Windows 10: cmd could not find the file specified

Discus and support cmd could not find the file specified in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; CMD.exe could not find the file specified and the \ key changes into something else when using[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Omnicide 225, Oct 19, 2019.

1. cmd could not find the file specified

CMD.exe could not find the file specified and the \ key changes into something else when usingcmd could not find the file specified [​IMG]

:)

Omnicide 225, Oct 19, 2019

2. Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Oct 19, 2019
  3. CMD-Terminal starts with "the system cannot find the path specified"

Hi there

I am kinda frustrated and can't solve this issue with my CMD-Terminal starting with the "the system cannot find the path specified" message. Even if I start it with admin-rights the problem remains the same. What are your suggestions? Here pictures from my issue (my OS is in German):

cmd could not find the file specified [​IMG]

Best Regards

Captain1337, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Raven2099 Win User

cmd could not find the file specified

The system cannot find the file specified

In my downloads folder uis a file/folder

I try to delete a file/folder gets message *The system cannot find the file specified.*

files/folder will not delete

Suggestions? Ideas?

Raven2099, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

cmd could not find the file specified

1. cmd could not find the file specified - Similar Threads - cmd find file

2. The specified file could not be decrypted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The specified file could not be decrypted: Hi, I downgraded by OS from Win 11 to Win 10 Pro and now i am getting an error , " An unexpected error is keeping you from applying properties to the file. Error 0x80071771 - The specified file could not be decrypted". so based on the suggestions already given, i try to take...
  3. The specified file could not be decrypted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The specified file could not be decrypted: Hi, I downgraded by OS from Win 11 to Win 10 Pro and now i am getting an error , " An unexpected error is keeping you from applying properties to the file. Error 0x80071771 - The specified file could not be decrypted". so based on the suggestions already given, i try to take...
  4. The specified file could not be decrypted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "The system could not find the filter specified"

"The system could not find the filter specified": When trying to open any MS related file in my File Explorer it says Not Responding and locks up. I have updated the latest Windows 10 as of today. Per recommendations I restarted my computer in Safe Mode and tried to open these files. It then give me the "The system could not...
  6. "The system could not find the filter specified"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The system could not find the filter specified": When trying to open any MS related file in my File Explorer it says Not Responding and locks up. I have updated the latest Windows 10 as of today. Per recommendations I restarted my computer in Safe Mode and tried to open these files. It then give me the "The system could not...
  7. "The system could not find the filter specified"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. CMD: The system cannot find the path specified.

in Windows 10 Customization
    CMD: The system cannot find the path specified.: Hello Everyone, I need urgent help here. While working on cmd, it suddenly shows me this message. Please help me to fix this problem. Thanking you in advance. Regards, Ishant...
  9. The system could not find filter specified

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The system could not find filter specified: i download xbox app from microsoft store and i cannot open it, a window pop up shows that The system could not find the filter specified. I tried to re download it, reset microsoft store,the troubleshooting tool, sfc/scannow in cmd and the problem were not solved. The...
  10. CMD Prompt returns "The system cannot find the file specified" in "Documents" but it is there!

CMD Prompt returns "The system cannot find the file specified" in "Documents" but it is there!: I am trying to copy a file in my Documents folder using the CMD Prompt, however it returns an error "The system cannot find the file specified". This was part of an automated backup batch file which ran under the task scheduler every week, but stopped working after a recent...