Windows 10: Cloud Reinstall

Discus and support Cloud Reinstall in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was trying to reinstall Windows 10 and chose Cloud Reinstall and it says "Unable to reinstall. Please try Reset this PC using the local reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Abyss50, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Abyss50 Win User

Cloud Reinstall

I was trying to reinstall Windows 10 and chose Cloud Reinstall and it says "Unable to reinstall. Please try Reset this PC using the local reinstall option" Any help on this?

:)

Abyss50, Feb 20, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Cloud Reinstall :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Cloud Reinstall

Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Didn't work..!!! Sync is far out. In fact the game is ruined since am not able to buy any tokens, or upgrade any of the cars.

Antonis1966, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Cloud Reinstall

1. Cloud Reinstall - Similar Threads - Cloud Reinstall

2. If I choose the cloud download option when reinstalling Windows, does that mean I'll have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I choose the cloud download option when reinstalling Windows, does that mean I'll have...: Will I lose Microsoft Office that I purchased and Windows that I purchased, and also, I don't know if it's OEM because I got Windows along with the computer?...
  3. If I choose the cloud download option when reinstalling Windows, does that mean I'll have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I choose the cloud download option when reinstalling Windows, does that mean I'll have...: Will I lose Microsoft Office that I purchased and Windows that I purchased, and also, I don't know if it's OEM because I got Windows along with the computer?...
  4. If I choose the cloud download option when reinstalling Windows, does that mean I'll have...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. does reinstall windows 11 from the cloud is as clean as reinstall from media device USB

does reinstall windows 11 from the cloud is as clean as reinstall from media device USB: Im really obsessed with cleaning my system to get the maximum performance as im having poor device, so i would like to ask if reinstall windows 11 from the cloud left more remnants compare to manually reinstall windows 11 by media devices like USB....
  6. does reinstall windows 11 from the cloud is as clean as reinstall from media device USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does reinstall windows 11 from the cloud is as clean as reinstall from media device USB: Im really obsessed with cleaning my system to get the maximum performance as im having poor device, so i would like to ask if reinstall windows 11 from the cloud left more remnants compare to manually reinstall windows 11 by media devices like USB....
  7. Factory Resetting Laptop - should I use Cloud Download or Local Reinstall?

Factory Resetting Laptop - should I use Cloud Download or Local Reinstall?: Hi, I can't seem to get a clear answer anywhere, so I'm wondering if anyone here can help.I had a trojan virus infect my laptop that came through Chrome. I removed it with Windows Defender and turned off my wifi. Now, I want to factory reset to make sure any traces are...
  8. Factory Resetting Laptop - should I use Cloud Download or Local Reinstall?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory Resetting Laptop - should I use Cloud Download or Local Reinstall?: Hi, I can't seem to get a clear answer anywhere, so I'm wondering if anyone here can help.I had a trojan virus infect my laptop that came through Chrome. I removed it with Windows Defender and turned off my wifi. Now, I want to factory reset to make sure any traces are...
  9. PC won't let me Download and Reinstall Windows from Cloud, when i try to reset my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC won't let me Download and Reinstall Windows from Cloud, when i try to reset my PC: I wanted to reset my PC using the cloud option because i believed my system files were corrupted. And i heard that cloud was teh best option cause it was the newsest Windows or something. But when i tried to keep my files and choose Download and Reinstall Windows from Cloud i...
  10. PC won't let me Download and Reinstall Windows from Cloud, when i try to reset my PC

PC won't let me Download and Reinstall Windows from Cloud, when i try to reset my PC: I wanted to reset my PC using the cloud option because i believed my system files were corrupted. And i heard that cloud was teh best option cause it was the newsest Windows or something. But when i tried to keep my files and choose Download and Reinstall Windows from Cloud i...