Windows 10: CMD bug

Discus and support CMD bug in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello guys. When i use dsim tool on cmd it reaches %84.9 and it says completed succesfully.. i am not sure is it okey or should i do some repair or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/monmort, May 29, 2020.

1. CMD bug

Hello guys. When i use dsim tool on cmd it reaches %84.9 and it says completed succesfully.. i am not sure is it okey or should i do some repair or something. I did repair anyway but problem is still persisting and i do not know what should i do.. Thank you for your help.

submitted by /u/monmort
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/monmort, May 29, 2020

2. Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, May 29, 2020
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, May 29, 2020
  4. thomaseg1 Win User

CMD bug

Windows 10 bug?

Your 1st step may be to open an administrator cmd prompt
    and use sfc /scannow (if you have problems try running it again)

from the Admin Cmd try DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

see if these will correct the problem.

CMD bug [​IMG]

CMD bug [​IMG]

CMD bug [​IMG]

thomaseg1, May 29, 2020
Thema:

CMD bug

1. CMD bug - Similar Threads - CMD bug

2. Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...: Hello,I just did a fresh clean reinstall of W11 Pro due to a ton of problems, many of which are resolved. The BIGGEST reason I did the fresh reinstall was because of one particular problem which is STILL baffling me.Providing screenshots of everythingThe command prompt is not...
  3. Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...: Hello,I just did a fresh clean reinstall of W11 Pro due to a ton of problems, many of which are resolved. The BIGGEST reason I did the fresh reinstall was because of one particular problem which is STILL baffling me.Providing screenshots of everythingThe command prompt is not...
  4. Is there a way to start cmd as System user whenever it is called?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to start cmd as System user whenever it is called?: I know it can be run as admin but I want it started as the system user instead. Yes I know the risks, I want to do it regardless. Thanks in advance....
  5. Is there a way to start cmd as System user whenever it is called?

Is there a way to start cmd as System user whenever it is called?: I know it can be run as admin but I want it started as the system user instead. Yes I know the risks, I want to do it regardless. Thanks in advance....
  6. Why does typing diskpart on cmd and PowerShell not continue and show what should have seen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does typing diskpart on cmd and PowerShell not continue and show what should have seen?: I accidentally removed the USB stick while in a command "clean". I know it's corrupted so I tried to fix it by formatting or removing it entirely since it has no files within the USB. Tried multiple applications till I found some applications that can actually read the USB...
  7. Why does typing diskpart on cmd and PowerShell not continue and show what should have seen?

Why does typing diskpart on cmd and PowerShell not continue and show what should have seen?: I accidentally removed the USB stick while in a command "clean". I know it's corrupted so I tried to fix it by formatting or removing it entirely since it has no files within the USB. Tried multiple applications till I found some applications that can actually read the USB...
  8. I have a pc bug, I tried a dicm cmd to repair corrupted files, but instead I think it made...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a pc bug, I tried a dicm cmd to repair corrupted files, but instead I think it made...: Thanks to this thread it summarizes everything I tried in .Net Framework:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-error-v403019/913732d5-cb19-4e1a-81e5-68ff6002410eBefore I experienced the .Net Framework problems everything was ok when I am...
  9. I have a pc bug, I tried a dicm cmd to repair corrupted files, but instead I think it made...

I have a pc bug, I tried a dicm cmd to repair corrupted files, but instead I think it made...: Thanks to this thread it summarizes everything I tried in .Net Framework:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-error-v403019/913732d5-cb19-4e1a-81e5-68ff6002410eBefore I experienced the .Net Framework problems everything was ok when I am...
  10. I have a pc bug, I tried a dicm cmd to repair corrupted files, but instead I think it made...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging