Windows 10: Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition

Discus and support Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition. Created one right now with the same gmail and ofc cannot redeem the code. Any way of getting it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TinyBolts, Nov 15, 2018.

1. TinyBolts Win User

Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition

I closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition. Created one right now with the same gmail and ofc cannot redeem the code. Any way of getting it? I have proof Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition 9e3ba76de7d05af68c2f76a340b93bc8.png

:)

TinyBolts, Nov 15, 2018
  2. LeonLaude Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Minecraft Win10 Edition

Hi Griffin,

If you have the previous version of Minecraft, you may download its latest version for free. Click this

link
    to download the game.

You'll be asked to enter a game code. If you don't have the code, kindly perform the following steps:

• Sign in with your Mojang account.
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.

Note: You'll need to sign in to or create a Microsoft account. If you sign in, use the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your Xbox account.
    • If you're running Windows 10, you'll be able to download the game right after redeeming your code. If you're running an earlier operating system, you'll need to come back to the Windows Store once you're running Windows 10.
    Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Nov 15, 2018
  4. Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition

1. Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Closed account minecraft

2. Minecraft windows 10 edition closes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition closes on startup: I just bought minecraft windows 10 from Microsoft store and whenever I open it , it closes on the startup Pls help if you know the answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-closes-on-startup/c56d1c14-d681-4135-9fb8-3fc560013e53
  3. Microsoft Account not working on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Account not working on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Hey so, i recently bought a new laptop and wanted to play minecaft windows 10 edition on it but i encountered a problem. When signing into my Microsoft Account on Minecraft it says "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong." I've...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock edition closes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Bedrock edition closes: Hey, Recently I installed minecraft bedrock edition Not java And whenever I launch it the screen freezes then it closes and it doesnt let me minimize mc Please help me...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not appearing in my account

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not appearing in my account: So I bought the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft last year,redeemed the key and had it in my library. Skip to this year after reinstalling Windows 10, I logged in my account and and opened the Microsoft Store to install it. Then I noticed it bassically erased itself. Only have...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition is no longer on my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition is no longer on my account?: Hello, So I tried opening the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft that I got awhile back for owning the Java edition of Minecraft, but when I go to open it, it says that Minecraft is not available on my account. When I go to the store page for windows 10 it prompts me to buy it...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Removed from account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Removed from account: Hi I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the 29th July 2015 on this account, i was able to download it and play it just fine. However now when i check the windows store to download it again it says i need to purchase it. Is there any way that you can help...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Microsoft Account Disconnected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Microsoft Account Disconnected: This is a problem occurring in Minecraft, that seems to have no fix as far as I've seen. I play on Windows 10 edition and the Xbox one, and this only happens on the windows edition. Everything else works fine, so it's not my Microsoft account. In the main menu, the account...
  9. minecraft windows 10 edition xbox live account

minecraft windows 10 edition xbox live account: I bought minecraft windows 10 edition but I can not log into my xbox live account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-xbox-live-account/fb2f925f-b874-4b78-9ed5-5232eb874a6e"
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not Showing up on Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not Showing up on Account: I bought Minecraft Java edition while you got a free Windows 10 code included, and I claimed it on my account. I got a new computer, logged into the same account and saw that it was missing. I know for a fact this is the right account because the gamer tag matches the gamer...