Windows 10: Closing the Amazon Unlimited Music App in Windows 10

Discus and support Closing the Amazon Unlimited Music App in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If I hit the Close button the usual X in the upper RH corner to end my Amazon Music session, it closes the window but keeps playing. There doesn't seem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Millie Frettner, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Closing the Amazon Unlimited Music App in Windows 10

If I hit the Close button the usual X in the upper RH corner to end my Amazon Music session, it closes the window but keeps playing. There doesn't seem to be a "stop" button just "Pause" and I can't find an Exit button. I always have to do CTRL+Alt+Delete and force it closed but that's stupid. What am I missing?

:)

Millie Frettner, Aug 17, 2020

2. Amazon Music App for Windows 10

I use Amazon Music App and would like to make it my default app for music but it isn't offered in the list of music apps. Windows 10 doesn't even recognize that it is downloaded and that I am allready using it on Windows 10. Any ideas on how to get Windows
    10 to recognize that the app is downloaded? Thanks, Alice

p.s. you can see in the list below in "Product" that it doesn't even offer Amazon Music as an alternative.

AliceSumner, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Romel Ram Win User
    Amazon Music

Hi Moe,

There is a possibility that the Amazon Music app is enabled on startup. To properly troubleshoot this issue, we recommend disabling the app from the startup menu using the steps below:

1. Type system configuration on the search bar, and select it.

2. Go to the Startup tab.

3. Uncheck the Amazon Music from the list.

4. Click OK.

5. Restart your computer, and test the issue,

Feel free to post back for the results.

Romel Ram, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Closing the Amazon Unlimited Music App in Windows 10

Uninstalling Amazon Music app

I can not get Amazon Music app to uninstall from my computer...any suggestions?

TerryLaPrarie, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Closing the Amazon Unlimited Music App in Windows 10

1. Closing the Amazon Unlimited Music App in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Closing Amazon Unlimited

2. Defender detected amazon music app as a virus. Legit?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender detected amazon music app as a virus. Legit?: Defender detected the Amazon music application as a virus. This file came from Amazon.com. Amazon+Music+Installer.exe Trojan:Win32/Spursint.F!cl legit?...
  3. Amazon Music on Cortana Device with other Music apps?

in Cortana
    Amazon Music on Cortana Device with other Music apps?: Greetings All, Not in settings however, that is how I got to where I'm at. It started in I guess you could say still is in Settings. Using my HP Windows 10 Laptop, I went to Settings > Cortana > Permissions > IN BLUE TEXT: Change what Cortana knows about me in the cloud >...
  4. Amazon Music App Keeps Starting Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amazon Music App Keeps Starting Up: I have set Amazon music app to not startup via TaskManger Startup and in the Amazon Music app settings. But everytime I start my computer it pops up and it's driving me crazy. I don't understand how it is doing this....
  5. khz music leval not right on amazon music

in Windows 10 Customization
    khz music leval not right on amazon music: hi, while playing music on my desktop in amazon music the song shows my desktop can play at 48khz but is only playing 44khz, it plays on these settings for all music HD, Ultra HD. how do I alter the desktop settings to play at 48khz....
  6. Security Problem with Amazon Music App

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Problem with Amazon Music App: Just turned on my desktop after several months from not using it and got a warning about allowing my Amazon Music app access. What is the problem and is it unsafe to allow the use ?...
  7. amazon music app

amazon music app: I am trying to download the above app it seems to be stuck in pending circle going around as if downloading but nothing happening for quite some time any ideas welcome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-music-app/8df92059-a955-4099-92a7-91408be0a727
  8. Amazon Prime Music App

Amazon Prime Music App: Does anyone else have problems with the Amazon Prime Music App? I've had it for years, including on Windows 10.I use it intermittently on my PC, not everyday. I use the Android far more often. Lately, the app has stopped working. Now it just fails to launch at all. I have...
  9. Amazon Prime Music

Amazon Prime Music: I installed the Amazon Prime App on my laptop, which has Windows 10. Shortly after going online, the app takes over the screen and I have to close it to access whatever I'm trying to access (Bing, email, favorite addresses, whatever). It's a minor inconvenience, granted, but...
  10. Amazon Drops Unlimited Cloud Storage for Individuals

in Windows 10 News
    Amazon Drops Unlimited Cloud Storage for Individuals: [img] This week, Amazon revealed that it will no longer offer an unlimited storage plan in its Amazon Drive consumer service. Instead, the firm will price cloud storage at $60 per 1 TB. Amazon first announced unlimited cloud storage for individuals back in early 2015....