Windows 10: cloud downloading option is not coming in my windows reset

Discus and support cloud downloading option is not coming in my windows reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to reset my pc but cloud downloading option is not coming in my reset. please guide me through this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ASHRAYAKHATRI, Apr 24, 2020.

1. cloud downloading option is not coming in my windows reset

I want to reset my pc but cloud downloading option is not coming in my reset.

please guide me through this problem

:)

ASHRAYAKHATRI, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Optimize Windows 10 PC reset using the cloud

Source: Optimize Windows 10 PC reset using the cloud - Windows Insider

How to Reset Windows 10

How to Refresh Windows 10

Brink, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Apr 24, 2020
  4. cloud downloading option is not coming in my windows reset

Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Didn't work..!!! Sync is far out. In fact the game is ruined since am not able to buy any tokens, or upgrade any of the cars.

Antonis1966, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

cloud downloading option is not coming in my windows reset

1. cloud downloading option is not coming in my windows reset - Similar Threads - cloud downloading option

2. Unable to reset my pc through cloud download option ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to reset my pc through cloud download option ?: Recently, I downloaded and installed a game from a non-trusted website on My PC, the game is full of malware and viruses which destroyed security services and I wanted to reset my pc remove everything with cloud download and I don't want to use local reinstall, I tried two...
  3. Unable to reset my pc through cloud download option ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reset my pc through cloud download option ?: Recently, I downloaded and installed a game from a non-trusted website on My PC, the game is full of malware and viruses which destroyed security services and I wanted to reset my pc remove everything with cloud download and I don't want to use local reinstall, I tried two...
  4. Unable to reset my pc through cloud download option ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to reset my PC through the 'Cloud Download' option. Please help.

Unable to reset my PC through the 'Cloud Download' option. Please help.: Hi,I am trying to reset my PC, and I have decided to clean all drives and reinstall windows through Cloud Download.But after I click 'Confirm' and then 'Next', it starts the reset process but then gets stuck and gives this error:I have a very fast internet and it works very...
  6. Unable to reset my PC through the 'Cloud Download' option. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to reset my PC through the 'Cloud Download' option. Please help.: Hi,I am trying to reset my PC, and I have decided to clean all drives and reinstall windows through Cloud Download.But after I click 'Confirm' and then 'Next', it starts the reset process but then gets stuck and gives this error:I have a very fast internet and it works very...
  7. Windows 10 Reset / Cloud download

Windows 10 Reset / Cloud download: 10 Pro 21H1 19043.1023 This is a general question that's puzzled this old pensioner, I have no problem with a reset. When doing a Reset, I click on Recovery / Reset / Remove Everything / Cloud Download./ Wipe the Drive There is also the option to reinstall Windows using Local...
  8. Windows 10 Reset / Cloud download

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Reset / Cloud download: 10 Pro 21H1 19043.1023 This is a general question that's puzzled this old pensioner, I have no problem with a reset. When doing a Reset, I click on Recovery / Reset / Remove Everything / Cloud Download./ Wipe the Drive There is also the option to reinstall Windows using Local...
  9. Will reseting Windows 10 using the cloud download option remove my oem license?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will reseting Windows 10 using the cloud download option remove my oem license?: I have a legion y520 laptop and i want to reset it using the cloud download option but im not sure if that option retains my license. submitted by /u/The_Phantom_Soldier [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 PC Reset Soon with Cloud Download option?

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 PC Reset Soon with Cloud Download option?: Windows 10 administrators may soon have a new cloud download option when it comes to resetting a PC running Windows 10. Microsoft added functionality to the company's Windows 10 operating system to reset the operating system. Admins may initiate a reset from within Windows...