Windows 10: Clutter on the left repeated drives and repeated usb that are not used

Discus and support Clutter on the left repeated drives and repeated usb that are not used in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] Everytime I want to save a file I have to wade through what feels like a 10 mile of crap just to jet to my favorites or to a hard drive. A new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DonMurray, Mar 6, 2020.

1. DonMurray Win User

Clutter on the left repeated drives and repeated usb that are not used

Clutter on the left repeated drives and repeated usb that are not used [​IMG]

Everytime I want to save a file I have to wade through what feels like a 10 mile of crap just to jet to my favorites or to a hard drive. A new computer shows just a little bit but in time I have duplicates of disks. When I plug in a USB drive its a 5 minutes journey if I am going to find it on the left side. Is there a way to control what shows up on the left side of explorer. bn ?

:)

DonMurray, Mar 6, 2020
  2. Wozzer Win User

Wireless Repeaters

Afternoon everyone,

Just a quicky - I need to extend my wireless signal to allow it to reach our newly convertered garage (Which happens to be my room). The router im using is the BT Home Hub 2.

I've read several forums and come across several options on how to increase the signal. One of these being a repeater. Would anyone else recommended going down this route?

Can anyone guarantee that wireless repeaters work with the BT Home Hub, as i've heard they don't?

And could anyone suggest me a repeater. Budget around £25.

Many thanks,

Wasley

Wozzer, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Batou1986 Win User
    how I use Netgear jnr1010v2 as repeater

http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/JNR1010/JNR1010_UM_10Aug12.pdf

Batou1986, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Clutter on the left repeated drives and repeated usb that are not used

Network external USB drive connect to repeater - Cannot map this drive

Hi everybody,

I have an External USB drive connect on the USB port (shareport) of my repeater and I can't map this one to see it in my File explorer for example

I enter the exact name of my repeater example \\192.168.X.XX\MiWiFi-XXXX (repeater name) and Windows 10 tells me it can find
    192.168.X.XX (ISP modem) but can not find MiWiFi-XXXX. I tried with the repeater IP adress too, same result

I tried to find my drive with the name of my external USB drive but Windows can can not find it too

Internet works really fine with this repeater

Can somebody can help me please ?

Windows 10 Professionnal full updated

Thanks in advance !

JeanBernierLV, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Clutter on the left repeated drives and repeated usb that are not used

1. Clutter on the left repeated drives and repeated usb that are not used - Similar Threads - Clutter left repeated

2. Repeatable crash with external drive dock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeatable crash with external drive dock: I've found an issue with windows hard crashing while using an external drive dock. This originally occurred on windows 10 on a separate computer, but i've discovered it also occurs on a new computer on windows 11, and will occur with different drives in the dock. The only...
  3. Repeatable crash with external drive dock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeatable crash with external drive dock: I've found an issue with windows hard crashing while using an external drive dock. This originally occurred on windows 10 on a separate computer, but i've discovered it also occurs on a new computer on windows 11, and will occur with different drives in the dock. The only...
  4. Repeated loss of assigned disk drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated loss of assigned disk drive: I have a new laptop HP running Windows 11. I have an external hard drive Lacie which I have assigned the letter Z in disk management. Several times a day, my Z drive loses its letter, although another external drive Samsung which I have labeled S, does not. When the Z drive...
  5. Repeated loss of assigned disk drive

Repeated loss of assigned disk drive: I have a new laptop HP running Windows 11. I have an external hard drive Lacie which I have assigned the letter Z in disk management. Several times a day, my Z drive loses its letter, although another external drive Samsung which I have labeled S, does not. When the Z drive...
  6. Repeated BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated BSOD: Hi there,I have been getting several BSODs over the last day.Links to dump files below:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoQez8UMvkL0g6OZNOQLDDSvtLklasohttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AoQez8UMvkL0g6OZM9YN0g4Yey_XX7shttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AoQez8UMvkL0g6OZMrLxmB7cVu2R1mUI used the sfc cmdlet to check for...
  7. USB Disconnect sound keeps repeating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Disconnect sound keeps repeating: About every 3 seconds the usb disconnect sound plays. Im not unplugging anything or plugging anything in. This started when I updated Windows earlier. I looked around and saw something about unplugging all usb devices and plugging them back in, and when i tried that windows...
  8. Left speaker buzzing repeatedly, no other sound output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left speaker buzzing repeatedly, no other sound output: I was messing around with Voicemeeter trying to get my laptop to output both out of speakers and auxiliary output when sound suddenly cut off. It now produces a really annoying continuously repeating short buzz every second and nothing else, no matter the volume I set. The...
  9. Repeating task not automatically repeating

Repeating task not automatically repeating: I recently started using To Do to manage daily tasks. My question is, how do I get a task to appear automatically daily. I've marked tasks as Daily and Repeat Daily, but for them to appear for the next day I have to mark them complete in the current day. How do I create or...
  10. Flash Drive repeatedly disconnecting and reconnecting!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flash Drive repeatedly disconnecting and reconnecting!!!: Dear community, I have a 32 GB SanDisk Ultra Flair USB 3.0 flash drive and am using a Dell Inspiron 5379 with Windows 10 and experience an issue that has newly and surprisingly cropped up. I was using my flash drive as usual (as I have been doing for the past few...