Windows 10: cloudnet

Discus and support cloudnet in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had cloudnet firewall installed on my computer. It says it is a network security system by Microsoft. Is this correct or is it something that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GolfingGreat, Nov 3, 2018.

1. cloudnet

I had cloudnet firewall installed on my computer. It says it is a network security system by Microsoft. Is this correct or is it something that should be removed.

:)

GolfingGreat, Nov 3, 2018
  2. Aerdian Win User

Unknown App named CloudNet automatically Installed and not uninstalling.

CloudNet is a dangerous trojan. First off, what I would recommend doing is to reboot in Safe Mode. To do that, press the Shift key as you are pressing the Restart button. This will boot into safe mode. From there, you can see if Windows Defender is still
    disabled and cannot be enabled. If it is enabled, you can run a scan to see if it will be able to remove it. Another thing you could do would be to try to install some secondary scanners and scan the system. Some good options are Malwarebytes, Zemana, and
    HitmanPro.

If those steps don't work, do the following:

• Press Windows key and type Task Manager.
    • End any suspicious tasks. (This can damage your system if you are not careful.)
    • Press Windows key and R at the same time. Type msconfig and press enter.
    • Remove any unknown file from the startup tab. If you don't know what the application is and/or its developer is Unknown, remove it from startup.
    • Press Windows key and R again. Type Regedit and press enter.
    • Press control and F at the same time and type in "Cloudnet."
    • Right-click and remove any file with "Cloudnet" in the name.
    • Remove all browsing data from the browser. If you don't know how to do this, you can search how to do it on that browser.

At this point, you can hopefully run an antivirus scan and remove any leftover malicious files.

Aerdian, Nov 3, 2018
  3. Unknown App named CloudNet automatically Installed and not uninstalling.

Few days ago, I was surfing on net then from a website (onhax) I tried to install something then when I downloaded it and was going to install it then it asks for permission to install it and when I agreed, suddenly it installs so many unknown things and
    also this cloudnet named app also installed and from then my pc's behaviour changes, it disabled the defender security service and from that time whenever I tried to surf on net with a network connection nothing is working and also can't run update for windows
    and defender. Please I am in danger help me!

When I changed proxy settings then I was able to use GET HELP and EDGE.

HELP!!

Waiting for your kind response.

Thank you.

DeependarShekhawat, Nov 3, 2018
  4. cloudnet

uninstall problem

I AM UNABLE TO UNINSTALL SOME APPLICATIONS LIKE "QUICK HEAL TOTAL SECURITY,CLOUDNET, 8GADGET PACK,DELL WEBCAM CENTRAL
    etc.". GIVE ME A SOLUTION.

WINDOWS-7

ManishRaj1, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

cloudnet

1. cloudnet - Similar Threads - cloudnet

2. about cloudnet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    about cloudnet: is cloud net a virus? if it is, than how to remove it[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/about-cloudnet/b86dc2a9-7daa-4489-918a-603375602476
  3. Removng CloudNet malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removng CloudNet malware: How would I remove cloudnet adware. I have tried to remove it manually by uninstalling app as well as deleting its temp files. but is is still running in task bar when I restart the computer. it keeps reinstalling itself. and, my Hitman pro app could not trace it. please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cloudnet firewall

2. windows 10 what is cloudnet

3. cloudnet automatic install

4. how did i install cloudnet in my laptop,
  5. cloudnet