Windows 10: Cloud Clipboard Questions

Discus and support Cloud Clipboard Questions in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have several questions about Cloud Clipboard feature on Windows 10. So I love using Cloud Clipboard between my desktop and Surface. My question is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sakata32, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Cloud Clipboard Questions

So I have several questions about Cloud Clipboard feature on Windows 10. So I love using Cloud Clipboard between my desktop and Surface. My question is if its possible to have my cloud clipboard on iPhone? Wasnt the plan for it to come to swiftkey? I have a clipboard history on swiftkey but none of the items on my Cloud Clipboard show up there. The second question is it possible to have images sync between devices in Cloud Clipbaord? I copy a picture on my desktop but it does not show up on my surface in the clipboard history. Is this not supported or a bug? Thank you.

submitted by /u/sakata32
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sakata32, Oct 9, 2020

2. Cloud clipboard for iOS?

This is a Windows forum. Since iOS is an Apple Mac OS, your best bet is to post your question in an Apple forum.

Frederik Long, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Vermat99 Win User
    Cloud clipboard for iOS?

Will Cloud Clipboard ever come to iOS? Will it be an update for the "Continue on PC" app?

I saw many articles talking about "Android and iOS" support for cloud clipboard, but nothing from Microsoft. Is there any official statement on whether this feature will come to iOS or not?

Thank you!

Vermat99, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Cloud Clipboard Questions

Cloud Clipboard for iPhone

Hi! I have read that cloud clipboard works only on windows devices. Are there any plans to make an app to share clipboard between PC and phone? It becomes a completely nightmare if you have any intensions to perform such an action. Maybe make some sort
    of a feature request?

Triplecorpse, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

Cloud Clipboard Questions

1. Cloud Clipboard Questions - Similar Threads - Cloud Clipboard Questions

2. Windows 10 Universal Clipboard is not sending to cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Universal Clipboard is not sending to cloud: I'm setting up Universal Clipboard on Android via Swiftkey for the first time. Copy actions on the Android are successfully synced. Both my Windows 10 PCs see the new clipboard entries. However on my Windows 10 PCs nothing I copy to the clipboard is getting posted synced. The...
  3. Windows 10 Universal Clipboard is not sending to cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Universal Clipboard is not sending to cloud: I'm setting up Universal Clipboard on Android via Swiftkey for the first time. Copy actions on the Android are successfully synced. Both my Windows 10 PCs see the new clipboard entries. However on my Windows 10 PCs nothing I copy to the clipboard is getting posted synced. The...
  4. Windows 10 Universal Clipboard is not sending to cloud

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Not seeing sync/cloud icon in Windows clipboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not seeing sync/cloud icon in Windows clipboard: I am trying to use Windows clipboard across two windows PCs.I have logged in with same MS account on both devices.The clip board history is ON, and Sync across your devices option is also ON, on both devices.The automatic sync doesn't seem to work, and when I choose manual...
  6. Not seeing sync/cloud icon in Windows clipboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not seeing sync/cloud icon in Windows clipboard: I am trying to use Windows clipboard across two windows PCs.I have logged in with same MS account on both devices.The clip board history is ON, and Sync across your devices option is also ON, on both devices.The automatic sync doesn't seem to work, and when I choose manual...
  7. Recovery drive to cloud question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recovery drive to cloud question: Hello, I have a fresh computer and want to create a recovery drive, but do not want to keep track of a usb drive. Could I create the recovery drive on the usb drive, and then zip the entire drive and upload to the cloud? Then when I need it unzip back to another usb drive?...
  8. Upload to the Cloud Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upload to the Cloud Question: I have a few small files 1-10MB that I would like to upload to the cloud each time I use them. I cannot seem to find out how I can do this. Can anyone help ? Thank you, Richard S....
  9. cloud clipboard account not changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    cloud clipboard account not changing: hello I changed my Microsoft account in windows 10, store and everything else is working, but the "cloud clipboard" is still using the old account and I can't find any setting in the registry , referring to my old account anymore !! thanks...
  10. Cloud Clipboard not working or syncing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cloud Clipboard not working or syncing in Windows 10: [ATTACH] The new Cloud Clipboard in Windows 10 leverages Cloud technology. This enables users to sync their texts and files from one Windows 10 device to another, so long they prefer using the Microsoft account. However, the syncing feature is not [...] This post Cloud...