Windows 10: Cmd 8-digit random numbers?

Discus and support Cmd 8-digit random numbers? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, how can you write an 8-digit number in Cmd randomly? In this format xxxx-xxxx Cmd 8-stellig Zufallszahlen? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Svppe72, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Svppe72 Win User

Cmd 8-digit random numbers?

Hello, how can you write an 8-digit number in Cmd randomly?

In this format xxxx-xxxx

:)

Svppe72, Jun 22, 2020
  2. MGUI Win User

Increase number of rings before answer phone

Lumia 635

1. Click on Phone icon

2. Click on Dialpad

3. Enter *#67#

4. Click Call

5. Make a note of the phone number that comes up (it should say something like, "Forward busy calls is enabled to" ... and then phone number ... "for voice"

• For example: phone number = 19084006990
    6. Click Close

7. Click on Dialpad

8. Enter **61*19084006990**30#

• The digits 19084006990 are the ones noted in step 5 above
    • The last two digits are for the length of time in seconds
      • Step 8 is using 30, so this entry will tell the system to make the length of time 30 seconds

Thanks to Virgin Media for the above steps - provided here

3. BrianMBC Win User
    Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Cmd 8-digit random numbers? - Similar Threads - Cmd digit random

2. cmd pops up randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cmd pops up randomly: hi when I finish playing and exit the game cmd pops up Once only Any idea how to solve this problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-pops-up-randomly/95f65d72-76a6-4a20-852e-9e17ea6877ae
  3. some random popups of CMD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some random popups of CMD: I don't know why or how this pop-up, Is it bad or good for the laptop Windows 11 or my applicationAnyone knows about this, any help will count for me. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-random-popups-of-cmd/fbb2dcb9-4d20-46f7-aef6-e4fa0f2f3e5f
  4. some random popups of CMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some random popups of CMD: I don't know why or how this pop-up, Is it bad or good for the laptop Windows 11 or my applicationAnyone knows about this, any help will count for me. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-random-popups-of-cmd/fbb2dcb9-4d20-46f7-aef6-e4fa0f2f3e5f
  5. Random cmd window opening

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random cmd window opening: About once a day, a random cmd window opens for about half a second. Then a random chrome tab opens up. The parts blurred out is my last name from my windows profile thing.I have tried the microsoft safety scanner many times and there are 0 threats....
  6. CMD poping up randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD poping up randomly: Every time i start up my pc cmd pops up. It disapears after a few seconds but constantly reappears after some time causing the application thats fullscreen to minimize. I scanned my pc with malwarebytes and avast i dont have any paid antiviruses and it removed some files but...
  7. Random cmd popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random cmd popup: Hello. I have this very weird problem where a cmd window randomly opens, then after a few seconds it closes. It doesn't do anything visually noticeable, like it doesn't minimize my currently open window or open another program or anything. It just pops up, waits a few...
  8. Random Number Generation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Random Number Generation: I'm writing a jukebox in Visual Studio vb.net. I'm attempting to utilise random number generators to swap the image of the record label being played which works fine Dim r As New System.RandomCTypeSystem.DateTime.Now.Ticks Mod System.Int32.MaxValue, Integer Public...
  9. CMD Randomly opens..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CMD Randomly opens..: Hey guys, So I just reformatted my PC and did a fresh install of windows 10 as my computer was running into some issues. The install went fine I reinstalled all of the computers drivers from the manufacturers website. My computer is custom built, so I had to go around to...
  10. Random CMD popping up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Random CMD popping up.: Hello everybody ! I tried to download something from the internet like a month ago and ended up by getting lots of malwares. Malware bytes took care of most of them but I think one is still here. 2 random cmd windows pop up one after another really fast minimizing any full...