Windows 10: Cloning Monitors Cap FPS

Discus and support Cloning Monitors Cap FPS in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This is a very common issue with dual pc setups but I have noticed that some of my friends can clone their monitors and still play the games that cap... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheSuperiorWes, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Cloning Monitors Cap FPS

This is a very common issue with dual pc setups but I have noticed that some of my friends can clone their monitors and still play the games that cap to 60fps, just fine at over 60fps. While if I try it caps at 60fps... Why is this?

submitted by /u/TheSuperiorWes
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheSuperiorWes, Sep 7, 2020

2. Fps is capped

Apparently there is a problem with my xbox app, for some odd reason my fps is capped at 60. I've turned off vsync in NVidia but I still get 60 fps. I searched on google to try to fix this problem but they all say to turn off gamedvr on xbox but I cant do
    that because my xbox gamedvr settings look like this. I need help to remove the 60 fps cap. Thanks

Cloning Monitors Cap FPS [​IMG]

thurtalzilla, Sep 7, 2020
  3. 4nK17 Win User
    capped fps

after the recent creators update ,most of the apps and games are capped at 60 fps ,tried every possible solution like disabling the gameDvr but the problem does not look like solving.

4nK17, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Cloning Monitors Cap FPS

Games capped at 60 fps

Hi Alvin Gao,

Graphics cards are responsible for managing frame rates in terms of gaming and other GPU-intensive tasks. Some graphics cards have settings that caps the FPS, therefore, the best that I could suggest is to check your graphics card's global settings panel
    to modify, or even remove the capping. Please refer to your GPU manufacturer's website for further assistance with changing the settings.

If you need additional advice related to Windows, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Mark Isi, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Cloning Monitors Cap FPS

1. Cloning Monitors Cap FPS - Similar Threads - Cloning Monitors Cap

2. 60 fps capped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    60 fps capped: ever since i upgraded windows 10 to windows 11 i get 60 fps capped in fullscreen mode but in windowed mode i get 200+ fps also i did everything i can do to remove it but it didn't work i tried:1 disable fullscreen optimzation 2disable v_syncand more of this things i have...
  3. 60 FPS CAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    60 FPS CAP: Hi so when ever i go into a game my game is capped at 60 FPS even tho i have selected more and my pc is more than capable of running more Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/60-fps-cap/82fa1ade-8376-4b9b-b87d-f751bc700dc6
  4. 60 FPS CAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    60 FPS CAP: Hi so when ever i go into a game my game is capped at 60 FPS even tho i have selected more and my pc is more than capable of running more Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/60-fps-cap/82fa1ade-8376-4b9b-b87d-f751bc700dc6
  5. Windows FPS Cap?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows FPS Cap?: So basically i just got a new PC, that runs very well but whenever i go to my homescreen, tab out of a game/close a game, it shows as if my fps is capped at 65.When i search why this happens, everyone just says its you monitors refresh rate, but my monitor is set to 280 hz,...
  6. Windows FPS Cap?

Windows FPS Cap?: So basically i just got a new PC, that runs very well but whenever i go to my homescreen, tab out of a game/close a game, it shows as if my fps is capped at 65.When i search why this happens, everyone just says its you monitors refresh rate, but my monitor is set to 280 hz,...
  7. 1 FPS Cap

1 FPS Cap: Hi I’ve been having this issue for a while now where my FPS is capped at 1 on certain apps. Another thing is, when I minimise the app, the FPS goes back to normal.Things I’ve tried:Resetting PC resetting everythingSystem restoresDDUUpdated ALL drivers chipset, processor...
  8. 1 FPS Cap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    1 FPS Cap: Hi I’ve been having this issue for a while now where my FPS is capped at 1 on certain apps. Another thing is, when I minimise the app, the FPS goes back to normal.Things I’ve tried:Resetting PC resetting everythingSystem restoresDDUUpdated ALL drivers chipset, processor...
  9. Capped at 60 FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Capped at 60 FPS: Hello so recently when I play Fortnite, I get 60 fps straight. I've tried changing the in game settings and all, but still, I get 59 -60 fps. Could it be a problem with Windows?...
  10. Capped at 60 FPS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Capped at 60 FPS: Hello so recently when I play Fortnite, I get 60 fps straight. I've tried changing the in game settings and all, but still, I get 59 -60 fps. Could it be a problem with Windows?...