Windows 10: Cmd comando net user administrator/active:yes

Discus and support Cmd comando net user administrator/active:yes in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi . I have an issue with the net user command... after several attempts trying to run it in the cmd as an "administrator" I've tried to set one of my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GuiMarques1, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Cmd comando net user administrator/active:yes

Hi .

I have an issue with the net user command... after several attempts trying to run it in the cmd as an "administrator" I've tried to set one of my two accounts as administrator mode...However after typing the command below:

Net user Guima administrator/active: yes

I restarted the pc and cant log back again...

Can somebody help?

:)

GuiMarques1, Jan 10, 2021

2. Deleted all administrative and users a/cs and typed net user administrative /active:no in CMD

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

Here are the steps to enable the default admin account on your computer.

Enable default administrator account

Click Start, type cmd in search box , Right Click CMD in the list and open as administrator

Enter the following command to enable the hidden administrator account:
    net user administrator /active:yes

After the account is enabled, a new user account will appear on the signin page.

Note that the account has not assigned a password to it, and that you should consider setting one to improve account security.

After successfully giving administrator privilege to your account and removing unwanted account, you can disable Default admin account.

To disable type following command in Command prompt

net user administrator /active:no

Feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Mann_Manohar, Jan 10, 2021
  3. When attempt to access the WindowsApps folder with either administrator account, the system says I need administrator rights and denies access

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to enable built in administrator by following the steps below, create a new user profile and check if the issue persist.

• Open a CMD window by right clicking on the Start icon, and selecting
      Command prompt (Admin).

• Type the following command: net user administrator /active: yes

• Login into the built in administrator user profile and create a new user profile with administrator privileges.

• Delete the corrupted user account from the built in administrator.

• Then lock your screen by pressing Windows key + L, and sign-in as the Administrator account.
    Check if the issue persist and you can disable built in administrator account by typing the command: net user administrator /active: no
    in the Command prompt (Admin).

To create a new user account follow the steps below:

• On the Search bar type cmd and
      press ctrl + shift + Enter
      on the keyboard to open the Elevated
      Command Prompt.

• Type net user NewAccount password /add and click Enter.

• Type net localgroup Administrators NewAccount /add and click Enter.

• Log off from the system and login to the new user account.

Hope this helps!

SujataMoktan, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Cmd comando net user administrator/active:yes

net user administrator /active:no keeps saying access denied.

Hi Rebekah,

It's possible that you're not using an elevated command prompt, causing the Access Denied error. We suggest following these steps to properly disable the built-in administrator account:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste net user Administrator /active:no and press
      Enter
      . If the command isn't successful, please post a screenshot so that we can study it further.

Let us know if you're able to hide the administrator account after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Cmd comando net user administrator/active:yes

1. Cmd comando net user administrator/active:yes - Similar Threads - Cmd comando net

2. How to solve problem due to CMD command "Net user username*" ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve problem due to CMD command "Net user username*" ?: Hi, I'm Sashvanth. My friend has attented a cyber security workshopbeginners level. On that workshop he learn some cmd commands that can reset our administrative login passwords. The command is" Net user username* ". Then he try the cmd command in my laptop.Once he run the...
  3. How to solve problem due to CMD command "Net user username*" ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve problem due to CMD command "Net user username*" ?: Hi, I'm Sashvanth. My friend has attented a cyber security workshopbeginners level. On that workshop he learn some cmd commands that can reset our administrative login passwords. The command is" Net user username* ". Then he try the cmd command in my laptop.Once he run the...
  4. net user administrator / active: yes System error 5 has occurred. Access is denied.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    net user administrator / active: yes System error 5 has occurred. Access is denied.: My Goal: Not to ever have to login to my home computer again. MS login ruining my life.Going through the normal recommended steps for this I must have unconsciously messed with admin rights option somewhere because now I never can actually get to step 1 because when doing...
  5. net user administrator / active: yes System error 5 has occurred. Access is denied.

in Windows 10 Customization
    net user administrator / active: yes System error 5 has occurred. Access is denied.: My Goal: Not to ever have to login to my home computer again. MS login ruining my life.Going through the normal recommended steps for this I must have unconsciously messed with admin rights option somewhere because now I never can actually get to step 1 because when doing...
  6. Net user administrator /active:no

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Net user administrator /active:no: So earlier this day I used an elevated cmd prompt and typed in net user administrator /active:yes to access a file, then changed it back to net user administrator /active:no and now whenever I need to open something that normally would ask "Do you want to allow this app to...
  7. cmd administrator

cmd administrator: How can I execute .bat file in administrator mode without need to run it as administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-administrator/091018b3-b3d9-4d3d-9c09-fdc591e46b90
  8. UAC.. NO YES BOX.. ACCESS DENIED.... NET USER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC.. NO YES BOX.. ACCESS DENIED.... NET USER: Trying to recover my HP. Everything I try I get the dreaded UACmsg. If I try to disable it.. I'm always asked for a password I don't remember it. So then I want to say YES to the UAC question. BUT THERE IS NO YES BOX . When I try to fix that.. I get theUAC prompt again. If I...
  9. CMD as Administrator

CMD as Administrator: After my latest Windows Update, I had many issues with my HD settings and some software that no longer functioned. One particular application would not work and notified me that my Windows "Shadow" file was full. I attempted to fix this but found I could not get CMD with...
  10. no administration rights, can't modify users, cmd not able to change

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    no administration rights, can't modify users, cmd not able to change: Hi, I installed update 10 yesterday. I signed in with my hotmail account and I managed to get the computer to stop asking for password when it went to sleep but couldn't do it when it first started up. I ran the netplwiz and for some reason I clicked on my profile and I must...