Windows 10: Cloud Print

Discus and support Cloud Print in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I do not to install my printer on my local PC/ Lappy. instead I want to print directly from my MD office or word directly to my printer using a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AshwinKumarAK, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Cloud Print

Hi,

I do not to install my printer on my local PC/ Lappy. instead I want to print directly from my MD office or word directly to my printer using a cloud (like Google)

Q2. I need to install my printer in MS cloud / One Drive

Please guide me step by Step

:)

AshwinKumarAK, Sep 30, 2018

2. can print from word, but not from web or pdf or jpeg

Did all of the steps suggested. Problem not resolved until Google Cloud print was installed.

Thank you for your suggestions

GeraldJoneskc, Sep 30, 2018
  3. SpiritX MS MVP, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Cloud Print

Print spooler chokes when attempting to print certain pdf files

Can I just add to what I said earlier that it turns out the page I couldn't print locally I could nevertheless print via Google cloud print to the same local printer. Therefore if the document does not contain sensitive data that you don't want to send through the cloud, cloud printing is a solution. Otherwise use Adobe Reader or a different browser as suggested above.

ricecrispies, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Cloud Print

1. Cloud Print - Similar Threads - Cloud Print

2. How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...: Hi Support,My OneDrive is not syncing properly. The OneDrive icon in the taskbar only appears when I manually open the drive folder, and it disappears as soon as I hover over it. I have installed the newest version of OneDrive, checked for all other related updates, and tried...
  3. How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...: Hi Support,My OneDrive is not syncing properly. The OneDrive icon in the taskbar only appears when I manually open the drive folder, and it disappears as soon as I hover over it. I have installed the newest version of OneDrive, checked for all other related updates, and tried...
  4. Here is how to access the cloud-based Windows Universal Print Public Preview

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Here is how to access the cloud-based Windows Universal Print Public Preview: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThomasMaurerCH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hvvxi7/here_is_how_to_access_the_cloudbased_windows/
  5. Google Cloud Print is dead as of December 31, 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Google Cloud Print is dead as of December 31, 2020: Google has announced that Cloud Print, its cloud-based printing solution, is being retired at the end of next year. It's an early heads up, yes, but it's a necessary one. Cloud Print is pretty widely used. Google recommends that users of Cloud Print identify an alternative...
  6. Do Chrome browser need to keep open for cloud print

in Browsers and Email
    Do Chrome browser need to keep open for cloud print: When I give print command from my Android Mobile to my Printer attached with my Win 10 PC through google cloud print, the print comes only when I open Chrome browser on PC. My concern is that, Do I need to always keep open Chrome on my PC, if I need print from My Android...
  7. Do Chrome browser need to keep open for cloud print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do Chrome browser need to keep open for cloud print: When I give print command from my Android Mobile to my Printer attached with my Win 10 PC through google cloud print, the print comes only when I open Chrome browser on PC. My concern is that, Do I need to always keep open Chrome on my PC, if I need print from My Android...
  8. error message when trying to install google cloud print to PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error message when trying to install google cloud print to PC: I get the following message when trying to install google cloud print to my windows PC: "the installer encountered and error 0x80070704; The specified port is unknown". Does anyone know how to fix it? Thank you!...
  9. Google Cloud Print Driver Not Installing on Latest Windows 10 Builds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Google Cloud Print Driver Not Installing on Latest Windows 10 Builds: I have the latest build for Windows 10 Pro installed. I just downloaded virtualprintersetup.exe from the Google site. The driver fails to install, no error code. I see other locked threads where this has been a problem in the past. How do I fix this installation problem?...
  10. Can't install Google Cloud Print on Win10: XPSSVCS.DLL is missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install Google Cloud Print on Win10: XPSSVCS.DLL is missing: Hello. I need to install Google Cloud Print in my computer, as it is the only way for me to share a printer on my network (it's a long story, but believe me). The installer debugs this error message: Code: [1103/184546:WARNING:setup.cc(370)] Unable to open printer...