Windows 10: Clonning

Discus and support Clonning in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; is it good to clone windows 10 hdd to ssd? will there any problem if i do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mohammad_Imran4, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Clonning

is it good to clone windows 10 hdd to ssd? will there any problem if i do that?

:)

Mohammad_Imran4, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Solaris17 Win User

TPU Census 2010 request

lo scrw u clons

Solaris17, Aug 5, 2020
  3. N73 ME bluetooth headset

thnks for the info clon, i am plannig to buy one myself too Clonning :)

firenze2153, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Clonning

N-70 nearly distroyed

Dude i am in Pakistan there i the Pathan's have started clonning ppl lolz,they can repair a cell phone,it costed me onle 3 dollors to get it repaired Clonning :)

lost777enator, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Clonning

1. Clonning - Similar Threads - Clonning

2. Clonning my current Window 10 Pro and SW to New PC NUC 11th Gen?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Clonning my current Window 10 Pro and SW to New PC NUC 11th Gen?: Hianyone has advise on how I can reuse my activated Window 10 Pro from my old laptop to my new NUC 11th Gen unit with trial license.My concern is related to the Win 10 Pro license key, as I don't have my product key or license key with me.Thank You...
  3. 0xc000000e error after clonning hdd to ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0xc000000e error after clonning hdd to ssd: Hi,Today i upgraded my systemlaptop with ssd. I removed the cd/rom and placed hdd with caddy there and ssd to hdd's place. Then i cloned my hdd to ssd and it successfully completed. After that i did the bios settings and the system ran perfectly on ssd. After a few check i...