Windows 10: Closing Multiple Desktops Using Win + Ctrl + f4 Not Working

Discus and support Closing Multiple Desktops Using Win + Ctrl + f4 Not Working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After accidentally opening up 400 new desktops on my computer, I tried searching up ways to fix this issue, all of which required me to press win +... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by walker38552, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Closing Multiple Desktops Using Win + Ctrl + f4 Not Working

After accidentally opening up 400 new desktops on my computer, I tried searching up ways to fix this issue, all of which required me to press win + ctrl + f4 repeatedly to close desktops. I tried this at first, but after waiting the command seemed to have done nothing. I tried various things, going to the last desktop, going to the first desktop, and trying different desktops in the middle. Is there a solution or fix to this?

:)

walker38552, Jun 28, 2021
  2. Edwin Win User

Multiple desktops

WIN+CTRL+D to create a new desktop,
    WIN+CTRL+F4 to close an existing desktop,
    WIN+CTRL+Left or Right Arrows to switch between desktops.

Edwin, Jun 28, 2021
  3. Chuck38 Win User
    Multiple desktops

*Thumbs

Chuck38, Jun 28, 2021
  4. Closing Multiple Desktops Using Win + Ctrl + f4 Not Working

Multiple desktops

Awesome Shortcuts!

JDobbsy1987, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

Closing Multiple Desktops Using Win + Ctrl + f4 Not Working

1. Closing Multiple Desktops Using Win + Ctrl + f4 Not Working - Similar Threads - Closing Multiple Desktops

2. CTRL ALT WIN not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CTRL ALT WIN not working: Few hours ago my keyboard started to spam random keys and i tried to fix it with this method but after restarting PC CTRL Windows and ALT keys do not seem to be working anymore. Method:1. Press the Windows + Q keys and type CMD;2. Right-click on Run as Administrator;3. Paste...
  3. CTRL ALT WIN not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CTRL ALT WIN not working: Few hours ago my keyboard started to spam random keys and i tried to fix it with this method but after restarting PC CTRL Windows and ALT keys do not seem to be working anymore. Method:1. Press the Windows + Q keys and type CMD;2. Right-click on Run as Administrator;3. Paste...
  4. F4 key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F4 key not working: So basically i boot up my laptop and the f4 key does not work,i cant use alt f4 nor i can use fn-f4 but im able to use alt-fn-f4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/f4-key-not-working/4ffa01b3-5dc6-471f-bb67-0b3c3725c5bf
  5. F4 key not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    F4 key not working: So basically i boot up my laptop and the f4 key does not work,i cant use alt f4 nor i can use fn-f4 but im able to use alt-fn-f4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/f4-key-not-working/4ffa01b3-5dc6-471f-bb67-0b3c3725c5bf
  6. DISABLE MULTIPLE DESKTOP SHOURTCUT WIN + CTRL + D

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DISABLE MULTIPLE DESKTOP SHOURTCUT WIN + CTRL + D: I already tried EVERYTHING, added a few things on regedit like some links told to do, reboot and NOTHING. I'm trying to play a game and EVERYTIME this new goddamn desktop pop-up, great addition to Windows 10, very usefull tool, mostly when the shortcut buttons are so near of...
  7. F4 closing window.

in Windows 10 Customization
    F4 closing window.: Just pressing F4 is closing a window and that is problematic when I want to press 4 but I accidentally mistype and press F4 closing the window. How do I make it so that only Alt-F4 will close a window and not just F4 itself....
  8. Win 10 Multiple desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Multiple desktops: Hello everyone, I want to know how to add different shortcuts in different desktops. I want to have different shortcuts on different desktops to separate my work and research files. I dont want to see work shortcuts in the main desktop. Is it possible in the new updates?...
  9. F4 Key Not Working

F4 Key Not Working: I have a user in win10, the F4 key will not turn off and will not let me use it. How can I fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/f4-key-not-working/5c702d40-edbd-4832-b76a-eb7bfd9b35c8
  10. Alt F4 does not close a window

Alt F4 does not close a window: I just unpacked my brand new Microsoft surface pro today and find that I cannot close a window using alt F4. I find this very irritating... Brand new ms machine and the kbd driver doesn't work properly???...