Windows 10: Cloud

Discus and support Cloud in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How do I turn on Cloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud/36db9cfc-b1b2-44af-870c-a4b9cc8b2647" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Joyce Snoek Gaynor, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Cloud

How do I turn on Cloud?

:)

Joyce Snoek Gaynor, Dec 6, 2018

2. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Didn't work..!!! Sync is far out. In fact the game is ruined since am not able to buy any tokens, or upgrade any of the cars.

Antonis1966, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Cloud

Video uploading not working to the Cloud

I am trying to upload a short 2-minute video to the cloud and it is taking forever. I have tried twice already and I keep getting the spinning icon. Any suggestions on how to help this?

Faye Blakeley, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Cloud

1. Cloud - Similar Threads - Cloud

2. App is not syncing to the cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App is not syncing to the cloud: I encountered an issue with the Book Bazaar Reader since it is not syncing to cloud. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-is-not-syncing-to-the-cloud/7bcfe046-63d2-46a5-888f-9b793165abc6
  3. Display distortion on my ASUS cloud book model E406M

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display distortion on my ASUS cloud book model E406M: This cloud book is only 2 weeks old all updates are installed log on today and the screen started to flicker everything was distorted so I uninstalled the devise and drivers rebooted checked drivers at min seems ok but just looking for feed back encase it happens again...
  4. Storage of Pictures in the Cloud, This PC and C Drive

Storage of Pictures in the Cloud, This PC and C Drive: Hi, I have Office 365 and my images are stored in the Cloud and in "This PC/Pictures" folder When I open the pictures folder I see that they are downloaded from the cloud. Should I also have them stored in "C/Users/My Name/Pictures" as well. In that case which folders sync...
  5. How do I get Microsoft Ultimate Word Games to sync with the cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Microsoft Ultimate Word Games to sync with the cloud: I asked about this before , but the answer given doesn't make sense to me: It appears that the answerer is saying that each device can only be associated with one Microsoft account. Is that true? If the previous answer is "yes", how do I go about changing that...
  6. i-cloud

i-cloud: How do I get my icloud e-mail account to work on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cloud/26997191-d1bc-45a9-8d06-c84e071caf10
  7. OneDrive and "the cloud".

OneDrive and "the cloud".: If OneDrive and "the cloud" are synonymous, does this mean that when I do a full image backup to an external drive ((Macrium Reflect) the OneDrive folder on my pc will not be backed-up becase it is not on the pc really but "in the Cloud" on a Microsoft server or somewhere?...
  8. No me funciona el microfono del Auricular Hyperx Cloud Revolver

No me funciona el microfono del Auricular Hyperx Cloud Revolver: Hola voy a ir directo al grano , compre unos auriculares hyperx cloud revolver y tengo un problema con el microfono, no me funciona en windows 10, lo probe en otras comutadoras, dispositivos y anda perfectamente......
  9. HyperX Cloud 2 Headset lost Microphone output Quality after Windows 10 upgrade.

HyperX Cloud 2 Headset lost Microphone output Quality after Windows 10 upgrade.: Windows 10 Pro[ATTACH] AsRock H97 Pro4 Motherboard MSI GTX 970 Intel Core i5-4460 3.20ghz 20GB DDR4 RAM 500GB Crucial SSD I use a HyperX Cloud 2 Gaming Headset for audio calls and voice communication on my PC. Recently I upgraded my Operating System to Windows 10, from...
  10. Microsoft Form now available for U.S. Government Community Cloud: GCC

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Form now available for U.S. Government Community Cloud: GCC: Millions of education, commercial, and consumer customers have already been using Microsoft Forms, a simple, lightweight tool to create surveys, quizzes, and polls and today, we’re excited to announce Microsoft Forms is also generally available to Office 365 U.S. Government...