Windows 10: CLOSURE EMAIL ACCOUNT ALERT IN PROGRESS !!! VERSION [2.0]

Discus and support CLOSURE EMAIL ACCOUNT ALERT IN PROGRESS !!! VERSION [2.0] in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; today January 14 .2019 at 10.39 i received the message below, do i trust or no .thanks: Our record indicates your account is not updated, which may... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mazouzi77, Jan 15, 2019.

1. mazouzi77 Win User

CLOSURE EMAIL ACCOUNT ALERT IN PROGRESS !!! VERSION [2.0]

today January 14 .2019 at 10.39 i received the message below, do i trust or no .thanks:

Our record indicates your account is not updated, which may lead to the close down of your account.

If you don't update your account, you will not be able to send and receive emails again, and you will no longer

have access to many of our latest features for improved Conversations, Contacts and Attachments.

Take a minute to update your account for a faster and full featured mail experience

Note: Failure to update your account might lead to permanent deactivation of your account.

Thanks,

The Security team.

:)

mazouzi77, Jan 15, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jan 15, 2019
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Merv-70 Win User

Account Closure !!!

When I log onto my Microsoft account all I get is this message. I cannot find an area to ask about account problems !!

Make sure Merv​.##############​ is ready to close

Before you mark this account for closure, you'll want to:
    • Cancel any subscriptions. You can cancel most – but not all – subscriptions

through Microsoft Billing
      . For subscriptions that you can't find there, you'll need to go directly to the service itself.
    • Use all of your Skype credit. Your Skype credit (if any) will be lost on account closure. You may want to check about your Skype subscription and remaining Skype credit (if any)

here
    • Use up your account balances Any balances that you have from Microsoft or Xbox gift cards might be lost when this account closes.

Check account balance
    • Set up automatic email replies. During the waiting period, your Outlook.com inbox will still receive emails.

Create an auto-reply
      to let people know that you're closing this account and tell them how to reach you instead.
    • Disable Reset Protection. If you have a Windows device with Reset Protection enabled, you should

disable this here
      before closing your account. If you do not disable Reset Protection, your phone could become unusable after your account is closed.

Just in case you change your mind, we wait 60 days before permanently closing an account. During the waiting period, this account is marked for closure but it still exists. To reopen it, you'll need to prove you're you using your current account security
    info.

I have never asked nor do I want to close my account.

How can I stop this message every time.

Moved from: Windows /

Windows 10
    /
    Windows settings
    /
    PC

Merv-70, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

1. CLOSURE EMAIL ACCOUNT ALERT IN PROGRESS !!! VERSION [2.0] - Similar Threads - CLOSURE EMAIL ACCOUNT

2. Accidental account closure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidental account closure: I have accidently requested to close my Microsoft account and when I realized what I did I tried to log back in and it will not let me back in to it. I could really use the help. Thanks....
  3. Accidental account closure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidental account closure: I have accidently requested to close my Microsoft account and when I realized what I did I tried to log back in and it will not let me back in to it. I could really use the help. Thanks....
  4. Account Closure

Account Closure: Hello,I would like to close my business account associated with with *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Just to be absolutely crystal clear, I will repeat request as I have two accounts with same name. I would like to close my business account associated with ***...
  5. Account Closure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Closure: Hello,I would like to close my business account associated with with *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Just to be absolutely crystal clear, I will repeat request as I have two accounts with same name. I would like to close my business account associated with ***...
  6. WARNING ! Account Closure alert loading

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WARNING ! Account Closure alert loading: I had the following mail from the sender 'Account Notification <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>': Respected User, We inform you that your account will be cancelled at 09/01/2021 because you have been ignoring the update messages sent to you. If you wish to...
  7. closure of hotmail email account

closure of hotmail email account: i am finding it hard to close my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and keep alive my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** please help...
  8. closure of hotmail email account

closure of hotmail email account: i would like to shut down *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and keep alive *** Email address is removed for privacy *** what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/closure-of-hotmail-email-account/313524ec-e26f-49cd-85ea-b3cbb0b46f9c
  9. Is this a phishing email - Account closure?

Is this a phishing email - Account closure?: Received this email from Microsoft OneDrive: Your *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account has been unused for the past two years, and will be deleted on October 19 2018. If you would like to keep your account, please visit OneDrive to reactivate it. Click link...
  10. Email Alert

Email Alert: I wasn't sure where to post this , so I posing it here. I want to warn everyone of a email I received today. I got a email saying my PayPal account was being limited because of some violations. It also contained a file that I was supposed to open to confirm my identity. I do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. closure of email account alert in progress ! ! ! [ version 2.0 ]

2. Email Closure in Progress

3. email @aket.in

4. microsoft closure in progress email,
  5. Re: CLOSURE OF EMAIL ACCOUNT ALERT IN PROGRESS ! ! ! [ VERSION 2.0 ] scam,
  6. closure of email account alert in progress ! ! ! is it thru?,
  7. outlook closure in progress emails,
  8. ACCOUNT IN PROGRESS: (CLOSURE ALERT,
  9. closure of email account alert in progress,
  10. closure of email account alert in progress !!!