Windows 10: Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition

Discus and support Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition. Created one right now with the same gmail and ofc cannot redeem the code. Any way of getting it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TinyBolts, Nov 15, 2018.

1. TinyBolts Win User

Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition

I closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition. Created one right now with the same gmail and ofc cannot redeem the code. Any way of getting it? I have proof Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition 9e3ba76de7d05af68c2f76a340b93bc8.png

:)

TinyBolts, Nov 15, 2018
  2. LeonLaude Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Minecraft Win10 Edition

Hi Griffin,

If you have the previous version of Minecraft, you may download its latest version for free. Click this

link
    to download the game.

You'll be asked to enter a game code. If you don't have the code, kindly perform the following steps:

• Sign in with your Mojang account.
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.

Note: You'll need to sign in to or create a Microsoft account. If you sign in, use the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your Xbox account.
    • If you're running Windows 10, you'll be able to download the game right after redeeming your code. If you're running an earlier operating system, you'll need to come back to the Windows Store once you're running Windows 10.
    Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Nov 15, 2018
  4. Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition

1. Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Closed account minecraft

2. No sound in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound in Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hi i recently bought and installed minecraft for PC from the windows store. the game works fine but has no sound. i have searched the internet for a solution and have tried everything but nothing seems to work. all sounds on my pc work fine. every game works fine discord...
  3. Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition: So I have seen that you can redeem a code for windows 10 edition if you have had minecraft since before october 2017 and i have had it since 9 september 2013 yet it doesnt say anything about redeeming a code on the mojang page SOMEONE HELP PLEASE........
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hi, i Bought on 12/03/2018 minecraft Java edition, wich allowed me to acces Minecraft Windows 10 edition... Unfortunately, when i try to redeem my Minecraft w10 edition from The Mohang Site, which redirect me on my microsoft page, the code seems to be already claimed. I've...
  5. Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?: I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted to find out if...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition: So I just upgraded my computer to windows 10 yesterday and I had also bought the Java edition of Minecraft, but I'm also looking to get the windows 10 edition, I got the code and it said it was already redeemed. I went into my order history saying it was completed and there...
  7. Minecraft Widows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Widows 10 edition: Hello community recently one of my minecraft saves completely reset and i was wondering if it was possible to revert to a past save somehow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/minecraft-widows-10-edition/a2fbc448-6d03-4674-9b1f-4ebb4bd555d5
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: ive download minecraft along time ago and have been playing it ever since (on Xbox) and the better together update came out and i thought it was a good idea to try it out on my computer so i signed onto the micro soft store and downloaded the game (i already owned the game)...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition: So I had a code to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free, I redeemed it a few years ago. But I reset the PC I bought it on and now it won't let me have it even though I should. This is why I want to go get a MacBook, because you Microsoft are the biggest peice of **** on...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 edition beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition beta: Just got the minecraft windows 10 edition beta but cant redeem the key at the store for some resaon. hope they fixsit 9165