Windows 10: CMD crash, when invoking my script.

Discus and support CMD crash, when invoking my script. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; CMD (Windows 10; I cannot delivery more details, because Windows is not my main system) crash on this script:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sławomir Lach, Jan 21, 2019.

1. CMD crash, when invoking my script.

CMD (Windows 10; I cannot delivery more details, because Windows is not my main system) crash on this script:

http://slawek.lach.art.pl/wyj%C5%9Bcie2.bat (download from this link, please)

I must wrote, I'm using a special hacks to make this script works both on bash (GNU/Linux) and Windows 10 (cmd). I must also wrote, I'm using GNU/Linux new line character in this script, but cmd (as I remember) support this. I'm near 100% sure cmd support linux newline character, because other, but similar scripts works as expected.

I don't expect you repair this bug fast, but it's necessary to make my work done. I also don't know how someone could use this bug. It's caused by buffer overflow? Something else?

:)

Sławomir Lach, Jan 21, 2019

2. script running on Startup and Shutdown of System is not working

I follows the steps given by Microsoft to run a script on startup and shutdown.

-> What are these steps?

-> How do you invoke the Python script?

Frederik Long, Jan 21, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 21, 2019
  4. OneMoar Win User

CMD crash, when invoking my script.

Setting Default Printer via Startup Script

if the login script isn't working you may need to use task scheduler and invoke wscript as admin I would also change the script so it invokes "sc stop spooler" before executing then then invokes " sc start spooler" after changing the printer

OneMoar, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

CMD crash, when invoking my script.

1. CMD crash, when invoking my script. - Similar Threads - CMD crash invoking

2. Windows Terminal, Powershell, and CMD crashing when invoking a Console request from .NET on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Terminal, Powershell, and CMD crashing when invoking a Console request from .NET on...: After a recent update our primary product Eco started experiencing issues due to the command terminals available on Windows 11 crashing after invoking a request using the .NET 7 Console object. I could not locate any logs in Windows Event Viewer except this one for the new...
  3. Windows Terminal, Powershell, and CMD crashing when invoking a Console request from .NET on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Terminal, Powershell, and CMD crashing when invoking a Console request from .NET on...: After a recent update our primary product Eco started experiencing issues due to the command terminals available on Windows 11 crashing after invoking a request using the .NET 7 Console object. I could not locate any logs in Windows Event Viewer except this one for the new...
  4. Invoke-Restmethod CMD showing up and disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invoke-Restmethod CMD showing up and disappearing: Not sure if this is the right place to submit this.A client has a Win11 Pro device that is coming up with this CMD prompt window intermittently:We're concerned if it's a security risk first and foremost. Windows Defender isn't alerting us to anything suspicious, though. I'm...
  5. Invoke-Restmethod CMD showing up and disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invoke-Restmethod CMD showing up and disappearing: Not sure if this is the right place to submit this.A client has a Win11 Pro device that is coming up with this CMD prompt window intermittently:We're concerned if it's a security risk first and foremost. Windows Defender isn't alerting us to anything suspicious, though. I'm...
  6. Local Security Policy script from CMD

in Windows 10 Support
    Local Security Policy script from CMD: Hello! Can be set from Command Prompt, LAN Manager authentication level to Send LM & NTLM - use NTLMv2 session security if negotiated from Network security (Local Security Policy) 175230
  7. cmd script error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cmd script error: This script used to work or maybe I'm feeding the wrong parameters. But can anyone see what's wrong and why I get an error. I am trying to get a property of an mp3 file. The name of the script is get_info.bat. The contents of the file is: @if .%3==. echo Syntax: %0...
  8. CMD crashes

CMD crashes: When i open cmd it instantly crashes but when i run CMD /d it works so i think its because of some autorun process any ideas how to fix it i heard deleting autorun files would do it but when i tried next time i rebooted my computer it opend in cmd lucky i managed to fix it....
  9. CMD script to run other scripts then end them after a day

CMD script to run other scripts then end them after a day: I need to write a cmd script that I can run and it will start another bash script. Then. After 24 Hours stop that process and restart it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-script-to-run-other-scripts-then-end-them/db8702d0-b02b-4447-a80d-2b6a660ef7a5
  10. cmd Scripts ask for elevated prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    cmd Scripts ask for elevated prompt: Hello, again *Smile I made a script to run a mmc console for de "Users & Computers of the domain" (DSA.EXE) Code: @Echo Off C:\Windows\System32\runas.exe /netonly /user:domain\user "mmc dsa.msc"[/quote] It was working fine until I ran into this issue : Erreur de...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows cmd crash script