Windows 10: cloud book does not turn on after modifying BIOS

Discus and support cloud book does not turn on after modifying BIOS in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I hope you can help me, I am desperate. I bought an HDC cloudbook and tried to install Windows 10 on it but the pendrive would not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by brunoalderisi, May 14, 2021.

1. cloud book does not turn on after modifying BIOS

Hello everyone, I hope you can help me, I am desperate. I bought an HDC cloudbook and tried to install Windows 10 on it but the pendrive would not read, I touched a button in the "boot priority" section and I disabled everything. now my PC won't turn on. It has an integrated motherboard, that is, it does not have the BIOS battery, it does not have the separate ram, etc., it has everything attached to a small board like a cell phone. I would greatly appreciate your help.

:)

brunoalderisi, May 14, 2021

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, May 14, 2021
  3. NVIDIA BIOS Editor (NiBiTor) v6.02 Released

I can't modify anything on the BIOS of Gainward GT440 512MB GDDR5 128bit card with NiBiTor or nVFlash. Although nVFlash lists that it supports editing of MX25L512C EEPROM. *Bang Head :banghead:
    Any suggestions?
    Also: how do i upload a bios to the techPowerUp database?

chriscross, May 14, 2021
  4. cloud book does not turn on after modifying BIOS

App is not syncing to the cloud

Hi Robert, Greg is here (an Independent advisor).

Please follow the steps to link your app with the Cloud.

>Start the Book Bazaar Reader app and right click on the launched Window

>At the bottom on the left of the screen you will find list of options, including Add a book, Cloud and Select

>Click on Cloud and select Connect to the Cloud (OneDrive), then follow on-screen instructions.

>Sign in using the same user account which is connected with OneDrive to check if the issue persists.

I also recommend that you refer to the article for further information

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Add-an...

Greg Shapiro, May 14, 2021
Thema:

cloud book does not turn on after modifying BIOS

1. cloud book does not turn on after modifying BIOS - Similar Threads - cloud book does

2. PC won’t turn on after BIOS update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won’t turn on after BIOS update: I have a B560 DS3H AC motherboard and after updating the BIOS from F4 - F6, the computer won’t turn on at all. I have tried to clear the CMOS using the jumper as well as removing the battery but nothing has worked. I’m not sure what else I can do...
  3. PC won’t turn on after BIOS update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won’t turn on after BIOS update: I have a B560 DS3H AC motherboard and after updating the BIOS from F4 - F6, the computer won’t turn on at all. I have tried to clear the CMOS using the jumper as well as removing the battery but nothing has worked. I’m not sure what else I can do...
  4. After bios update my system is not turning on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After bios update my system is not turning on.: After bios update my system is not turning on. It is loading more than 6 hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-bios-update-my-system-is-not-turning-on/0cac0571-0125-43b6-a989-f1b95e099839
  5. The laptop won't turn on, only after the BIOs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The laptop won't turn on, only after the BIOs: Hi everyone,A few days ago I installed dual boot Ubuntu, tested something and deleted it. Now I have a problem when I turn on the laptop that it keeps turning off and on. RESET SYSTEM appears on screen and restarts. The only way is to enter the BIOS, exit and then Windows...
  6. The laptop won't turn on, only after the BIOs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The laptop won't turn on, only after the BIOs: Hi everyone,A few days ago I installed dual boot Ubuntu, tested something and deleted it. Now I have a problem when I turn on the laptop that it keeps turning off and on. RESET SYSTEM appears on screen and restarts. The only way is to enter the BIOS, exit and then Windows...
  7. BIOS does not recognize USB stick (Lenovo Yoga Book YB1-X91F)?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BIOS does not recognize USB stick (Lenovo Yoga Book YB1-X91F)?: Hello, my laptop, a Lenovo Yoga Book (model number: YB1-X91F) has Windows 10pro with 4GB DDR 3 and a flash memory of 64GB. I currently have Windows 10pro running on my laptop, but Windows cannot be reset. In Settings/Windows Updates/ Recovery Options and Reset the PC, I...
  8. Surface Book 3 does not turn monitors after "Power Saving"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface Book 3 does not turn monitors after "Power Saving": This are my power settings on surface book 3, I am connected with surface dock v1, after 20 min, monitors are turned of and I can not wake them up. ctrl+strg+win+b did not helped, also "volume +-" three time did not help either. What can I do? [ATTACH]...
  9. Common bios settings that should be modified?

in Windows 10 Support
    Common bios settings that should be modified?: What are some common bios settings that improves performance? Sata power management Watch Dog Timer Amt Fast Boot Hp clear keys Those are some settings in my bios that i am curious if they are needed. (Id rather have as much performance as possible so id rather turn off...
  10. Does windows 10 access or modify bios eeprom?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does windows 10 access or modify bios eeprom?: Hi, Recently i faced i bios issue which rendered my laptop unusable. so, i have sent it to repair center and waiting for it to get repaired. Now i am trying to figure out what caused the problem so i can avoid it in future. this incident happened after battery get drained...