Windows 10: Closed

Discus and support Closed in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Closed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/closed/0e1834c0-554b-43aa-832c-d24a41100e5a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by 348816, Jun 13, 2020.

1. 348816 Win User

Closed

Closed

:)

348816, Jun 13, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Win 10 - computer won't lock or sleep when lid is closed

Hi Shari,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1: Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Select on Control Panel.

• Click on Power Options. On the left, click on "Choose what closing the lid does". Click on the drop down menu for "When I close the lid" and choose "Sleep" or "Hibernate.

Method 2: I suggest you to run in-built Power troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the left pane, click on
      View All.
    • Click on Power to run the troubleshooter.

Method 3: If the above method doesn’t help, I would suggest you to
    reset and restore all of the default Power Plans back with their default settings. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • At the command prompt, type powercfg -restoredefaultschemes, and then press
      ENTER.
    • At the command prompt, type exit to exit the Command Prompt window.
    • Restart the computer and check with the issue.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 13, 2020
  4. csatennis Win User

Closed

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Closed

1. Closed - Similar Threads - Closed

2. What's causing my PC to crash when closing games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's causing my PC to crash when closing games?: When I close games my PC black screens and I have to do a force shut down, then after powering it up again I gat green lines all over the screen and have to restart it again to fix the green lines. I have tried factory resetting windows and I even used DDU to do a clean...
  3. What's causing my PC to crash when closing games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's causing my PC to crash when closing games?: When I close games my PC black screens and I have to do a force shut down, then after powering it up again I gat green lines all over the screen and have to restart it again to fix the green lines. I have tried factory resetting windows and I even used DDU to do a clean...
  4. Having a BSOD from Win32kfull by closing a specific Winforms Control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a BSOD from Win32kfull by closing a specific Winforms Control: Win32kfull BSOD since KB5034848 with Exception_Double_Fault in the symbol named win32kfull!SetOrClrWF+18eBSOD is caused while closing a specific WinForms complex control in an application developed by my companyIntroduced since KB5034848Stlll present with KB5035853...
  5. Having a BSOD from Win32kfull by closing a specific Winforms Control

Having a BSOD from Win32kfull by closing a specific Winforms Control: Win32kfull BSOD since KB5034848 with Exception_Double_Fault in the symbol named win32kfull!SetOrClrWF+18eBSOD is caused while closing a specific WinForms complex control in an application developed by my companyIntroduced since KB5034848Stlll present with KB5035853...
  6. Roblox closes randomly with nothing wrong occuring before it crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox closes randomly with nothing wrong occuring before it crashes.: Sometimes I'll just be playing Roblox and it never lags or anything before it crashes, it's just out of the blue my pc is strong enough to run Roblox with max graphics. It never lags or anything before it crashes, it's just happening out of the blue. I really don't have...
  7. Roblox closes randomly with nothing wrong occuring before it crashes.

Roblox closes randomly with nothing wrong occuring before it crashes.: Sometimes I'll just be playing Roblox and it never lags or anything before it crashes, it's just out of the blue my pc is strong enough to run Roblox with max graphics. It never lags or anything before it crashes, it's just happening out of the blue. I really don't have...
  8. Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.: Everytime I create a new file or modify an existing one when I try to save the work using Save, Save As or closing the program Paint just opens the window where I select where to save but it closes in a second without saving anithing. There is no error shown on screen, it...
  9. Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.

Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.: Everytime I create a new file or modify an existing one when I try to save the work using Save, Save As or closing the program Paint just opens the window where I select where to save but it closes in a second without saving anithing. There is no error shown on screen, it...
  10. PC/GPU Crashes After Closing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC/GPU Crashes After Closing Games: Screen freezes or goes blank after closing down any video game. Have tried updating the Nvidia Driver and running a SFC SCANNOW; however, the issue persists.PC Specs are:i7-10700F CPU16GB RAMNvidia RTX 3060ti GPUWindows 11 HomeI would be grateful for any support....