Windows 10: cmd does not works

Discus and support cmd does not works in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Cmd does not runs at administrator and show the error that The service cannot be started either because it is disabled or because it is not enable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shivkumarjangam, Aug 21, 2021.

1. cmd does not works

Cmd does not runs at administrator and show the error that The service cannot be started either because it is disabled or because it is not enable devices associated with it

:)

shivkumarjangam, Aug 21, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 21, 2021
  3. My mouse and keyboard arent working!

IT Pro
    On there is there anyway I can skip step 2 since I cant get CMD to work?

ShadowFold, Aug 21, 2021
  4. cmd does not works

Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Aug 21, 2021
Thema:

cmd does not works

1. cmd does not works - Similar Threads - cmd does works

2. Why PowerShell does not run executables path and CMD does?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why PowerShell does not run executables path and CMD does?: 1. Why PowerShell does not run executables as shown in screenshot below and CMD does?2. I first opened PowerShell as admin and ran 3. "C:\Users\xyz\Downloads\Acrobat_DC_Web_WWMUI\Adobe Acrobat\Setup.exe"4. Setup did not start.5. I then opened cmd as admin pasted...
  3. Regedit & cmd not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Regedit & cmd not working: So I had a problem in which an app wouldn’t work without something from the Microsoft store. So I had watched a video saying to change my exefiles to application. Once I did this I Reseted my computer and now everytime I try to open up an app like chrome it says this “This...
  4. Regedit & cmd not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regedit & cmd not working: So I had a problem in which an app wouldn’t work without something from the Microsoft store. So I had watched a video saying to change my exefiles to application. Once I did this I Reseted my computer and now everytime I try to open up an app like chrome it says this “This...
  5. Regedit & cmd not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. CMD does not work properly . Restart and sfc :/scannow done but the CMD does not work...

CMD does not work properly . Restart and sfc :/scannow done but the CMD does not work...: Why CMD doesn't work properly? I worked for it since 2 hours but I can't solve it. rmdir and mkdir doesnot work. HELP me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-does-not-work-properly-restart-and-sfc-scannow/e5df8417-369c-4f79-b3b3-432868e9d867
  7. Cipher command on cmd not working

Cipher command on cmd not working: [ATTACH] When I try to use the cipher command on cmd, this happens. Can anyone help? I am using windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cipher-command-on-cmd-not-working/284fa5fd-7158-4303-a9e0-394f7a00fed8
  8. CMD not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD not working: Hey, i want to install xampp server on my computer but unfortunately I get an error that cmd is not found.I tried opening cmd normally but still wont work.it keeps showung me 0xc0000142. Ive tried admin, safemode, no hope. Generally anything that uses console won't work...
  9. cmd is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cmd is not working: Whenever I try to run cmd ,it just flashes for a while and doesn't open up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/cmd-is-not-working/5f36a8bf-36e7-43d6-98d7-f7685655af2b
  10. CMD not working.

in Windows 10 Support
    CMD not working.: My CMD is not opening. Everything else seems perfect and powershell works. Anyone know how to repair it? I tried the restore health line in powershell, it didn't work. EDIT: I opened just now and it said something about sound mixer, sat for a min and closed out. Then...