Windows 10: Closed an old .MSN account Now I can't log into my home computer

Discus and support Closed an old .MSN account Now I can't log into my home computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When loggin into my computer it asks for the Pin or the Password for the Old Account. Since it was Closed I get not able to validate. Everything I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Robert Studio Maxx, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Closed an old .MSN account Now I can't log into my home computer

When loggin into my computer it asks for the Pin or the Password for the Old Account. Since it was Closed I get not able to validate. Everything I try always comes back to asking for the OLD MSN account PPWD or PIN. How do I fix this major problem.

* Moved from MSN

:)

Robert Studio Maxx, Sep 8, 2020
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

Computer is displayed twice on MSN account

Hello Gerald,

We would like to know the additional information to better assist you with MSN account concern. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are you referring to MSN account through a web browser or MSN Internet access?
    • What are the steps you've done so far prior to the issue?
    Kindly send us a screenshot of what you see when going on your MSN network. This will help us isolate your concern.

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Old MSN account on my Calendar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

1. Is the MSN account added to the GMAIL?

Let’s try these steps to solve the issue.

1. Try logging in to Gmail account and go to
    Calendar app.

2. Go to Calendar settings and check if the MSN account is subscribed.

3. Unsubscribe with MSN account.

4. Go to Calendar app by searching clicking the Start button.

5. Go to settings and delete the Gmail account
    and reconfigure the account and check.

For further information and support please contact the Gmail support.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further

Sachin V Rao, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Closed an old .MSN account Now I can't log into my home computer

Old MSN account on my Calendar

In windows 10 under calendar app it shows my old msn account under my gmail tab. When I uncheck it my email from gmail disappear from the calendar. I have closed this msn account years ago so why is it showing up in my calendar? How do I get rid of it? In
    the pic below it shows on OCT22nd on the 26th that I am staying at a hotel and the box on the left under gmail shows my old msn email that I for which I closed that account years ago.

<Removed PII>

Now when I uncheck that old msn account it seems that all my gmail account stuff disappears. Notice that when unchecked I lose my gmail emails. Now it shows when unchecked that I am no longer showing the hotel that I am staying at on Oct. 22nd and the 26th.
    How do I fix this and how do I get rid of an old email account I haven't used in many years and is a closed account?

<Removed PII>

DanielGough, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Closed an old .MSN account Now I can't log into my home computer

1. Closed an old .MSN account Now I can't log into my home computer - Similar Threads - Closed old MSN

2. I can't log into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into my account: Hello sir , I am a windows 11 user.There was a virus in my system , so I wanted to delete it and booted into safe mode and successfully deleted the file and it's associated files. However , when I restarted and tried to log into my account normally, it says my pin isn't...
  3. I can't log into my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log into my account: Hello sir , I am a windows 11 user.There was a virus in my system , so I wanted to delete it and booted into safe mode and successfully deleted the file and it's associated files. However , when I restarted and tried to log into my account normally, it says my pin isn't...
  4. My old onedrive account is closed and I can't log into my new

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old onedrive account is closed and I can't log into my new: Hello, My old e-mail account with my onedrive is deleted, therefore I cannot log into my onedrive account. When I try to log into a new account, it says that I must log into the old account first and add the new account. The problem is: The program won't let me log into the...
  5. My old onedrive account is closed and I can't log into my new

My old onedrive account is closed and I can't log into my new: Hello, My old e-mail account with my onedrive is deleted, therefore I cannot log into my onedrive account. When I try to log into a new account, it says that I must log into the old account first and add the new account. The problem is: The program won't let me log into the...
  6. My old onedrive account is closed and I can't log into my new

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I can't log in to my account to repair my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in to my account to repair my computer: I'm using Windows 10 Home 64.I had been running fairly stably, but occasionally my computer would BSOD with an error. I ran the driver verifier and now as soon as I log into Windows my computer crashes with Driver Verifier Detected Violation.I tried to repair my copy of...
  8. I can't log in to my account to repair my computer

I can't log in to my account to repair my computer: I'm using Windows 10 Home 64.I had been running fairly stably, but occasionally my computer would BSOD with an error. I ran the driver verifier and now as soon as I log into Windows my computer crashes with Driver Verifier Detected Violation.I tried to repair my copy of...
  9. I can't log in to my account to repair my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I can't log in to my microsoft account on my computer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't log in to my microsoft account on my computer.: He says: "wow, something has gone wrong". "It is likely that the problem occurred because of us. Try again." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-in-to-my-microsoft-account-on-my/4ba025cc-ba6a-4660-822b-98529dbc43e8