Windows 10: Clover File Manager Alternative

Discus and support Clover File Manager Alternative in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Not really. If there is an issue it's usually a case of trial and error by disabling some extensions and checking for updates for any software that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by theoldfarter, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Callender Win User

Clover File Manager Alternative

Callender, Feb 24, 2018
  2. Edwin New Member

You'll have to run an older version of Clover to import ready made .crx themes...

Clover File Manager Alternative [​IMG]

Edwin, Feb 24, 2018
  3. DR Ben Win User
    I saw both of those. I probably will not get a chance to check this week.

Tx.

DR Ben, Feb 24, 2018
  4. Clover File Manager Alternative

clover works perfectly fine as long as you don't use newer that 3.0.406.0

xXWhackerXx, Feb 24, 2018
  5. DR Ben Win User
    Assuming you meant "don't use newer than 3.0.406.0". That is the version I have. I saw where later versions were less "friendly".

DR Ben, Feb 24, 2018
  6. let's not play grammar / spelling nazi it's rude.

xXWhackerXx, Feb 26, 2018
  7. DR Ben Win User
    My abject apologies. I did not mean to insult you. I just wanted to be sure I was understanding you properly.

Doc Ben

DR Ben, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Clover File Manager Alternative

1. Clover File Manager Alternative - Similar Threads - Clover File Manager

2. Alternatives for File history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alternatives for File history: I am looking for a replacement for the Windows file history program. Paid or free doesn't matterWhat I would like to accomplish is the same as File history with an hourly update. I would like the option to select what files I want backed up regularly. I also would like a...
  3. Alternatives for File history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alternatives for File history: I am looking for a replacement for the Windows file history program. Paid or free doesn't matterWhat I would like to accomplish is the same as File history with an hourly update. I would like the option to select what files I want backed up regularly. I also would like a...
  4. Alternatives for File history

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Bluetooth Management alternative

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Management alternative: I hope this is the right place for this, not sure where else to post. I'm looking for an alternative to the built-in Bluetooth management options available in Win10, maybe some simple software solution or app. I have a number of BT devices (mouse, headset, keyboard, etc.)...
  6. Clover Bootloader

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clover Bootloader: Hiya, I am going to install clover bootloader whilst clean installing windows 10 for BIOS UEFI (but the BIOS UEFI are 32-Bit). So after I have set up the partitions (shift + F10 before installing windows) from command prompt - please note the automatic set up of partitions...
  7. Win 10 on Clover Trail processors

Win 10 on Clover Trail processors: OK - this really bugging me now.. can ANYONE pref someone from Microsoft give me a sensible insight? So .. per this post...
  8. clover trail

clover trail: As of november 2019, is it possible to upgrade to windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clover-trail/c833bfdf-fd4a-48ae-bfc8-6bfff78ba4fe
  9. Explorer (window management) alternative for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer (window management) alternative for Windows 10: For as long as Windows 10 has been around, I've had tremendous issues with UI fluidity and speed on the OS. An example: On a new ThinkPad laptop with fairly high specs, I opened Explorer and went to C:\SomeFolder. I pressed shift+ctrl+n to create a new folder. The green...
  10. Alternative to Hosting Provider's File Manager Back End

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Alternative to Hosting Provider's File Manager Back End: I use a paid host for my three wordpress.org blogs but uploading themes is a hassle. If I use my host's file manager to manage my files, which I do, I can move files, including themes and plugins from one folder or blog installation to another but I cannot copy across...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. clover file manager