Windows 10: CMD access denied

Discus and support CMD access denied in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I wanted to change my backup folder for iTunes. For that i need to type "mklink "C:\Users\morit\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/s0rtynet, Dec 9, 2020.

1. CMD access denied

I wanted to change my backup folder for iTunes. For that i need to type "mklink "C:\Users\morit\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup" D:\iTunes\Backup" into the cmd. I started the cmd as administrator but it still denies the access. I already turned kaspary off but it didn't work.

submitted by /u/s0rtynet
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/s0rtynet, Dec 9, 2020

2. 0x80070003 went to cmd denied access

0x80070003 went to cmd denied access

josephpermuy, Dec 9, 2020
  3. kkorotev Win User
    Access Denied

EDIT: Here's a solution...
    Launch the shortcuts via CMD:

1. Right-click the shortcut to Properties
    2. Click Change Icon, then click OK when its window pops up (necessary step to avoid losing the icon)
    3. Add the following, plus a space, to the beginning of the Target field, leaving the existing path at the end:
      Code:
      Code:
      cmd /c start ""

I do this and the shortcut opens the command window

kkorotev, Dec 9, 2020
  4. EsMj Win User

CMD access denied

Change Folder Destination access Denied

Thanks.

After following the steps suggested, I get the message "Access denied" in command prompt.

Please advise how to allow permission.

EsMj, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

CMD access denied

1. CMD access denied - Similar Threads - CMD access denied

2. Access Denied on ren command in cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access Denied on ren command in cmd: whenever i go into cmds and run it as admin, i type in cd c:\usersthen i do ren bartl "Bartlomiej Dudzik"but i get an Access Denied pop up???any tips or fixes?...
  3. Access Denied on ren command in cmd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access Denied on ren command in cmd: whenever i go into cmds and run it as admin, i type in cd c:\usersthen i do ren bartl "Bartlomiej Dudzik"but i get an Access Denied pop up???any tips or fixes?...
  4. Access Denied on ren command in cmd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Access denied error on elevated cmd window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access denied error on elevated cmd window: HiI want to run an elevated command but get "access denied" error, however, the CMD window is indeed in administrator mode.Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.1766]c 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.C:\Windows\system32>cd %systemroot%C:\Windows> ren...
  6. Access denied error on elevated cmd window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access denied error on elevated cmd window: HiI want to run an elevated command but get "access denied" error, however, the CMD window is indeed in administrator mode.Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.1766]c 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.C:\Windows\system32>cd %systemroot%C:\Windows> ren...
  7. Access denied error on elevated cmd window

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. cmd running as administrator access is denied

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cmd running as administrator access is denied: I'm trying to run C:\Program Files x86\win64>python3.8 setup.py install running installrunning buildrunning build_pyrunning install_libcreating C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.8_3.8.2288.0_x64__qbz5n2kfra8p0\Lib\site-packages\gurobipyerror:...
  9. 0x80070003 went to cmd denied access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0x80070003 went to cmd denied access: 0x80070003 went to cmd denied access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x80070003-went-to-cmd-denied-access/5936f905-df36-4b90-a4e1-c3b005089377
  10. CMD - Access Denied

in Windows 10 Customization
    CMD - Access Denied: [ATTACH] 1 question. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-access-denied/9e96bbf5-05f4-4931-ad21-8eecfdd355c8