Windows 10: Cloud

Discus and support Cloud in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How do I turn on Cloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud/36db9cfc-b1b2-44af-870c-a4b9cc8b2647" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Joyce Snoek Gaynor, Dec 6, 2018 at 2:57 PM.

1. Cloud

How do I turn on Cloud?

:)

Joyce Snoek Gaynor, Dec 6, 2018 at 2:57 PM

2. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 6, 2018 at 3:01 PM
  3. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Didn't work..!!! Sync is far out. In fact the game is ruined since am not able to buy any tokens, or upgrade any of the cars.

Antonis1966, Dec 6, 2018 at 3:01 PM
  4. Cloud

Video uploading not working to the Cloud

I am trying to upload a short 2-minute video to the cloud and it is taking forever. I have tried twice already and I keep getting the spinning icon. Any suggestions on how to help this?

Faye Blakeley, Dec 6, 2018 at 3:01 PM
Thema:

Cloud

1. Cloud - Similar Threads - Cloud

2. Windows 10 and cloud storage

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 and cloud storage: Hello! I bought my children a couple of inexpensive laptops for christmas. The laptops are the HP Streams that come with only the 32gb of internal memory on them. Although I bought them external portable HDDs to attach to them, and a 128gb sd card to insert into them I also...
  3. One Drive Task Bar white clouds icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive Task Bar white clouds icon: My One Drive icon unpins from the task bar each and every time I start up and shut down. I have already toggled on the the show icon on taskbar in settings/personalization a million times and can get the white clouds icon when I reinstall it each time. It used to always be...
  4. Error 0x8007016A: the cloud file provider is not running

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 0x8007016A: the cloud file provider is not running: My One Drive Folder was on Drive 'D' of my PC However, I recently installed a 2TB Hard Disk Drive, as Drive C, and installed OneDrive on this (new) Drive C. Now I find that I cannot 'Cut', 'Copy' or 'Delete' any of the folders or Files from my former One Drive Folder. I...
  5. Unable to assign letter to Western Digital My Cloud drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to assign letter to Western Digital My Cloud drive: I recently bought a Western Digital My Cloud drive...see picture. [img] After connecting it to my router the drive shows up on 'My Computer'...see screenshot. [img] I am able to enter the drive...i.e. look inside (it's completely empty) It seems I have to assign a letter...
  6. Unable to assign letter to Western Digital My Cloud drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to assign letter to Western Digital My Cloud drive: I recently bought a Western Digital My Cloud drive...see picture. [img] After connecting it to my router the drive shows up on 'My Computer'...see screenshot. [img] I am able to enter the drive...i.e. look inside (it's completely empty as the previous owner deleted all...
  7. Sync settings-Delete personal Settings from the Cloud?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sync settings-Delete personal Settings from the Cloud?: Hi All, I want to wipe the slate clean so that my Synced PC settings that are stored with my Microsoft Account are wiped clean and can start again from scratch. So yesterday I turned off Sync Settings under Accounts/Sync your Settings on my laptops and then I deleted my...
  8. Sync settings-Delete personal Settings from the Cloud?

in Windows 10 Support
    Sync settings-Delete personal Settings from the Cloud?: Hi All, I want to wipe the slate clean so that my Synced PC settings that are stored with my Microsoft Account are wiped clean and can start again from scratch. So yesterday I turned off Sync Settings under Accounts/Sync your Settings on my laptops and then I deleted my...
  9. (Laptop) Windows doesn't detect my HyperX Cloud Stinger microphone/headset.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    (Laptop) Windows doesn't detect my HyperX Cloud Stinger microphone/headset.: [ATTACH] I've tried troubleshooting it but nothing pops up. I expected something like Headset Microphone to appear but it's not appearing. My laptop is a Lenovo Legion Y530, and only one jack. My friends have also said that I sound far and quiet....
  10. It looks like Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is finally coming to mobile devices

in Windows 10 News
    It looks like Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is finally coming to mobile devices: Microsoft’s October 2018 Update brings a new feature called ‘Cloud Clipboard‘ to Windows 10. As the name suggests, the Cloud Clipboard can sync the copied content across Windows 10 devices, so you don’t need to copy text or image and paste them into OneNote or email to access...