Windows 10: Clownfish went wrong

Discus and support Clownfish went wrong in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to try a voice changer, so asked a friend of mine who has one, if he could sent a download link. The voice changer was called... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Daan1243, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Daan1243 Win User

Clownfish went wrong

Hi,

I wanted to try a voice changer, so asked a friend of mine who has one, if he could sent a download link. The voice changer was called clownfish.

I downloaded it and I soon realized I couldn’t hear anything, and I couldn’t say anything. Al my input devices and output devices are gone and I already deleted the app from my laptop but the problem is still there.

Anyone who knows how to fix this?

:)

Daan1243, Sep 7, 2020

2. Clownfish on skype not working

Hi,

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with Clownfish on Skype.

Assuming you have already started Clownfish, look for the Clownfish icon in the lower right corner of your Windows desktop. If you don't see it there, click on the expansion arrow in that area to expose hidden icons.

Once you see the Clownfish icon, right click on it. The options menu will pop up. You'll see many options, but you are likely looking for the Preferences menu. Mouse over that, and the Preferences menu will pop out with even more options.

Please reply with the results, we are happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Clownfish voice changer

I dowloaded clownfish voive changer for jokes but now my mics stopped working it doesnt pick any sound up ive tried uninstalling reinstalling but it didnt work i looked up simular questions but i didnt understand how to do any of it i need help this is for
    school work with my friends

KAPUTtherapy, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Clownfish went wrong

Office And Light Gaming Build

There's nothing wrong with the build, but I have some suggestions to, IMHO, make it better:
    • You list a 550 watt PSU, but you have a 51 watt CPU and a GPU that pulls 120 watts at the max. In other words, your system will pull under 200 watts at maximum load, which it sounds like will be rarely. PSU's are most efficient between 50-80%, and even at max load, this system won't reach 50%. Suggest a PSU 400 watts or less, like the Seasonic G-360.
    • RAM's really cheap. Suggest getting 16 GB instead.

thebluebumblebee, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Clownfish went wrong

1. Clownfish went wrong - Similar Threads - Clownfish went wrong

2. Something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Something went wrong: Something went wrong error 0x800706D9 in my Store. Please someone check it. I have Windows 10 21h1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/ad459315-11e0-47e1-9a99-10d6800a11cf
  3. Something went wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something went wrong: I've had my PIN set up for quite some time and all the sudden I received a message that said my organization requires me to update my pin. This is a personal computer, it does not belong to any organization. Under the sign in options, Windows Hello Pin, I see a message that...
  4. something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    something went wrong: Trying to update all apps in MS Store, however, I keep getting error something went wrong. I check for Windows update to see if it will fix the issue but my Windows says up to date....
  5. Something went wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong.: Hey guys i need help. What can i do if my pc keeps on saying something went wrong when trying to set up or change my pc pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/6ddb134d-ff79-4f73-8bf8-9b0fac361fc0
  6. "Something went wrong"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Something went wrong": Hello,I'm trying to enter insider programme I've registered already for insider program.But when I go and click get started it shows this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/569df1e6-3ce2-4630-9e33-00ff156b8e2d
  7. start went wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    start went wrong: why my pc start only like this?Its not normal.So how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-went-wrong/60832e7a-52f1-43af-94eb-4e1efbf2f548
  8. Reset went wrong

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset went wrong: My pc was having issues so I decided and ran cloud reset but due sudden power cut it went wrong then i upgrade my pc using media creation tool. After fews days pc slowed down drastically and also it was unable to run sfc and dism commands. Additionally there was a problem...
  9. Something went wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something went wrong?: hey i can't use windows insider program. before appeared to me "To manage the Windows Insider Program...you'll need to turn on optional diagnostic data" but i searched on google and found this solution...
  10. Pc went wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc went wrong: This error was happening for a month now and i have encountered it once until i called a guy to help me out and this time it happen again! Ok i will describe it as detail as possible. First while i was playing League of lengends then the screen stop and there was a...