Windows 10: clown fish

Discus and support clown fish in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi No matter what i do i cant prevent this from showing up on startup Deleted everywhere any suggestions Thank you Timmy [img] 155608 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by walleyeblugill, May 3, 2020.

1. clown fish

Hi
    No matter what i do i cant prevent this from showing up on startup
    Deleted everywhere any suggestions
    Thank you
    Timmy
    clown fish [​IMG]

:)

walleyeblugill, May 3, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Unable to use big fish game manager

Hi Jasmine,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What happens when you click on big fish game manager icon?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Are you able to see big fish game manager in programs and features?
    • Did you make any hardware and software changes in your computer prior to this issue?

Follow the Methods below and check if that helps.

Method 1: Perform a Clean boot and try to update.

Perform a clean boot to check if any third party application is causing the issue, as clean boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.

How to troubleshoot problem by performing clean boot in Windows: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Method 2:

I would suggest you to perform a System Restore.

System Restore is a feature that allows users to restore their system to a previous state. It offers a way to undo all the changes in the system files, registry keys, installed programs, etc., to a previous state,
    without affecting personal files such as documents, photos or e-mails.

• Windows key + R to open Run window.

• On run command type “rstrui.exe” (without double code) and press
              OK.

• Select the restore point and follow the onscreen instruction.
    System Restore Disclaimer: When you use System Restore to restore the computer to a previous state, programs and updates that you installed are removed.

Do let us know if you are able to use big fish game manager. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 3, 2020
  3. simrick Win User
    Someone's FISHING on my computer

When you're in Ccleaner, please save to text file, the list of installed programs, and upload here so I can have a looksee.

clown fish [​IMG]

simrick, May 3, 2020
  4. Gani Budi Win User

clown fish

What is the mail with fish icon on the lock screen?

actually I'm not sure if the icon is a fish or something else. I'm sure it is a notification because the number is changing and located beside the new email notification. Is there a list of notification icons for wp7 lock screen?

Gani Budi, May 3, 2020
Thema:

clown fish

1. clown fish - Similar Threads - clown fish

2. is microsoft ran by a bunch of clowns? **** idiots.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is microsoft ran by a bunch of clowns? **** idiots.: Go **** yourselves for forcing windows 11 download. pieces of **** is what y’all are. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-microsoft-ran-by-a-bunch-of-clowns-idiots/ff3db346-3841-44c4-a324-65079d1ab104
  3. is microsoft ran by a bunch of clowns? **** idiots.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is microsoft ran by a bunch of clowns? **** idiots.: Go **** yourselves for forcing windows 11 download. pieces of **** is what y’all are. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-microsoft-ran-by-a-bunch-of-clowns-idiots/ff3db346-3841-44c4-a324-65079d1ab104
  4. Can these clowns please stop updating things so much ? nobody likes them and they ruin the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can these clowns please stop updating things so much ? nobody likes them and they ruin the...: The recent march 14 update just ruined my transparent toolbar app; Microsoft go take a year vacation and touch some grass you nerds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-these-clowns-please-stop-updating-things-so/794c1e07-a678-40dc-88ac-e0162365e2bb
  5. Can these clowns please stop updating things so much ? nobody likes them and they ruin the...

Can these clowns please stop updating things so much ? nobody likes them and they ruin the...: The recent march 14 update just ruined my transparent toolbar app; Microsoft go take a year vacation and touch some grass you nerds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-these-clowns-please-stop-updating-things-so/794c1e07-a678-40dc-88ac-e0162365e2bb
  6. clown fish ruined my mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clown fish ruined my mic: My mic is working on all games but when I call my friend from Google or use my mic on Google chrome only on chrome it will be stuck on the deep voice filter I restored my pc I installed drivers I deleted it installed it removed my mice from it nothing works changed my mic...
  7. clown fish ruined my mic

clown fish ruined my mic: My mic is working on all games but when I call my friend from Google or use my mic on Google chrome only on chrome it will be stuck on the deep voice filter I restored my pc I installed drivers I deleted it installed it removed my mice from it nothing works changed my mic...
  8. clown fish ruined my mic

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Is Microsoft employing incompetent leftist-clowns that code like chimps?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is Microsoft employing incompetent leftist-clowns that code like chimps?: Generally; Microsoft Flight 2020 keeps refusing to install with an install ERROR at the install screen. Hundreds of times. It kept saying something about UPDATE In the MICROSOFT STORE FIRST. So I tried. Hundreds of times. Then I bought a larger HDD, in case it needed more...
  10. Edge browser's icon still missing - MS is a bunch of clowns!

in Browsers and Email
    Edge browser's icon still missing - MS is a bunch of clowns!: Last night my system upgraded from 1809 to 1903 and guess what? The edge browser still has no icon! This idiotic bug lurks there since more than a year and MS doesn't seem to care a dime that their flagship browser is displayed using the white sheet of paper default icon (on...