Windows 10: Cloud App Security threat intelligence

Discus and support Cloud App Security threat intelligence in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi All, Just wanted to ask if there is a reference for the threat intelligence detection type, like how did it identify, and classified it, is there... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kirxChamps, May 30, 2019.

1. Cloud App Security threat intelligence

Hi All,

Just wanted to ask if there is a reference for the threat intelligence detection type, like how did it identify, and classified it, is there like an observables or IOC's that make it triggered the detection, recently we had some detections the malware is named as, as shown below. this was on Microsoft Cloud app Security

Malware: 20#WIN10-64 ~ PPT16/WIN7-32 ~ PPT12

Thanks

Sherwin

:)

kirxChamps, May 30, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Stepping up protection with intelligent security

Source: Stepping up protection with intelligent security | Microsoft Secure Blog

Brink, May 30, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Security Intelligence Report Volume 22 is now available

Source:
    Microsoft Security Intelligence Report Volume 22 is now available | Microsoft Secure Blog

Brink, May 30, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Cloud App Security threat intelligence

Announcing Threat Trackers for Office 365 Threat Intelligence

Source: Announcing Threat Trackers for Office 365 Threat Intelligence - Microsoft Tech Community - 198775

Brink, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Cloud App Security threat intelligence

1. Cloud App Security threat intelligence - Similar Threads - Cloud App Security

2. SECURITY THREAT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SECURITY THREAT: I was just on a random site, and I got this message saying "Important security message: Your computer has been locked. Your IP address was used without your knowledge for consent to visit website that contains identity theft virus. To unlock your computer, call support...
  3. SECURITY THREAT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SECURITY THREAT: I was just on a random site, and I got this message saying "Important security message: Your computer has been locked. Your IP address was used without your knowledge for consent to visit website that contains identity theft virus. To unlock your computer, call support...
  4. security threat

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security threat: is danielgm.net cloudcompare software a security threat ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/security-threat/19808438-5e63-49d1-9f2b-fb3787d79e78
  5. Does anyone know what the "FriendlyFiles" threat is that Microsoft Security Intelligence...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what the "FriendlyFiles" threat is that Microsoft Security Intelligence...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NOT-JEFFREY-NELSON [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g5pl03/does_anyone_know_what_the_friendlyfiles_threat_is/
  6. Security Intelligence Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Security Intelligence Update: Every single time I get one of those updates I get the blue screen telling me the system quit working. It then gathers information and restarts which is very frustrating because it always happens when I'm in an online poker tournament. I check the reliability report and it...
  7. Microsoft's real-time threat intelligence feed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft's real-time threat intelligence feed: I'm looking for threat intelligence feed from Microsoft for my thesis project to make a cyber security solution based on threat intelligence. I don't have too much knowledge in this matter. Does Microsoft provide threat intel feed to integrate in security solutions like SIEM?...
  8. Microsoft Unboxed: The Intelligent Cloud and Intelligent Edge Ep. 13

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Unboxed: The Intelligent Cloud and Intelligent Edge Ep. 13: This week, dive deep on the intelligent cloud and the intelligent edge with Sonia and Colleen on Microsoft Unboxed. Colleen lays the foundation, explaining the basics of the intelligent edge and the intelligent cloud, and how this Microsoft worldview structures how we...
  9. Announcing Threat Trackers for Office 365 Threat Intelligence

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Threat Trackers for Office 365 Threat Intelligence: Investigative Tools to Empower Stronger Threat Protection We launched Office 365 Threat Intelligence to help organization’s become more secure by enhancing admin capabilities which offer greater visibility, deeper insights, and powerful executable actions (check out the...
  10. Cloud plus artificial intelligence is creating The Matrix

in Windows 10 News
    Cloud plus artificial intelligence is creating The Matrix: The Matrix is coming, but it might not look quite how you might expect. A study by advisory firm Leading Edge Forum titled Embracing 'the Matrix' and the Machine Intelligence Era, suggests that the combination of cloud computing and artificial and machine intelligence (MI)...