Windows 10: CLOUD SERVICE

Discus and support CLOUD SERVICE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HOW CAN I REMOVE MYSELF FROM CLOUD SERVICE AND GET MY ACCOUNTS TO UPDATE THEMSELVES CORRECTLY ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SONYAVAN, Jun 6, 2020.

1. SONYAVAN Win User

CLOUD SERVICE

HOW CAN I REMOVE MYSELF FROM CLOUD SERVICE AND GET MY ACCOUNTS TO UPDATE THEMSELVES CORRECTLY ?

:)

SONYAVAN, Jun 6, 2020
  2. JWW
    jww Win User

Configure cloud service providers

I purchased a Windows 10 PC for testing. I don't use third party cloud service providers, so I would like to completely remove OneDrive. I have my own personal cloud, so I would like the Operating System to use my local installation of OpenStack.

I tried to remove OneDrive via the control panel, but its not listed. I also tried right clicking and Uninstall, but the option is not available. I found a tip using the PowerShell, but the removal failed.

I also failed to locate information on switching to my cloud service provider. Confer, "windows 10" change cloud service providers site:microsoft.com.

How do I:

• completely remove OneDrive from this Windows 10 machine
    • configure the operating system to use my OpenStack installation

3. Apple Introduces iCloud, Free Cloud Services Beyond Anything Offered to Date

You have to see the evolution like this:

1./ iTunes lets you rip CD's to your PC and load onto iPod
    2./ iTunes lets you buy music for download
    3./ iTunes lets you buy music for download then back up to the cloud
    4./ iTunes lets you NOT buy music for download, but buy RIGHTS to play music in the cloud
    5./ iTunes doesn't let you download or own anything. Music as a service, pay per play

We are evolving slowly from 1 to 5. NO, I DONT LIKE THAT BUSINESS MODEL. But, you have to say, one step at a time, each step is being delivered in a way that 90% of customers believe is useful and adds value to them.

Just not "us".

Completely Bonkers, Jun 6, 2020
  4. cheesy999 Win User

CLOUD SERVICE

Apple Introduces iCloud, Free Cloud Services Beyond Anything Offered to Date

well you don't have to use apples terribly inefficient and overpriced business model, its not as if there aren't 100 other companies there to provide the same service itunes provides at the moment, i like spotify's business strategy, small monthly subscription to the service but i can always buy the songs for ~50-60p if i want

cheesy999, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

CLOUD SERVICE

1. CLOUD SERVICE - Similar Threads - CLOUD SERVICE

2. I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service: Hello, I am using an old computer at home as a NAS server and I want to share some files on this server from any computer or network. Normally for this I can use my dynamic IP address on the internet and publish via HTTP on port 80 BUT! It is very difficult to do this in...
  3. I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service: Hello, I am using an old computer at home as a NAS server and I want to share some files on this server from any computer or network. Normally for this I can use my dynamic IP address on the internet and publish via HTTP on port 80 BUT! It is very difficult to do this in...
  4. I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. AADSTS65005 error when signing in to Microsoft Cloud services

in Windows 10 News
    AADSTS65005 error when signing in to Microsoft Cloud services: [IMG]This post features solutions to fix the AADSTS65005 error when signing in to Microsoft Cloud services. The error usually occurs if the application isn’t registered with Azure AD or it doesn’t have correct permissions applied. The error message reads: AADSTS65005: The...
  6. Looking for a Windows "service" to copy files at some frequency to some cloud service...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for a Windows "service" to copy files at some frequency to some cloud service...: Hello, we're looking to back up certain folders on a Windows 10/11 filesystem offsite while no users are logged on to the computer. We are dabbling with Egnyte but a user needs to be logged on to do the copying to the cloud service. Any thoughts out there for performing this...
  7. Looking for a Windows "service" to copy files at some frequency to some cloud service...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for a Windows "service" to copy files at some frequency to some cloud service...: Hello, we're looking to back up certain folders on a Windows 10/11 filesystem offsite while no users are logged on to the computer. We are dabbling with Egnyte but a user needs to be logged on to do the copying to the cloud service. Any thoughts out there for performing this...
  8. Stock Windows 10 Version Wallpapers from Windows 365 Cloud Service

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stock Windows 10 Version Wallpapers from Windows 365 Cloud Service: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wallpapers8k [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/webjb1/stock_windows_10_version_wallpapers_from_windows/
  9. Looking for a easy-to-use cloud storage service for a 30-man working group.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Looking for a easy-to-use cloud storage service for a 30-man working group.: I recently became an undergraduate. One of the assignments given to me includes creating a database for all my fellow colleagues' work. I used to use Onedrive for my own work but I am not sure if it can be shared with many more people. Also, I would like to know if there are...
  10. Looking for a easy-to-use cloud storage service for a 30-man working group.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for a easy-to-use cloud storage service for a 30-man working group.: I recently became an undergraduate. One of the assignments given to me includes creating a database for all my fellow colleagues' work. I used to use Onedrive for my own work but I am not sure if it can be shared with many more people. Also, I would like to know if there are...