Windows 10: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD on Android Emulators

Discus and support CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD on Android Emulators in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am trying to get an Android emulator up and running on my new pc. I just built a 5600x, 3070 pc. I flashed the bios to the latest on the Aorus B550... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ziptowin, Dec 21, 2020.

1. ziptowin Win User

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD on Android Emulators

I am trying to get an Android emulator up and running on my new pc. I just built a 5600x, 3070 pc. I flashed the bios to the latest on the Aorus B550 Elite motherboard to get it working with my cpu and I haven't had any issues except this.

Windows Version: 19042.685

I am getting this bsod on multiple android emulators (Bluestacks, Nox, LDPlayer) when starting them. They generally get about half way complete before this issue hits. I have not been able to find any more information on it. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I am happy to go deep with trying to figure this out, but the leads I have found for this error are quite varied. In a couple of days I can reinstall windows and see if that fixes the problem. I would strongly prefer avoiding that option if possible.

Thanks!

:)

ziptowin, Dec 21, 2020

2. Android Emulator Causes Windows Crash and goes to BSOD

Hi,

There is an issue with Android Emulator with Visual Studio 2019 as well as Android Studio, that whenever trying to open the emulator the windows crashes and enters BSOD (Status : “clock watchdog timeout”).

This issue has started after a patch update for windows (KB4554354 (OS Build 17763.1132)).

Troubleshooting done so far,

1. We have tried reinstalling the VS 2019 along with Xamarin and freshly created new emulator (x86 processor, API 27/28 etc…)
    2. Tried to install android studio and running the newly created emulator.
    3. Repair the visual studio 2019.
    Nothing works and we are out of help from any source.

We are sure that the patch update was the issue causing the problem.

Thanks,

Prabhakaran K

7054cb58-9265-45da-b4cb-984e54d387e9, Dec 22, 2020
  3. ANDY ANDROID EMULATOR

This is a good article listing 10 of the most popular ones

2018 List: Best free Android emulators for Windows 10/8.1/7 -
    https://windowsreport.com/best-android-emulator...

Disclaimer - This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Vijay_Verma, Dec 22, 2020
  4. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD on Android Emulators

ANDY ANDROID EMULATOR

Thanks

Aminu Bappah, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD on Android Emulators

1. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD on Android Emulators - Similar Threads - CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD Android

2. windows android emulator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows android emulator.: I want to know if i can download the android emulator from windows from microsoft store.If not then when can i download it.thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-android-emulator/4c641f37-d6c8-43ff-b56a-2fc13f2dea09
  3. windows android emulator.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows android emulator.: I want to know if i can download the android emulator from windows from microsoft store.If not then when can i download it.thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-android-emulator/4c641f37-d6c8-43ff-b56a-2fc13f2dea09
  4. Android emulator issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Android emulator issue: Good morning/evening/night, Recently i tried to run android on windows 10 with famous emulators after a long time but as soon as i tried to open each one of them windows 10 crashed and they redirect me to the auto repair on windows 10 boot screen , this happens with all...
  5. BSOD when trying to close the Android Emulator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD when trying to close the Android Emulator: I want to stop the emulator. However it just BSODed my computer. The error code is MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. How do I fix this? Sorry but there is no screen shot submitted by /u/achia70 [link] [comments]...
  6. Android Emulator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Android Emulator: All time my pc fall into problem(Blue Screen error) when start Nox Player after update windows version 1903.I install verious version and all occuring same problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/android-emulator/054e3c0e-224c-49d6-8ed1-cf71400231e6
  7. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD: Hello All, My computer has been experiencing BSOD's starting last week. The BSOD will only occur while I am playing a videogame and even then the time in which the BSOD occurs will vary each time. I could have just booted the game or have been playing for an hour. The error...
  8. ANDY ANDROID EMULATOR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ANDY ANDROID EMULATOR: Hi people. can someone please help me out of this issue? if not pls can you suggest any other android emulator that can work for me? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/andy-android-emulator/2c64e238-14ab-4857-a3d4-3dddf1954b7e
  9. android emulator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    android emulator: I wanted to run the android emulator in my laptop to play mobile games. but be it nox or bluestacks or memu... every time I try to install and open them. it always run to the blue screen error saying that the "driver igrl less or not equal".. I m not sure whether I am...
  10. BSOD when running Android emulator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when running Android emulator: Well, I have been getting BSODs every now and then when running Nox android emulator on my machine... I used to be able to run many simultaneous instances of it at once, but now I can barely open 2 without a BSOD. Any idea of a fix would be really appreciated. Thanks! 80989

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 5600x android emulator crash

2. clock watchdog timeout android emulator