Windows 10: Cloud

Discus and support Cloud in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How do I turn on Cloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud/36db9cfc-b1b2-44af-870c-a4b9cc8b2647" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Joyce Snoek Gaynor, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Cloud

How do I turn on Cloud?

:)

Joyce Snoek Gaynor, Dec 6, 2018

2. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Didn't work..!!! Sync is far out. In fact the game is ruined since am not able to buy any tokens, or upgrade any of the cars.

Antonis1966, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Cloud

Video uploading not working to the Cloud

I am trying to upload a short 2-minute video to the cloud and it is taking forever. I have tried twice already and I keep getting the spinning icon. Any suggestions on how to help this?

Faye Blakeley, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Cloud

1. Cloud - Similar Threads - Cloud

2. Sony and Microsoft make cloud gaming partnership deal

in Windows 10 News
    Sony and Microsoft make cloud gaming partnership deal: When Sony Corp. unveiled a cloud gaming pact with archrival Microsoft Corp., it surprised the industry. Perhaps no one was more shocked than employees of Sony’s PlayStation division, who have spent almost two decades fighting the U.S. software giant in the $38 billion video...
  3. Microsoft Unboxed: The Intelligent Cloud and Intelligent Edge Ep. 13

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Unboxed: The Intelligent Cloud and Intelligent Edge Ep. 13: This week, dive deep on the intelligent cloud and the intelligent edge with Sonia and Colleen on Microsoft Unboxed. Colleen lays the foundation, explaining the basics of the intelligent edge and the intelligent cloud, and how this Microsoft worldview structures how we...
  4. Barnes and Noble Nook app for Windows abandoned? Workaround from a cloud based app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Barnes and Noble Nook app for Windows abandoned? Workaround from a cloud based app?: Am I correct that Nook is no longer available as a Windows app? I just started using it on Android, and tried to use it today on Windows 10. It isn't working properly, for instance it will only display in full screen mode. Another help question to Microsoft (2016) was...
  5. What was new with Google Cloud in April 2019

in Windows 10 News
    What was new with Google Cloud in April 2019: XGrlWVWlpgE Spring was blooming as we welcomed thousands of people to our big annual event: Google Cloud Next ’19. We heard great stories about how customers are growing their businesses with cloud, and we planted the seeds for lots of new ideas and connections. Read on to...
  6. one drive setup.. but PC isn't showing when I click on Onedrive in the cloud.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    one drive setup.. but PC isn't showing when I click on Onedrive in the cloud.: Running Windows 10. I have one drive installed, it's syncing and says it's up to date. I have added my folders from this PC to the sync list (boy that was painful.. no click and drag??) anyway when I go to onedrive in the cloud (from the browser) I can see my 2 older...
  7. delete files on PC but not cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    delete files on PC but not cloud: I have run out of room on my windows 10 Stream PC , I would like to delete some photos on the PC but keep the photos on the cloud Onedrive. I tried turning off sync and deleting a photo but when I put sync back on the phot was deleted from the onedrive cloud....
  8. Turn off cloud game sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off cloud game sync: Hi, i have a Play Anywhere game that i have previously played on xbox and have saved game files on. I want to replay it on PC with a ‘fresh’ new game file but whenever i launch it on PC it will auto sync and load my xbox save file. i’ve tried playing offline but the game...
  9. Backup for One Drive cloud account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Backup for One Drive cloud account: does microsoft provide backup to the One drive cloud accounts? If so, where is it stored? * Moved from Insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-for-one-drive-cloud-account/4819381f-e581-44cd-8ce9-cc7fa8166c2a"
  10. The cloud is back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The cloud is back: 1st issue First, I removed the Microsoft cloud (one drive) from my computer setting/ remove app. I signed up to Microsoft account for skype and Windows Defender support – I do not want any clouds. Now the cloud is back. And it has stolen two of my documents how do I...