Windows 10: CMD command meaning

Discus and support CMD command meaning in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can someone please tell me what does this command mean?: Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/YanukiY, Oct 8, 2020.

1. CMD command meaning

Can someone please tell me what does this command mean?:

Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

submitted by /u/YanukiY
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/YanukiY, Oct 8, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

Where do I find a list of the symbol meanings in CMD

Welcome to TenForums.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'symbol', but you can get a list of available commands by typing HELP (then press enter) in a command prompt. You can get a detailed list of the option switches and their meanings for any particular command by typing HELP followed by the name of a command. That includes CMD itself, try typing HELP CMD

The same information (and more) can be found online here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...ndows-commands

Bree, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile CMD command meaning :)

Naki, Oct 8, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

CMD command meaning

Meaning of 'dash' suffix that appears after some CMD commands.

The 'dash' - is the unix-style equivalent of the 'slash' / and indicates an option will follow it. They are generally interchangeable in a command prompt, while poweshell requires the dash to be used. The following commands in a command prompt are identical:

help cmd -?
    help cmd /?

Bree, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

CMD command meaning

1. CMD command meaning - Similar Threads - CMD command meaning

2. Cmd command safe or not

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cmd command safe or not: Hello , I just ran this command in CMDwmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKeyIs this command safe?I ran it to get the product key of windows but after running it , no product key is showingIm suspicious this might throw the CPU to 100% utilisation which...
  3. Cmd command safe or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd command safe or not: Hello , I just ran this command in CMDwmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKeyIs this command safe?I ran it to get the product key of windows but after running it , no product key is showingIm suspicious this might throw the CPU to 100% utilisation which...
  4. Cmd command safe or not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cmd command safe or not

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Cmd command safe or not

7. I was running netstat command in CMD and this showed up. What does it mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was running netstat command in CMD and this showed up. What does it mean?: I was running netstat command in CMD and this showed up. What does it mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-running-netstat-command-in-cmd-and-this/f28f3ca6-af77-4d9f-95e2-cdbd1897cddf
  8. I was running netstat command in CMD and this showed up. What does it mean?

I was running netstat command in CMD and this showed up. What does it mean?: I was running netstat command in CMD and this showed up. What does it mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-running-netstat-command-in-cmd-and-this/f28f3ca6-af77-4d9f-95e2-cdbd1897cddf
  9. Meaning of 'dash' suffix that appears after some CMD commands.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Meaning of 'dash' suffix that appears after some CMD commands.: What is the meaning of the "dash" suffix that appears after some directory locations and CMD Prompt commands? Example: C:\Windows\ImmersiveControlPanel\SystemSettings.exe -ServerName:microsoft.windows.immersivecontrolpanel . I'm primarily interested in rendering minimal...
  10. Affinity Command in CMD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Affinity Command in CMD: In past Windows OS's , I was always able to change the CPU affinity with a simple line in a .bat file. Code: start /affinity # program.exe[/quote] # depends on which CPUs you want to run the program with. Now, in Windows 10, this command does not work. I've tried with...