Windows 10: Clone of a Bootable Flash Drive will not Boot

Discus and support Clone of a Bootable Flash Drive will not Boot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm attempting to make a clone of a bootable flash drive containing the Prime Expert Emergency Book kit using EraseUs Partition Master. The clone seems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jim8080, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Jim8080 Win User

Clone of a Bootable Flash Drive will not Boot

I'm attempting to make a clone of a bootable flash drive containing the Prime Expert Emergency Book kit using EraseUs Partition Master. The clone seems to seems the same contents as the original, but the drive is not bootable. Cockpit error?Possible, but earlier I used Aomei Partition Assistant Professional to make a bootable clone of a different bootable flash drive, and that clone was not bootable, either..

Am I missing something? Possibly bcdboot; See How to make cloned drive bootable?? Is there a better method? I'm using win10 with a legacy bios.

Jim

:)

Jim8080, Jun 25, 2020
  2. adcx64 Win User

Bootable Hard drive cloning disk recommendations.

Hey guys,
    I'm looking for a bootable software I can burn on a disk to fully clone a hard drive. I have a 500 GB drive with two partitions and I want to clone both to a 160 GB drive so I can use the 500 in a different computer. I need the 160 to be bootable as it would become the new boot drive in the computer.

adcx64, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Chewy Win User
    Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Jun 25, 2020
  4. adcx64 Win User

Bootable Hard drive cloning disk recommendations.

Will these make sure the cloned drive will be bootable? One of them is a WD...

adcx64, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Clone of a Bootable Flash Drive will not Boot - Similar Threads - Clone Bootable Flash

2. Bootable flash drive, how?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootable flash drive, how?!: I have absolutely no idea on how to make a bootable USB flash drive, I've tried for 2 hours and got no where, someone please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootable-flash-drive-how/649718ea-7904-4156-bed1-0b1eb73177f9
  3. Bootable flash drive, how?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootable flash drive, how?!: I have absolutely no idea on how to make a bootable USB flash drive, I've tried for 2 hours and got no where, someone please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootable-flash-drive-how/649718ea-7904-4156-bed1-0b1eb73177f9
  4. Creating a bootable flash drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creating a bootable flash drive: Hello beautiful people I'm creating a bootable thumb drive because I have 2 new computers and one is having issues. So going by the answers in these forums I have been unsuccessful fixing the issues and the next on the list from here was to do this . My question is How long...
  5. Creating a bootable flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating a bootable flash drive: Hello beautiful people I'm creating a bootable thumb drive because I have 2 new computers and one is having issues. So going by the answers in these forums I have been unsuccessful fixing the issues and the next on the list from here was to do this . My question is How long...
  6. Creating a bootable flash drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Cloned Drive bootable?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Cloned Drive bootable?: I have an SSD in my laptop. I cloned it to a SSD in an external case. When I put the cloned drive in the laptop it isn't recognized. How do I make it bootable? 161368
  8. Cloned Drive bootable?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cloned Drive bootable?: I have an SSD in my laptop. I cloned it to a SSD in an external case. When I put the cloned drive in the laptop it isn't recognized. How do I make it bootable? 161368
  9. Cloning to Flash drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cloning to Flash drive?: OK, so a client has a dying hard drive running Windows 10, that is barely holding it together. I was hoping we could make an effort to clone their information onto a 64 GB Flash drive, seeing their entire C drive is limited to about 40 GB. What's the best free utility to...
  10. How to make cloned drive bootable?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to make cloned drive bootable?: I cloned C drive to G via Macrium Reflect sector by sector but cannot understand why the cloned SSD is not bootable. What commands do I run to enable the mirror G drive to boot just like C?The hardware is MSI Titan GT80 SLI running Windows 10. [img] The G drive needs to say...