Windows 10: Clonezilla-live seems to be saving windows 10 twice

Discus and support Clonezilla-live seems to be saving windows 10 twice in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; stats: Clonezilla-live V. 2.6.1-25-amd64.iso, uefi, windows 10 pro 64-bit, I have been using Clonezilla-live on windows 7 for years. There is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jps99, Jun 30, 2019.

1. jps99 Win User

Clonezilla-live seems to be saving windows 10 twice

stats: Clonezilla-live V. 2.6.1-25-amd64.iso, uefi, windows 10 pro 64-bit,

I have been using Clonezilla-live on windows 7 for years.
    There is a partition in windows 10 that I never saw before and I did not
    put it there: "recovery partition of 499MB".
    Seems that Clonezilla-live is making a duplicate version of the same
    backup.
    What have I done to cause this?

:)

jps99, Jun 30, 2019

2. Cloning with Clonezilla not working

No-shame pre-24 hour bump. *Cool Clonezilla-live seems to be saving windows 10 twice :cool:

Here's what happened in a condensed form:

• I have 2 HDDs, a Raptor and a 1TB drive
    • I install Mac OSX on the Raptor
    • Using Clonezilla, I make an image of the Raptor with OSX on it and store it on the 1TB drive.
    • I install Windows 7 on the Raptor.
    • Using Clonezilla, I make an image of Win7 and store it on the Raptor.
    • For fun, I use Clonezilla to restore the OSX image back to the Raptor.
    • I boot OSX and it gives me errors
    • I use Clonezilla again and restore the Win7 image back to the Raptor
    • Everything works
    Why would won't OSX boot? I think this has to do more with Clonezilla than OSX. It was working before I cloned it.

angelkiller, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Clonezilla-live seems to be saving windows 10 twice - Similar Threads - Clonezilla live seems

2. Can't boot Clonezilla Live from USB in my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't boot Clonezilla Live from USB in my laptop: Hi there! I know the USB stick is not the problem as I just used it on my desktop without a problem. But when I try on the IdeaPad Flex 5 laptop it gets stuck after I select a resolution at the beginning (2nd from the top). I already disabled Secure Boot. Any ideas? Thanks a...
  3. Clonezilla for Windows 10 Back up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clonezilla for Windows 10 Back up: I plan to backup my Windows 10 install. So should I use Clonezilla? What are your thoughts on the software ? If I plan to backup just the OS and no other kind files, how much space do you think I"ll need ie. will I require an external hard drive or a pen drive would be...
  4. clonezilla-live to Aomei standard or backupper

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    clonezilla-live to Aomei standard or backupper: Stats: Windows 10 pro 64-bit, UEFI Looking for a free backup program to backup my computer. All I need a backup for is to backup my entire computer and be able to restore it. I have been using Clonezilla-live for years but it is now giving me trouble on Windows 10 Pro...
  5. IT SEEM THAT I BOUGHT THE MINE CRAFT TWICE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IT SEEM THAT I BOUGHT THE MINE CRAFT TWICE: Dears, it seems that i bought the mine craft twice one by gift cards and second one by my credit card. i installed the one which i bought by my credit cards. is there any way to refund the the redeem code of mine craft and use it to buy another application Best...
  6. Clonezilla-live seems to be saving windows 10 twice

Clonezilla-live seems to be saving windows 10 twice: stats: Clonezilla-live V. 2.6.1-25-amd64.iso, uefi, windows 10 pro 64-bit, I have been using Clonezilla-live on windows 7 for years. There is a partition in windows 10 that I never saw before and I did not put it there: "recovery partition of 499MB". Seems that...
  7. Can't seem to save

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't seem to save: In #1 image I have last week, earlier this month, earlier this year, along time ago so I went to view, group by, none and I got image 2 which is what I want but it won't stay that way? It looks like the images are in reverse. 133868
  8. Can't seem to save

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't seem to save: In #1 image I have last week, earlier this month, earlier this year, along time ago so I went to view, group by, none and I got image 2 which is what I want but it won't stay that way?
  9. How to clone Windows 10 with Clonezilla

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to clone Windows 10 with Clonezilla: Last Updated on April 24, 2019If you’ve ever wanted to clone your Windows 10 drive, you might’ve found that it takes some know-how. There are many things that you need to keep an eye out for in this process, and many of them, if set-up the wrong way, might leave you with a...
  10. Clonezilla Windows 10 Clone not bootable

Clonezilla Windows 10 Clone not bootable: I am cloning my Windows 10 OS partition. My HDD have 450MB Recovery partition 100MB EFI System partition (C: 239.2GB NTFS (Boot, Page File, Crash Dump, Primary Partition) I cloned (C: ) to an External HDD, however it is not bootable. Should I also clone other...