Windows 10: Cloning Hard drive with macrium do i have to be connected to internet

Discus and support Cloning Hard drive with macrium do i have to be connected to internet in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I intend to clone my hard drive from 1tb to 2tb I have cloned discs before and always left it connected to internet does it have to be connected to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by lawnmower74, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Cloning Hard drive with macrium do i have to be connected to internet

I intend to clone my hard drive from 1tb to 2tb I have cloned discs before and always left it connected to internet does it have to be connected to internet

:)

lawnmower74, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Sanhime Win User

Cloning from 1TB to 2TB hard drive

Whats a good free imaging/cloning program? I have a 1TB hard drive with Win7 and I want to seamlessly migrate my stuff to a 2TB hard drive. Any suggestions?

Sanhime, Jul 6, 2019
  3. New Hard Drive

Hi Michael,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

If you can connect both drives at once, you can clone the drive. Use Macrium Reflect for this:

How to clone your PC hard drive using Macrium Reflect

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-clone-your-p...

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jul 6, 2019
  4. Cloning Hard drive with macrium do i have to be connected to internet

Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Cloning Hard drive with macrium do i have to be connected to internet

1. Cloning Hard drive with macrium do i have to be connected to internet - Similar Threads - Cloning Hard drive

2. Cloning a hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cloning a hard drive: Original OS - Windows 8.1Current OS - Windows 10My Dell Desktop won't boot up. Diagnostics shows my HDD is OK. I was wanting to copy everything to a backup drive before I tried to re-install Windows 8.1 original OS. I pulled the HDD WD 1TB SATA, attached a SATA to USB cable...
  3. Cloning Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cloning Hard Drive: I use an ssd for booting windows and I had a bad 1TB hard drive which I'm now cloning to a better 2TB hard drive using Macrium Reflect. The cloning is almost done (90%) but I have a few questions. How does it work with the download/picture/documents folder in File...
  4. Cloning Hard Drive onto SSD Using Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cloning Hard Drive onto SSD Using Macrium Reflect: I used Macrium Reflect to clone my hard drive onto my Samsung 970 Evo SSD. Upon completion, I went into BIOS, set the SSD as the boot drive, and was met with a screen that says that the SSD isn't a bootable media. All I want to do is to have windows 10 on my SSD so that it...
  5. cloning with Macrium

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    cloning with Macrium: I am trying to clone a small drive in an old laptop to a larger drive for the extra storage I have used just a straight clone onto an unallocated disk , formatting the disk with exfat deleting the volumes so that the disk becomes empty and even tried it with the disk marked...
  6. cloning with Macrium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cloning with Macrium: I am trying to clone a small drive in an old laptop to a larger drive for the extra storage I have used just a straight clone onto an unallocated disk , formatting the disk with exfat deleting the volumes so that the disk becomes empty and even tried it with the disk marked...
  7. Macrium USB boot to clone hard drive

Macrium USB boot to clone hard drive: Am using Macrium personal free version;I find it a great product. I use it to clone my laptop hard drive to a spare hard drive connected via USB in case laptop hard drive fail. Well I had a failure the other day in the laptop hard drive. It could boot but was somewhat non...
  8. Macrium USB boot to clone hard drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Macrium USB boot to clone hard drive: Am using Macrium personal free version;I find it a great product. I use it to clone my laptop hard drive to a spare hard drive connected via USB in case laptop hard drive fail. Well I had a failure the other day in the laptop hard drive. It could boot but was somewhat non...
  9. Hard drive clone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hard drive clone: Hey: Can I create a cloned drive by cloning to a hd on my PC from my laptop drive & then from the PC to SSD? I only have 1 cable & my laptop will not boot. Both machines have win10 upgrades - 1 from win7 pro -PC & 1 from win 8 home - laptop....
  10. cloning hard drive with Macrium Reflect

cloning hard drive with Macrium Reflect: I am wanting to clone my hard drive and put it on another computer. I think I get it cloned on a external hd. I have made a boot cd. Now here is my problem I don't know how to get it to transfer to the new hd on the new computer. The cd ask wish image to tranfer but there is...