Windows 10: Cloning Hard drive with macrium do i have to be connected to internet

Discus and support Cloning Hard drive with macrium do i have to be connected to internet in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I intend to clone my hard drive from 1tb to 2tb I have cloned discs before and always left it connected to internet does it have to be connected to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by lawnmower74, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Cloning Hard drive with macrium do i have to be connected to internet

I intend to clone my hard drive from 1tb to 2tb I have cloned discs before and always left it connected to internet does it have to be connected to internet

:)

lawnmower74, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Sanhime Win User

Cloning from 1TB to 2TB hard drive

Whats a good free imaging/cloning program? I have a 1TB hard drive with Win7 and I want to seamlessly migrate my stuff to a 2TB hard drive. Any suggestions?

Sanhime, Jul 6, 2019
  3. New Hard Drive

Hi Michael,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

If you can connect both drives at once, you can clone the drive. Use Macrium Reflect for this:

How to clone your PC hard drive using Macrium Reflect

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-clone-your-p...

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jul 6, 2019
  4. Cloning Hard drive with macrium do i have to be connected to internet

Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Cloning Hard drive with macrium do i have to be connected to internet

1. Cloning Hard drive with macrium do i have to be connected to internet - Similar Threads - Cloning Hard drive

2. How do I retrieve hard drives that aren't connected?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I retrieve hard drives that aren't connected?: I haven't used this Windows 10 computer for some time and I did Windows update and then reviewed and made some changes in "Settings" and when I returned to the desktop 4 of the icons for my hard drives had an overlay of a large blue "?" and when I click on the icon for those...
  3. I have a connection but cannot do anything internet related

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a connection but cannot do anything internet related: Hi so I just reinstalled windows 10 fully clean deleted all my files after thinking it would fix my issue it seemed it had for a little bit now its back anytime I play games or randomly on youtube my internet will "cut" however I clearly have a connection because it shows me...
  4. Hard drive clone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hard drive clone: Hey: Can I create a cloned drive by cloning to a hd on my PC from my laptop drive & then from the PC to SSD? I only have 1 cable & my laptop will not boot. Both machines have win10 upgrades - 1 from win7 pro -PC & 1 from win 8 home - laptop....
  5. How do I clone the hard drive that Windows 10 V 1803 is on?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I clone the hard drive that Windows 10 V 1803 is on?: The hard drive that I have Windows 10 v 1803 is about 5 years old. I just bought a new hard drive and would like to move it onto it. Can I just clone the hard drive and Windows 10 will work properly? If so, how can I do that?...
  6. Does Macrium Free Do Disk Cloning?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Does Macrium Free Do Disk Cloning?: I have two identical 1T seagate drives and I am trying to clone from one to the other. One is the system disk with drives C: and E: on it - that's the source drive - and the other is a drive I've labelled 'J:' via Diskpart - that's the target drive. Previous attempts to...
  7. cloning hard drive with Macrium Reflect

cloning hard drive with Macrium Reflect: I am wanting to clone my hard drive and put it on another computer. I think I get it cloned on a external hd. I have made a boot cd. Now here is my problem I don't know how to get it to transfer to the new hd on the new computer. The cd ask wish image to tranfer but there is...
  8. Clone secondary hard drive to new hard drive

Clone secondary hard drive to new hard drive: Hi! Bought a replacement secondary hard drive, but want to know best tool to clone it. My main drive is an SSD with Windows on, but I used Kari's tutorial to move the user folder on to a secondary hard drive, so just unsure on the best way to go to keep the User folder...
  9. Hard Driving Cloning Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Hard Driving Cloning Question: I am looking to upgrade a computer in my office to Windows 10 once it comes out. This computer needs to have its hard drive replicated. Currently we have two option to clone the hard drive, hardware based and software based cloning. Has anyone tried either method of cloning?...
  10. Having trouble Cloning to a new HHD, Macrium failed clone error?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having trouble Cloning to a new HHD, Macrium failed clone error?: Hey, I'm trying to upgrade from a 750Gb hard drive to a 500Gb Hybrid drive, and I'm running into a few difficulties. I'm using the free version of Macrium Reflect, every walk through I've read says to select the partition with the windows symbol, however I have two? Is this...