Windows 10: Cloudflare, Google Chrome, and Firefox add HTTP/3 support

Discus and support Cloudflare, Google Chrome, and Firefox add HTTP/3 support in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; During last year’s Birthday Week we announced preliminary support for QUIC and HTTP/3 (or “HTTP over QUIC” as it was known back then), the new standard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Windows 10 News, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Cloudflare, Google Chrome, and Firefox add HTTP/3 support

Read more:
    :)

Windows 10 News, Sep 26, 2019
  2. cheesy999 Win User

Google Chrome Overtakes Mozilla Firefox in Browser Market-share: StatCounter

That's why i started using chrome a while ago, i know there is always an extension to do something in Firefox, but at the end of the day i prefer it if the browser just happens to include these features.

There are other things that pushed me to chrome as well
    • Firefox 4-6 were full of bugs
    • The add-ons have to be updated manually in firefox
    • Google chrome will synchronise every single setting in the browser including the add-ons i have across all of my computers without a single add-on needed (to do the synchronisation of course, i still use them for other things)
    • Chrome works faster for me
    • Chrome has that brilliant start page
    • I could go on all day, there aren't any massive things Firefox is missing, it's all the small things it's missing that add up and make Google chrome better.

cheesy999, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Plugoo Win User

Cloudflare, Google Chrome, and Firefox add HTTP/3 support

Chrome and Firefox

It came to my attention that if you’re using explorer than in Google page Chrome advertisement appears. But if you’re using Firefox, no advertisement. Is Google supporting Firefox and open source? If so, why have they developed Google Chrome?

home equity loan rates

Plugoo, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Cloudflare, Google Chrome, and Firefox add HTTP/3 support

1. Cloudflare, Google Chrome, and Firefox add HTTP/3 support - Similar Threads - Cloudflare Google Chrome

2. Is Google Chrome supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Google Chrome supported: Is Google Chrome supported? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-google-chrome-supported/548a28ef-7194-4233-9f1e-ef30328c786f
  3. Is Google Chrome supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Google Chrome supported: Is Google Chrome supported? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-google-chrome-supported/548a28ef-7194-4233-9f1e-ef30328c786f
  4. Google Chrome is deploying HTTP/3 and IETF QUIC support

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome is deploying HTTP/3 and IETF QUIC support: QUIC is a new networking transport protocol that combines the features of TCP, TLS, and more. HTTP/3 is the latest version of HTTP, the protocol that carries the vast majority of Web traffic. HTTP/3 only runs over QUIC. QUIC was initially developed by Google and first...
  5. Microsoft family and Google Chrome or Firefox Mozilla

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft family and Google Chrome or Firefox Mozilla: My son asks permission to use Google Chrome or Firefox Mozilla. I login to my Microsoft account and give the permission. But it still doesn't work in his account. Help! My son need google Chrome to learn....
  6. Google Chrome vs Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome vs Firefox: I use to use Google Chrome but switched over to Firefox in the last year or two (since they re-vamped it) i didn't like the old Firefox but the new one is very nice...and i don't care much for Edge at all... After reading about Microsoft's plans to re-do Edge into a Chrome...
  7. Google Chrome 70 adds support for Desktop PWAs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome 70 adds support for Desktop PWAs on Windows 10: Google Chrome 70 adds support for Desktop Progressive Web Apps on Windows, adds support for Public Key Credentials to the Credential Management API, allows you to provide a name to dedicated workers and plenty more. Let’s dive in and see what’s new for developers in Chrome...
  8. Using Google Chrome Extensions in firefox?

in Browsers and Email
    Using Google Chrome Extensions in firefox?: Firefox says they're working on webextension support for their addons, potentially letting users install google chrome extensions on firefox for cross-compatibility or something, which is why I would really like to use the improvedtube chrome extension in firefox (its stupid...
  9. Google Chrome 68 will now mark HTTP as 'not secure'

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome 68 will now mark HTTP as 'not secure': Security has been one of Chrome’s core principles since the beginning—we’re constantly working to keep you safe as you browse the web. Nearly two years ago, we announced that Chrome would eventually mark all sites that are not encrypted with HTTPS as “not secure”. This makes...
  10. Firefox API to Support Chrome, Opera

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox API to Support Chrome, Opera: [img] Mozilla announced the plans on their blog: We are announcing some major upcoming changes to Firefox add-ons. Our add-on ecosystem has evolved through incremental, organic growth over the years, but there are some modernizations to Firefox that require some...