Windows 10: club pogo games won't load says java not installed or disabled I installed java and enabled...

Discus and support club pogo games won't load says java not installed or disabled I installed java and enabled... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; got windows 10 now club pogo games won't load says java not installed or disabled I installed java and enabled it on computer and in the browser still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rickClement1, Oct 31, 2018.

1. club pogo games won't load says java not installed or disabled I installed java and enabled...

got windows 10 now club pogo games won't load says java not installed or disabled I installed java and enabled it on computer and in the browser still not working

:)

rickClement1, Oct 31, 2018

2. Windows 10, IE 11 and can't load pogo java games

Are you sure that you're using Internet Explorer not Edge?

If you are using IE...

From Tools on the Menu Bar, ActiveX Filtering should be turned off. ActiveX Filtering would block Java.

Does this page verify that Java is installed?
    https://www.java.com/en/download/uninstallapplet.jsp

The website may have to be put in the Exception Site List.

Control Panel> Java> Security> add the site. Also on that page verify that

"Enable Java content in the browser" is checked.

Don

Don Varnau, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Windows 10, IE 11 and can't load pogo java games

I have been searching all over for an answer, and while there are plenty of suggestions, nothing works. I bought a new Lenovo ideapad 310 and since I bought it, I can not play any java games on pogo. I have the latest java version installed, and when I
    click on a java game, it tells me java is required to play. This has been so frustrating. Any new ideas would be appreciated.

MaryPooh68, Oct 31, 2018
  4. club pogo games won't load says java not installed or disabled I installed java and enabled...

Java disabled

I am trying to play a game on the pogo website. I have installed the current Java. I am running Windows 10 and apparently have Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge. The problem is it is saying my Java is disabled. How do I solve this problem? I would
    even use Internet Explorer 11 but the game site is not finding it.

KathrynRoy, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

club pogo games won't load says java not installed or disabled I installed java and enabled...

1. club pogo games won't load says java not installed or disabled I installed java and enabled... - Similar Threads - club pogo games

2. i cant install java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install java: i have been trying to install java kit 17.07 64 bit for a game and i keep getting the same error.it says:Internal Error 2755. 1632,i have tried to create an "installer" folder in C:\Windows, but it keeps disappearing.i have searched the web and obtained no results.please...
  3. i cant install java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant install java: i have been trying to install java kit 17.07 64 bit for a game and i keep getting the same error.it says:Internal Error 2755. 1632,i have tried to create an "installer" folder in C:\Windows, but it keeps disappearing.i have searched the web and obtained no results.please...
  4. Java Installer Won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java Installer Won't Open: I downloaded the Java installer and opened it, it asked for my admin password so I put it in. The prompt closed so I expected for Java to open but it didn't, I kept trying, nothing. I checked my task manager and nothing new opened up....
  5. Java Installer Won't Open

Java Installer Won't Open: I downloaded the Java installer and opened it, it asked for my admin password so I put it in. The prompt closed so I expected for Java to open but it didn't, I kept trying, nothing. I checked my task manager and nothing new opened up....
  6. Java install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java install: My computer window 11. When I run java install it doesn't show anything? help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-install/6256d389-1ba8-43b4-aa9c-0569865179cf
  7. Java install

Java install: My computer window 11. When I run java install it doesn't show anything? help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-install/6256d389-1ba8-43b4-aa9c-0569865179cf
  8. App won't installed: Java

App won't installed: Java: I do not know why this display continues to be here, as far as I want I've uninstalled "java". and then I want to install it again so I uninstalled the old application first, and after that, I slid into the java installer, but after various ways of completion I still can not...
  9. Java not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Java not installing: Hello I need some help. I have a windows 10 laptop and was looking to install Java. I did everything you need it to downloaded it and then installed it and the setup wizard said I successfully installed Java. Then when I run a programme that uses Java it tells me java is not...
  10. Java Installer Won't Run

Java Installer Won't Run: Anytime I try to install Java on my friend's computer, the installer doesn't even work. I get the loading wheel for a split second, then nothing happens. Her computer seems to be corrupt or something, but when I run the sfc, it doesn't find any issues and the chkdsk doesn't...