Windows 10: Clover tab explorer doesn't work with October Update - 1809

Discus and support Clover tab explorer doesn't work with October Update - 1809 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Any clover user's out there? I've been using Clover 3.0.406 (the last version before it was sold to a new owner) for years on Win 10 with no issues. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bobsagetfullhou, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Clover tab explorer doesn't work with October Update - 1809

Any clover user's out there? I've been using Clover 3.0.406 (the last version before it was sold to a new owner) for years on Win 10 with no issues. It looks like it finally stopped working. The tabs no longer appear in explorer in this version of windows. I even tried the latest version of clover on their site, and it has the same issues.

If someone SOMEHOW is able to get it working please let me know.

:)

bobsagetfullhou, Oct 1, 2018

2. WIndows File Explorer Tabs - Version 1809

We are version 1809 OS build 17760.1 and we still don't have a file explorer tab. If macOS can do it why can't windows 10 do it. doing records management and moving files to many different location with multiple windows is not so productive depending on
    ones screen size. When are we gonna implement file explorer tabs?

MarcNarcise, Oct 1, 2018
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Clover tab explorer doesn't work with October Update - 1809

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

Clover tab explorer doesn't work with October Update - 1809

1. Clover tab explorer doesn't work with October Update - 1809 - Similar Threads - Clover tab explorer

2. Clover Bootloader

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clover Bootloader: Hiya, I am going to install clover bootloader whilst clean installing windows 10 for BIOS UEFI (but the BIOS UEFI are 32-Bit). So after I have set up the partitions (shift + F10 before installing windows) from command prompt - please note the automatic set up of partitions...
  3. Windows Update doesn't work on 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update doesn't work on 1809: It never finishes searching for updates, and it crashes if I click on "View update history" or "Advanced options". I have already followed these instructions trying to fix the problem, but it didn't work. On a side note things i try to download from the microsoft store...
  4. windows 10 october update 1809

windows 10 october update 1809: Recently i installed windows 10 1809 from 1803 . During startup i found a crack or tweak sound (once or twice) other than normal processor sound , every time i restart system. On previous versions it wasn't heard . Should i uninstall it or wait for updates ?...
  5. windows 10 october update 1809

windows 10 october update 1809: I cannot download the new version of windows (1809)in my laptop . I already download the new version in my desktop one week ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-october-update-1809/508d2108-0924-4595-917f-379e393ebe22
  6. Windows 10 October update 1809

Windows 10 October update 1809: On the day they announced October update i checked for updates from the settings and the new feature update began downloading which later got installed... But since the update I've noticed some changes that took place 1. My C drive had 21gb space but post update it was 26gb...
  7. October update 1809 windows 10

October update 1809 windows 10: I did a manual upgrade on October 4th and now my files on my docs,my photos etc say access denied any help to relocate and access them welcome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/october-update-1809-windows-10/e32d8ef8-8e21-4e48-891a-534d39042037
  8. Notifications not working after the October update 1809

Notifications not working after the October update 1809: I updated all my devices to the newest windows 10 build 1809. On both surface 3 and laptop Lenovo G580 I experience a problem with not working windows notifications. The notifications icon in the Windows 10 task bar tells me I have new notifications, but when I click on it, I...
  9. October windows build 1809 update

October windows build 1809 update: Since the update my apps from Microsoft store are not working right they hang or freeze or will not open or will not close unless task manager is used to close them. Also I get notification prompt in the task bar but when I open notification center there are none listed. I...
  10. Bluescreen After 1809 October Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen After 1809 October Update: I updated my computer to the new October 1809 update and everything went fine. Everything seemed to work just fine, but after I turned off the computer and started it up today I got this bluescreen. Windows 10 would not boot the first time, I shut off the computer and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1809 clover

2. clover explorer w10 1809 solved