Windows 10: CMD - error scan files

Discus and support CMD - error scan files in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, CMD > System > File Check - For repairs, detalls are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLINE flag. Please help me whit this constantli... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by georgeradich, Sep 14, 2019.

1. CMD - error scan files

Hello, CMD > System > File Check - For repairs, detalls are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLINE flag. Please help me whit this constantli error on my PC. Every time when I reinstal Windows, after few days have a same problems. Thank you.

CMD  - error scan files ab35241e-395d-435e-81b8-ec6aaf6bf54d?upload=true.png

:)

georgeradich, Sep 14, 2019

2. Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Sep 25, 2019
  3. After Nov update can not find CMD

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are unable to access Command Prompt, do let us know how exactly you were trying to access it?

Also, let us know if you were able to see any error code or error notification?

I suggest you to log-in as an administrator to perform the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
    Command Prompt(Admin) and check.

Step 2: Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open
    Run command, type cmd, press Enter
    and check.

Step 3: If still you are unable to access the Command Prompt, this issue might have occurred due to the corrupted/ missing system files. I recommend you to perform SFC scan and check.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 25, 2019
  4. CMD - error scan files

After Nov update can not find CMD

Thank you Mr Gowda,

I have tried to access cmd in every way that I can, at first nothing at all would happen. Then after searching for cmd and going to win32 and finding a number of entries, I tried those with no success. Now when I try I get....... Application was unable
    to start correctly (0xc0000018)..... I researched that error code and was able to find anything that helps. Your 3rd suggestion mentioned doing a sfc /scannow using cmd which I can't and we are right back where we started. I have never had this problem before.
    Also yesterday MS updated my Win 10 to 151104-1714 which seemed to go very smooth, until this issue popped up. I'm open to any and all suggestions as to how to get the missing files or whatever. Thank you for getting back to me.

Stan

"Fleetwood"

fleetwood(2), Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

CMD - error scan files

1. CMD - error scan files - Similar Threads - CMD error scan

2. CMD scan windows system for corrupted files and repaired them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD scan windows system for corrupted files and repaired them: how to use the CMD to do a complete scan of windows system for corrupted files and repaired it please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-scan-windows-system-for-corrupted-files-and/923ada5b-6123-4e77-9c35-b8690120abbd
  3. CMD scan windows system for corrupted files and repaired them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD scan windows system for corrupted files and repaired them: how to use the CMD to do a complete scan of windows system for corrupted files and repaired it please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-scan-windows-system-for-corrupted-files-and/923ada5b-6123-4e77-9c35-b8690120abbd
  4. CMD scan windows system for corrupted files and repaired them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. cmd error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    cmd error: whenever i plug in my charger it shows make sure you typed the name correctly and my pc is just 2 months old and whenever i restart it it shows black screen i have to shut it down agin and start it again please solve this issue thankyou...
  6. CMD error

CMD error: Hello, I've used the 'pip install discord.py' and suddenly multiple errors appears. First time it was because I needed C++ Visual 14.0. I've installed it successfully but now this error appear: [ATTACH] I am honestly out of ideas, if someone can help with this, it would be...
  7. Cannot scan the pc using cmd

Cannot scan the pc using cmd: I am trying to scan my pc pn various way but none of them are working, there is always a problem appear . I typed the command chkdsk then sfc /scannow and many others and all of them are showing some problems and I couldn't fix it . So help me from the start...
  8. CMD Keeps Repeating Command in Batch File and Avast Scanned A Virus in It

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD Keeps Repeating Command in Batch File and Avast Scanned A Virus in It: My CMD keeps repeating my command again and again and again in my batch file, without running the command. ex: the batch file i wrote was shutdown /s /f /t 001 and the CMD window would appear like this [ATTACH] And Avast suddenly appeared . . . [ATTACH] I tried...
  9. the cmd DCdiag error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the cmd DCdiag error: HI When I run the command "dcdiag" on my DC. it show"DcGetDcName(PDC_REQUIRED) call failed, error 1355 A Primary Domain Controller could not be located. The server holding the PDC role is down." How can I solve it? I what to move it to the other DC...
  10. Windows CMD cannot access file ERROR

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows CMD cannot access file ERROR: Doc1.docx Anyone solution to this problem pops up randomly and disturbs my game play 117134