Windows 10: cmd appear when i plugging in charger

Discus and support cmd appear when i plugging in charger in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG] Everytime i connecting my laptop to charger, this message appear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PetrusAndhika, Apr 29, 2020.

1. cmd appear when i plugging in charger

cmd appear when i plugging in charger [​IMG]

Everytime i connecting my laptop to charger, this message appear

:)

PetrusAndhika, Apr 29, 2020

2. My PC lags when plugged in

We appreciate the additional information. This thread suggests performing the power troubleshooter to help resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot in the left pane.
    • Locate Power, then click Run the troubleshooter.
    • Follow the prompts to complete the troubleshooter.
    Note: Perform the troubleshooter while the charger is plugged in.

To further help isolate the issue, we also suggest trying another charger on your laptop and see if helps. Sometimes, if the charger is damaged, it can cause performance issues.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you out further.

Martin Bar, Apr 29, 2020
  3. ozan0053 Win User
    Laptop goes to sleep mode after plugging in charger

Update: Battery was at 34%, plugged charger in, went to sleep mode as usual. When i turned it on, battery was all of a sudden on 5%, and when i plugged the charger in it jumped to 100%. Then it gave a critical battery warning and went to sleep mode again, but this time it would only turn on when the charger was plugged in.

ozan0053, Apr 29, 2020
  4. ozan0053 Win User

cmd appear when i plugging in charger

Laptop goes to sleep mode after plugging in charger

Hello.

I have a ASUS X550C laptop. The original charger broke, so i bought a charger for it at my local market (the brand is "Innergie"), which also works for ASUS laptops. Now since i got this charger, i was experiencing issues where my laptop would randomly go to sleep mode, however, i resolved this issue by turning computer on, removing the charger, and plugging it back in. That seemed to fix it. However, recently, this method stopped working. My computer runs completely fine when it is unplugged, however, when i plug it in, i get a "Low battery" warning (even though i HAD 72% battery), and the laptop immediately goes to sleep mode. Trying to turn it on is useless. It will only turn on if the charger isn't plugged.

Any advice?

PS: I have already changed all my power & sleep options. Everything is set to "Never".

ozan0053, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

cmd appear when i plugging in charger

1. cmd appear when i plugging in charger - Similar Threads - cmd appear plugging

2. Black screen when charger is plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen when charger is plugged: Black screen when charger is plugged Hi. I have recently bought a laptop - ASUS TUF Gaming F15. I don't know if it was like that since the first time I bought it, but whenever I plug the charger, the screen temporarily turns black and then goes back to normal....
  3. Black screen when charger is plugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen when charger is plugged: Black screen when charger is plugged Hi. I have recently bought a laptop - ASUS TUF Gaming F15. I don't know if it was like that since the first time I bought it, but whenever I plug the charger, the screen temporarily turns black and then goes back to normal....
  4. Lag When Charger Plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag When Charger Plugged: how do i fix when charger plug in it cause my laptop to lag this started happening yesterday im sure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lag-when-charger-plugged/08cfc4af-f10d-486a-80cc-1bbc87b910a4
  5. Lag When Charger Plugged

Lag When Charger Plugged: how do i fix when charger plug in it cause my laptop to lag this started happening yesterday im sure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lag-when-charger-plugged/08cfc4af-f10d-486a-80cc-1bbc87b910a4
  6. Black screen when charger is plugged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen when charger is plugged: Hi. I have recently bought a laptop - ASUS TUF Gaming F15. I don't know if it was like that since the first time I bought it, but whenever I plug the charger, the screen temporarily turns black and then goes back to normal.What can I do to stop it from turning black, or is it...
  7. Laptop Hibernates when i plug in the charger :

Laptop Hibernates when i plug in the charger :: Hello Everyone,The problem is that when my laptop is on low battery 30-15 percent i plug my laptop to the charging port and turn it on. Then suddenly my laptop hibernates . Then when i power it on. It again shows the laptop logo and the all the stuff. And my laptop starts...
  8. Laptop Hibernates when i plug in the charger :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Hibernates when i plug in the charger :: Hello Everyone,The problem is that when my laptop is on low battery 30-15 percent i plug my laptop to the charging port and turn it on. Then suddenly my laptop hibernates . Then when i power it on. It again shows the laptop logo and the all the stuff. And my laptop starts...
  9. Laptop freezes when charger is not plugged in.

Laptop freezes when charger is not plugged in.: What should I do? My laptop freezes ever second when charger is not plugged in. I am using Lenovo E4430 i7 8gb ram 128ssd NVIDIA. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-freezes-when-charger-is-not-plugged-in/8581f8eb-b1ba-4b18-b34a-93d10dfa885a
  10. Laptop lag when charger is not plugged in

Laptop lag when charger is not plugged in: Hello, I've been having issues with my laptop. Whenever I'm doing something like playing a videogame or watching videos, and I unplug my laptop charger while doing it, it begins to lag heavily. I've tried going into power options and changing my Intel Graphic settings, but...