Windows 10: Close all open windows with one click.

Discus and support Close all open windows with one click. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a way, or program I can install, that will close everything on the screen with just one click of a keyboard key? That's just one click, not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by theoldfarter, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Close all open windows with one click.

Is there a way, or program I can install, that will close everything on the screen with just one click of a keyboard key?
    That's just one click, not using two keys with each other. Many years ago, I had a program that I installed and it closed everything open by one press of the X key. That may have been with Windows XP. I do not have the program and searching the Internet is not giving me the answer.

:)

theoldfarter, Nov 27, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Close all open windows with one click.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Close all open windows with one click.

1. Close all open windows with one click. - Similar Threads - Close open click

2. All open windows close when clicked on show desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All open windows close when clicked on show desktop: In windows 10, when i click the small bar right the taskbar to go to my dekstop. All my open windows close, this is not very pleasant. I rebooted a few time to maybe solve the problem with no luck. I search at the settings and on the internet but I could find anything.How can...
  3. All open windows close when clicked on show desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All open windows close when clicked on show desktop: In windows 10, when i click the small bar right the taskbar to go to my dekstop. All my open windows close, this is not very pleasant. I rebooted a few time to maybe solve the problem with no luck. I search at the settings and on the internet but I could find anything.How can...
  4. All open windows close when clicked on show desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to close all open windows at once?

How to close all open windows at once?: How to close all open folders at once? I want to close all open windows without having to click on each one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-close-all-open-windows-at-once/3271c5a8-a75d-4981-a1ca-201d6e985992
  6. One Click Opens/Closes Multiple Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Click Opens/Closes Multiple Programs: Is there any way in Windows to be able to open and/or close multiple programs at once? For instance, I always run 3 programs when I'm working on music, but it would be more convenient if I did not have to close and open them individually each time I use them....
  7. One Click Opens/Closes Multiple Programs

One Click Opens/Closes Multiple Programs: Is there any way in Windows to be able to open and/or close multiple programs at once? For instance, I always run 3 programs when I'm working on music, but it would be more convenient if I did not have to close and open them individually each time I use them....
  8. All of Windows Settings Facilities with ONE click

in Windows 10 Support
    All of Windows Settings Facilities with ONE click: Set up a one click desktop icon access to 204 of settings for Windows 7, 8 and 10. Most of Windows setting parameters are here in one listing. Just click the item required and the appropriate settings panel comes up. 1. Right-click on the desktop. 2. Click NEW, then FOLDER....
  9. Applications opening with one click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Applications opening with one click: Hello, since a recent update to Windows 10, I've noticed that all my applications open with one click. Also, emails within Outlook 365 also open just by selecting an email to preview. I've gone into File Explorer and made sure option to "Double click " was still selected....
  10. Edge asks to close all tabs with only one tab open

in Browsers and Email
    Edge asks to close all tabs with only one tab open: V1809 with the last Tuesday update. When closing Edge, it always asks to close all tabs even though there is only one tab open. [img] 119766