one is CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and the second one less frequent WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It seems to happen when im running a lot of...
  3. 2 types of BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT & WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 types of BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT & WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello, so im getting a lot of BSOD's lately and I have no clue why this happens. There are two kind of BSOD's the first one and most frequent one is CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and the second one less frequent WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It seems to happen when im running a lot of...
  4. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error all the time!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error all the time!: I am getting this error any time I try to reset my computer or install software or just randomly.I am running Windows 11 Professional, on an ASUS desktop with a 3090 GPU and an i9-11900KF processor with 32 gb of RAM.I have zipped up my Mini dump files... if that helps any. I...
  5. WINDOWS 10 - BSOD - DELL G5 15 5590 - CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS 10 - BSOD - DELL G5 15 5590 - CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Dear all, i'm having this problem with my Dell G5 15 5590 i purchased 3 months ago. Last friday i got some updates from Intel® Driver & Support Assistant. I was running COD Warzone when i got a BSOD after changing the antisotropic. My laptop wouldn't boot either normal or...
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Common & Clock_WatchDog_Timeout Rare

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Common & Clock_WatchDog_Timeout Rare: Hello, I purchased my computer recently, instead of building it myself and it seems to have come back to bite me. I have been having BSOD's atleast once or twice a day, usually WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and rarely Clock_WatchDog_Timeout. I have analyzed the dumpfiles and...
  7. BSOD Whea_Uncorrectable_Error into multiple Clock_Watchdog_Timeout

BSOD Whea_Uncorrectable_Error into multiple Clock_Watchdog_Timeout: Hello there! Yesterday evening, as I was playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, I received a BSOD "Whea_Uncorrectable_Error". After my computer did the usual reboot, after having logged into Windows 10, in less than a minute the PC crashed again with a...
  8. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at random times

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at random times: Hy. I installed my windows 10 last week with clean install and it yesterday started giving me WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at totally random times. Sometimes 5 mins, 10 mins, 30 etc... I way only browsing internet, maybe watching youtube nothing else. In the morning i started...
  9. BSOD at random times. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD at random times. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: As of This Saturday my PC began blue screening in the middle of gaming, idle, playing on facebook, etc etc. There appears to be no common correlation. I checked the event logs and found that it appears that dump files arent being created "Event ID 45, volmgr, The system could...
  10. clock_watchdog_timeout and whea_uncorrectable_error

clock_watchdog_timeout and whea_uncorrectable_error: Hi thanks in advance I woke up and my PC was in the bios screen saying there was a CPU fan error I am using a custom water loop system so this should have been set to ignore already. I went into bios to set it back to ignore and saved into windows then started to get BSOD so...