Windows 10: Closer Together . . .

Discus and support Closer Together . . . in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 Pro. I just, reset my computer. And. there's one thing. I don't know how to do? How do you, change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Closer Together . . .

My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 Pro.
    I just, reset my computer. And. there's one thing. I don't know how to do?

How do you, change the spacing. Between, the desktop icons?
    They're, very far apart. I want to get them closer.

That's it. Thanks for reading . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Dec 18, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

A closer look at Spartan's new reading mode and reading list

Read more: A closer look at Spartans new reading mode and reading list

Brink, Dec 18, 2020
  3. JC316 Win User
    [FS][US]   Sapphire HD2900XT 512MB W/ Accessories

Just a friendly suggestion, not interested. The price is a bit high, if it were closer to $100 shipped then you would probably be getting more interest.

JC316, Dec 18, 2020
  4. dozenfury Win User

Closer Together . . .

AMD RX Vega First Pricing Information Leaked in Sweden - "Feels Wrong"

It definitely wouldn't be the suggested retail pricing. I'm assuming this is just the standard new video card+mining gouging. If performance is where the leaked benchmarks are at I'd hope that suggested retail is closer to $399, maybe $499 max. But who knows what they'll actually be listed at. Look at people selling Nintendo Switches for $600+ the first couple months they were out.

dozenfury, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Closer Together . . .

1. Closer Together . . . - Similar Threads - Closer Together

2. Planning to upgrade to 11 one 10's EOL nears closer, I have some worries.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Planning to upgrade to 11 one 10's EOL nears closer, I have some worries.: I have an 8GB laptop, and Health Checker shows I qualify for 11. Despite this, people have given me mixed results due to it being, well, a laptop.My concerns are:What are the chances my laptop gets screwed up during the upgrade?Is 8GB decent enough?How long would an upgrade...
  3. Planning to upgrade to 11 one 10's EOL nears closer, I have some worries.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Planning to upgrade to 11 one 10's EOL nears closer, I have some worries.: I have an 8GB laptop, and Health Checker shows I qualify for 11. Despite this, people have given me mixed results due to it being, well, a laptop.My concerns are:What are the chances my laptop gets screwed up during the upgrade?Is 8GB decent enough?How long would an upgrade...
  4. Planning to upgrade to 11 one 10's EOL nears closer, I have some worries.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to make the spacing of caption buttons minmaxclose closer, the point here is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make the spacing of caption buttons minmaxclose closer, the point here is the...: How to make the spacing of caption buttons minmaxclose closer, the point here is the ratio or the frame, 1:1 not 1:2 or 1:2,5....thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-the-spacing-of-caption-buttons/267f570a-a959-4faf-b619-d7216d364736
  6. How to make the spacing of caption buttons minmaxclose closer, the point here is the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make the spacing of caption buttons minmaxclose closer, the point here is the...: How to make the spacing of caption buttons minmaxclose closer, the point here is the ratio or the frame, 1:1 not 1:2 or 1:2,5....thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-the-spacing-of-caption-buttons/267f570a-a959-4faf-b619-d7216d364736
  7. We take a closer look at Suggested Actions in Windows 11, and show you how to disable it

in Windows 10 News
    We take a closer look at Suggested Actions in Windows 11, and show you how to disable it: Microsoft released Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25115 to the Dev Channel. It introduced a new feature called Suggested Actions. [ATTACH] Microsoft showcased it with two screenshots. We take a closer look at it to see how it works. How to use Suggested Actions in...
  8. Windows 10 Blue Screen after bringing my phone closer made my graphics performance go down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Blue Screen after bringing my phone closer made my graphics performance go down: Hello,I had an issue with my pc. This is my pc:Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50 GHz 8 CPUs at 2.5 GHzGraphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650.RAM: 8 GBSystem Type: 64 bits.Some days ago I was using my computer normally, but I suddenly brought my phone closer to the pc...
  9. Microsoft bringing PC and Xbox gaming closer together

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft bringing PC and Xbox gaming closer together: Remember the mysterious test that Microsoft wanted Windows 10 Insider Build testers to run recently without revealing anything about it? Microsoft wanted users to report any issues found during the installation and launch of State of Decay, but did not reveal any information...
  10. Facebook making updates to rankings to bring people closer together

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook making updates to rankings to bring people closer together: Facebook was built to bring people closer together and build relationships. One of the ways we do this is by connecting people to meaningful posts from their friends and family in News Feed. Over the next few months, we’ll be making updates to ranking so people have more...