Windows 10: "Cloud Saves" for Windows 10 Sunset Overdrive - How to access them to recover save?

Discus and support "Cloud Saves" for Windows 10 Sunset Overdrive - How to access them to recover save? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, subject pretty much displays the question. I have a Windows 10 PC with two hard drives and I needed to wipe them and for a clean install of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RedCapeDiver, Jul 6, 2020.

1. "Cloud Saves" for Windows 10 Sunset Overdrive - How to access them to recover save?

Hi, subject pretty much displays the question.

I have a Windows 10 PC with two hard drives and I needed to wipe them and for a clean install of Windows 10 Pro. I use the Xbox Game Pass for PC app for my game installs, which as I understand is just a frontend for the Windows 10 Store and should function no differently.

When I reinstalled Sunset Overdrive which is listed as a Cloud Save functioning game it displays my correct achievements etc., but my save games are gone. I played quite a bit and don't want to restart. Any solutions as to how I can get the cloud saves of the game to work? Normally cloud saves automatically show up and in this case they haven't at all.

Thanks!

:)

RedCapeDiver, Jul 6, 2020

2. Sunset Overdrive on Windows Store?

One Question I Played Sunset Overdrive on Xbox One an I like it. I wonder you have any chances by put Sunset Overdrive on Windows 10 Store or you can just keep it as Exclusive?

TylerMakino, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Recover access database

HI,

As Alexfranky suggested, These are some most common reasons due to which an access database file gets corrupted. Whenever you face corruption in your database files, you need to recover the your data and information from them. For more information visit :- Fix Corrupt Access Database using Compact and Repair

Alex Franky, Jul 6, 2020
  4. "Cloud Saves" for Windows 10 Sunset Overdrive - How to access them to recover save?

Microsoft Money Sunset

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your inconvenience that Microsoft Money Sunset does not access .mny file on your system.

• Please let us know if you are a paid customer to Microsoft Money Sunset.

I suggest you to refer to the below article as a reference to this issue and check:

What Is Microsoft Money Plus Sunset?

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

"Cloud Saves" for Windows 10 Sunset Overdrive - How to access them to recover save?

1. "Cloud Saves" for Windows 10 Sunset Overdrive - How to access them to recover save? - Similar Threads - Cloud Saves Sunset

2. Don't save to Cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Don't save to Cloud: Word and all the Office program are defaulting to the cloud instead of my local computer with cloud selection unchecked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-save-to-cloud/4feb90de-9b13-4a73-81ae-13b846db3940
  3. cloud saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cloud saves: how do you delete cloud saves in windows 11. all answers are out of date and no longer work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-saves/f412147e-a825-4a67-8bb1-956d18a3fac8
  4. cloud saves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cloud saves: how do you delete cloud saves in windows 11. all answers are out of date and no longer work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-saves/f412147e-a825-4a67-8bb1-956d18a3fac8
  5. Cloud saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud saves: Hello! I'll be soon switching my hard drive, and so i was wondering, that if i bought the game at Microsoft store wasteland 3, to be precise , i wont lose any data i got in the gamer, right? It says that it does support cloud saves via Xbox live, tho im not sure if i qualify...
  6. Sunset overdrive black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sunset overdrive black screen: Hi. i bought Sunset Overdrive for 5 dollars, and when i downloaded it i loaded it up. the intro started, i pressed esc, but then it just cut to a black screen, the esc button was there the first time, but when i loaded it up again after closing it, it wasnt there. and i...
  7. Sunset Overdrive Doesn't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sunset Overdrive Doesn't start: Recently I installed Sunset overdrive on my pc. when I start the game everything is normal until I pick Start game, the game try to load, but takes me again to the start menu, what I need to do? My PC specs: I7-4790 @ 3.60GHz GTX 1650 OC SSD 480GB HDD 1TB here is the...
  8. my sunset overdrive doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my sunset overdrive doesnt work: every time i press play it i get a black screen then it goes back to the main menu can someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sunset-overdrive-doesnt-work/472f9427-8b5b-44ea-9122-21dd3bbcc3a7
  9. my sunset overdrive wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my sunset overdrive wont work: when i press play in the main menu the game restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sunset-overdrive-wont-work/173d7b12-d9ac-4c78-b0ea-9cbe78fc4774
  10. How to disable cloud saves?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable cloud saves?: I'm playing Age of Empire II DE on windows 10. Both are up to date. There is no option in the game or anywhere else that I found. I looked through every single thing in Settings and every single thing in Control Panel. I also looked through microsoft account and xbox...