Windows 10: Clock_watchdog_timeout

Discus and support Clock_watchdog_timeout in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have installed Windows 10 Pro on my computer, and 3 minutes or so after it boots, the computer freezes and gives me the blue screen with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lexielynne, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Clock_watchdog_timeout

I have installed Windows 10 Pro on my computer, and 3 minutes or so after it boots, the computer freezes and gives me the blue screen with "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" message. Is there a fix?

:)

lexielynne, Oct 27, 2017

2. Windows 10 Anniversery Update problem

drivers.txt

now i got clock_watchdog_timeout error Clock_watchdog_timeout :)

audriuskovaliunas, Oct 27, 2017
  3. Jane Lla Win User
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

Hello Nevarran,

If you are over-clocking anything, reset to default as this could risk your system and cause such issues.

Check and ensure your CPU temperature is within standard and nothing's overheating.

Clear your CMOS (or load optimized BIOS defaults) to ensure there's no improper BIOS setting. Make sure to have the latest BIOS on motherboard and/or chipset drivers.

Just in case you're using Asus AI suite, uninstall it -- as this could cause software issue apart from the driver issue.

If you've checked everything mentioned above, and still getting the same issue, check for faulty hardware as this is normally a hardware error.

Let us know if you have questions.

Regards.

Jane Lla, Oct 27, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Clock_watchdog_timeout

The DM log collector will collect mini dumps, msinfo32, dxdiag, event and other logs for troubleshooting.
    Please place a zip into the thread.
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums

Please update the system specs in the "My Computer" section:
    How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums General Tips Tutorials
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'.
    After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.
    System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums

Include PSU, cooler, case, peripherals, and anything attached to the computer by wired or wireless (mouse, keyboard, printer, headset, xbox, etc.)

zbook, Oct 27, 2017
  5. I decided to download the latest full update from Microsoft (Windows 10 Fall Creative Edition) and burn it to a DVD. I used that disk to install Windows 10 on the PC, and I haven't had any problems at all. No freezes, no BSoD.

lexielynne, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Clock_watchdog_timeout

1. Clock_watchdog_timeout - Similar Threads - Clock_watchdog_timeout

2. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT After clean install (Whea uncorrectable error)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT After clean install (Whea uncorrectable error): I've recently backed up my data and formatted my SSD to do a fresh install of Windows 10 before the May update. The installation went fine and after it I did the regular stuff that you would expect: downloaded updates for the OS, updated drivers and installed some light...
  3. Clock_Watchdog_Timeout during video encoding

Clock_Watchdog_Timeout during video encoding: Over the past days I've gotten the clock watchdog timeout bsod during very high cpu usage (was rendering some video). Any help would be appreciated. (2019-09-28_09-16-19).zip 141414
  4. My PC keeps freezing? Clock_watchdog_timeout ERROR

My PC keeps freezing? Clock_watchdog_timeout ERROR: Hello there. I have been having problems with my PC multiple times these last several weeks. It started when I played the game MORDHAU. Suddenly, whie I was playing, my PC just froze... And after about an hour, I chose to hold the shutdown button for 10 seconds. This was the...
  5. Windows BSOD clock watchdog timeout

Windows BSOD clock watchdog timeout: My windows 10 computer (running the latest insider edition) keep bsoding with "clock watchdog timeout" randomly every 5-10 minutes. attached is a minidump. mini dump...
  6. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.This is the report: Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18869.1002 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\qty94\Downloads\061019-37921-01.dmp] Mini...
  7. Stop Code CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop Code CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT: I have the link available for support to look at. https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApvANTGBAEuNtzHfNWfjvhd2-2mZ I hope it will help. Thanks Marc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-clock-watchdog-timeout/ebef84a3-15af-4382-9790-f75de5c660a8
  8. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT after a fresh install

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT after a fresh install: Hello! I've recently backed up my data and formatted my SSD to do a fresh install of Windows 10 before the May update. The installation went fine and after it I did the regular stuff that you would expect: downloaded updates for the OS, updated drivers and installed some...
  9. Need help, clock watchdog timeout constant

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help, clock watchdog timeout constant: Hello, I'm in need of t=some help here, I keep getting a BSOD with clock watchdog timeout code, it's not a hardware problem because I have checked it all so I'm thinking it's a windows problem, can someone please tell me if they know what's causing it & help me fix it...
  10. Clock Watchdog timeout BSOD error after clean Windows 10 install

Clock Watchdog timeout BSOD error after clean Windows 10 install: Hi all, I recently built a new PC and transplanted my old SSD with a Windows 10 install into it temporarily (same chipset, seemed to work ok). However, my intention was to install a fresh copy when I got time, which I did yesterday a week later, using a new Windows 10 code...