Windows 10: Closing tabs on W10 and IE11

Discus and support Closing tabs on W10 and IE11 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How can I setup my computer to close all tabs when I use power off for Edge and IE11. Thanks 109843 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by enigma1944, May 10, 2018.

1. Closing tabs on W10 and IE11

How can I setup my computer to close all tabs when I use power off for Edge and IE11. Thanks

:)

enigma1944, May 10, 2018

2. How can I setup my computer to close all tabs when I use power off for Edge and IE11. Thanks

:)

enigma1944, May 10, 2018
Thema:

Closing tabs on W10 and IE11

1. Closing tabs on W10 and IE11 - Similar Threads - Closing tabs W10

2. Uninstall IE11 W7 in W10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall IE11 W7 in W10: Hi, I installed IE11 W7 downloaded from this site: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=41628 on W10. I can´t run it. The "iexplorer.exe" executable doesn't exists: [ATTACH] How can I uninstall it? Thanks for your attention. I’m looking...
  3. Tabs will not close on shutdown

in Browsers and Email
    Tabs will not close on shutdown: I am on W10 Home Version 1809 and when I press shutdown the tabs will not close. I use MSN for homepage and outlook for Email. When I open the system the previous tabs that were used remain on the task bar. How do I eliminate this, thanks. . 125772
  4. A bit Geeky but read - IE11 on W7 Vs IE11 on W10

in Browsers and Email
    A bit Geeky but read - IE11 on W7 Vs IE11 on W10: Hi there This post might be a bit "Geeky" so skip if you aren't interested. I downloaded a FREE Laptop trial version of SAP (a great learning tool for perhaps one of the largest ERP companies out there) to test and learn a bit about the programming language used by SAP...
  5. Closing Tabs at Shutdown

in Browsers and Email
    Closing Tabs at Shutdown: I followed al instructions on closing tabs at shutdown but nothing works. Ideas appreciated Thanks 25964
  6. Close all Tabs

in Browsers and Email
    Close all Tabs: When using a search engine and having the need to return to a previous page, at present I am unable to do so. All I can do is either "Cancel" or "Close all Tabs" . This means I lose the site and have to start all over again. I am using Windows10 64byte. Can anyone tell me how...
  7. IE11 Tab Preview (Similar to Edge)... Possible?

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 Tab Preview (Similar to Edge)... Possible?: I have disabled the tab preview for IE11 (through IE Options) so that I can minimize my IE from the taskbar icon even with multiple tabs open. So... can I enable tab previews by hovering over the tab, such as is the case in Edge? Thanks in advance. 62101
  8. Adobe Reader and Flash for IE11 in W10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Reader and Flash for IE11 in W10?: I'm running IE11 in W10, but does IE11 use Adobe Reader and Flash player like it does in W7? I read that Edge doesn't, but I couldn't find anything for sure about IE11 in W10. 80912
  9. Closing Tabs at Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Closing Tabs at Shutdown: Can someone tell me why when running Edge none of the tabs close when I sign out???????? When I sign back in it's like I never left the page. Thanks 46933
  10. Closing tabs on shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Closing tabs on shutdown: Besides manually ,how do I close tabs when I shutdown. Now when I shutdown and restart the system opens at the last site I was involved with. Thanks 104294