Windows 10: Cloud search in Windows 10 v 1903 no longer working

Discus and support Cloud search in Windows 10 v 1903 no longer working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In the past, you used to be able to do simple math or web searches in Cortana (when search and Cortana were one) and have the results show up in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aagha, Jun 4, 2019.

1. aagha Win User

Cloud search in Windows 10 v 1903 no longer working

In the past, you used to be able to do simple math or web searches in Cortana (when search and Cortana were one) and have the results show up in the right hand side of the search pane.

However, after upgrading to version 1903--where search and Cortana have been separated), it seems that's no longer possible--you now have to search online or open a browser:

Cloud search in Windows 10 v 1903 no longer working [​IMG]

Is there a way around this to go back to the original search functionality where the results appeared readily?

:)

aagha, Jun 4, 2019

2. Metro 2033 fails to work on windows 10!

I don't recall you mentioning any trouble shooting steps attempted though. At the very least, doing a quick search and checking threads like this very well may have solved it for you. It's listed as compatible on MS' list of games that work with W10 for a reason, because many if not most are able to get it running on W10. At least some level of workaround may be required, but some got it running without doing anything.

is anyone able to get it running on windows 10 :: BioShock General Discussions

Frag Maniac, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 4, 2019
  4. EarthDog Win User

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

When trying to search for a driver on that motherboard, it doesn't say Windows 10 on it. My suggestion would be to get a NIC card of some sort that is known to work with the OS (most).

EarthDog, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Cloud search in Windows 10 v 1903 no longer working - Similar Threads - Cloud search 1903

2. Win10 v 1903 - icons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 v 1903 - icons: Hello I have read numerous articles and seen lots of YouTube stuff about the new version and I expected this latest version to have new icons for internet connected, file explorer and how items are listed in File explorer (showing ie accessed in the last few minutes etc...
  3. Windows 10 1809 - Search term "Datetaken:" no longer works

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 1809 - Search term "Datetaken:" no longer works: In Windows 10 update 1809 the ability to search photos by using "Datetaken:" no longer works. This does work in Windows 10 1803. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1809-search-term-datetaken-no-longer/5c1299d6-2166-434f-a152-912c7b97fefd"
  4. Search no longer working in bottom toolbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Search no longer working in bottom toolbar: I used to be able to type a filename in the Cortana/Search box in the bottom toolbar and would be given the option to open the file location or the file. following a recent update this no longer works - it only displays Internet explorer suggestions. Any ideas anyone how this...
  5. Windows 10 Update 1809 - Syncing of Timeline no longer working and Cloud Clipboard doesn't...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Update 1809 - Syncing of Timeline no longer working and Cloud Clipboard doesn't...: Hi, hoping I may be able to get some help. My two PCs updated yesterday to 1809. One is an HP all-in-one, the other a Surface Pro 2017. I realised that the Timeline functionality had broken, entirely, on both machines. Neither machine was recording my Timeline activity. I...
  6. Syncing of Timeline no longer working and Cloud Clipboard doesn't...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncing of Timeline no longer working and Cloud Clipboard doesn't...: Hi, hoping I may be able to get some help. My two PCs updated yesterday to 1809. One is an HP all-in-one, the other a Surface Pro 2017. I realised that the Timeline functionality had broken, entirely, on both machines. Neither machine was recording my Timeline activity. I...
  7. Kingston HyperX Cloud Headphones no longer work in Windows 10 after last update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kingston HyperX Cloud Headphones no longer work in Windows 10 after last update: I have a self-built computer which, among other things, uses a Gigabyte Z170X - Gaming 7 motherboard which incorporates a Creative Sound Blaster Recon 3Di chip for onboard sound. My headphones are plug-and-play and do not require drivers nor are they recognized in Windows....
  8. Windows 10, search bar no longer works.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10, search bar no longer works.: I have been running avast antivirus software. I was going to unload avast and discovered a 'repair' option so I tried it. Rebooted the machine and TADA. I now have my search bar working again. Hope this works for you. 57137
  9. Windows Search no longer working after Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Search no longer working after Anniversary Update: As the title says, my Windows Search has stopped functioning properly after the Anniversary Update. I can click on the bar, and it will bring up an empty window, but as soon as I type in anything, it closes itself. I've read up on some possible methods of fixing it,...
  10. Win7 start menu search keywords no longer work in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win7 start menu search keywords no longer work in Windows 10?: I'm an IT Pro and been using Windows 10 for a while now but I just had to join this forum to ask at least this perhaps dumb question: In Windows 7 I used to be able to type into the start menu search field the word "close" and the first result was something like "change...